Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 577
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 215
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 203
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 177
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 118
Similar on eTradeWire
- Only 8 homes remain at Heritage at Pennington
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- Kathy Hobday Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Local CEO tapped to be part of LPGA Panel
- Residents of Carolina Arbors Volunteer at Spring Valley Elementary School
- Lisa Little is Named Best Real Estate Agent in Dripping Springs, Texas
- Geoff Bryce Named President of SOICA
- Home Buyers Nevada seeks to buy unwanted properties in Reno, Sparks
- Pathfinder Partners Acquires Multifamily Property In Affluent Denver Neighborhood
- Friend Tire enters Florida market, leases 46,020-square-foot industrial space in Davenport
"Urban Trails at the District is a great investment opportunity in one of the best places to live in Arizona," said Brant Brown, COO & CFO of Westmount. "Along with interior and exterior renovations, Westmount will modernize the property's amenities, which will include a new leasing office, a package locker system and a beautiful pool area with grills, shaded areas and a community barbeque area. With year-round sunshine, it was key to enhance the green space and create an enjoyable outdoor space."
The property was developed in 1974 with community amenities including two swimming pools, a 24-hour fitness center, picnic areas and a dog park. Interior renovations will include upgraded amenities to every unit. Upgrades will include wood-like flooring throughout, tile backsplash, new lighting, cabinet fronts, stainless steel appliances and new cabinet and door hardware. Residents will also enjoy extra storage space.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Biosimilars Market Analysis, Share, Growth Drivers and Future Scope
- What is Google Help? How does it work?
- "Autism's Got Talent" Crowns Inaugural Winner
- iPOP Alum Matt Cornett's Hit Show Will Debut a Holiday Special this December
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
"Mesa has strong economic fundamentals and steady growth, and Westmount is actively looking for multifamily investment opportunities in similar markets across the southwest," said Cliff Booth, founder and CEO of Westmount. "The property's proximity to the large Fiesta opportunity zone with more than $500 million pledged in infrastructure and new developments is extremely appealing. It features cutting-edge industry clusters with a skilled workforce of more than 16,800 employees and 460 businesses and easy market access."
Urban Trails at the District is strategically located in southwest Mesa, a mile north of Interstate 60 and just three minutes from Mesa Riverview, approximately 1.3 million square feet of open-air retail, dining and entertainment space. Additionally, Banner Desert Medical Center and its affiliate Cardon Children's Medical Center are also located nearby.
About Westmount Realty Capital
Westmount Realty Capital, LLC is a time-tested, privately held, Dallas-based commercial real estate company that has achieved exceptional performance, with a core team in place, for more than 30 years. Westmount is seen as an innovator and leading-edge company in the industry and is a relationship-driven trusted operating partner of numerous U.S. and foreign institutional and private capital sources. The company is active nationally, specializing in value add and opportunistic investments, and has navigated successfully through multiple market cycles. For additional information, contact www.westmountrc.com. (http://www.westmountrc.com/)
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. Richard Facko, DDS of Palos Pediatric Dentistry appears on Chicagoland Chats
- Can's Headphones Launches the Big Bad Can's Plan!
- KRAVIS CENTER: Public Ticket Sale for 20/21 Season Starts This Friday at 10 am Online Only
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces 3 New Board Members
- Survey: B2B SaaS Execs Bullish on Sales Methodologies, See Value Engineering as Game Changing
For more information, contact:
Westmount Realty Capital, LLC:
Alice Kettle, Manager of Investor Relations
- The Effects of Manual Osteopathy in Pregnancy and After Giving Birth – Part Three
- Jenna Guarneri Accepted Into Forbes Business Council
- Dale Tondryk Brings Retirement & Income Radio To Excelsior
- SmartBear Announces Investment from Vista Equity Partners
- Cloe Wilder Releases New Single, "Call Me If You Need Me"
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #82, Nov. 15th, features masterpieces, rarities
- Accuenergy Designs New Multi-Circuit Meter with Innovative SnapOn CT Terminal Connectors
- Timely New Children's Book Inspires Kids To Wear COVID Masks and become Super-19 Heroes
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Braces in Easton for Only $3,995, No Hidden Fees
- Arlington Senior Community Celebrates Whataburger-Themed Chicken Coop with Ribbon-Cutting Event
- Matthew Brickman Explains Modification Of Child Custody Rights During COVID-19
- Waterford Dentist Contributes To Nationally Renowned Textbook
- Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Takes on Texas & Indiana for Candidate Suppression
- 2013 Volkswagen Passat For Sale!
- Downtown Frederick Theaters Join Forces for Fundraiser Concert at Fairgrounds
- Solar Vent Fan's 3D Tech Redesign Boosts Output for Safer Porta-Johns
- Keyfactor and Per Scholas Announce Partnership to Drive Skills Training & Diversity in Cybersecurity
- 28-Year-Old Magical Nights of Lights Gives Way to Something New
- Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Visits Oklahoma to Raise Awareness & Meet Supporters
- Michael Meyer Hosts Virtual Event on Communication