Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Zero Waste, Sustainability, Feedstock Demand Supplies – Top Focus at Recycled Energy Asia Summit in Bangkok
- DTE awards $5,000 in Bright Ideas in Business Pitch Competition in Detroit
- Solar FlexRack Selected to Supply 105MW Solar Project in North Carolina for Cypress Creek Renewables
- 5th Biomass Trade & Power Europe Draws Leading European Utilities, Pellet Producers, Traders to Copenhagen
- Green Energy Exchange Partners with SmartGridCIS to Help Texas Consumers Save Green by Going Green
- Rosenberg Fans Canada will exhibit at the Toronto Buildings Show–2019
- Australian Renewable Energy Market Update Released
- Government's insights, seasoned defense counsel and compliance experts to update industry and take questions in Oslo
- PAPA to Participate in 2021 Global Excavation Safety Conference
For many years, the productivity of oil and gas wells has relied upon thermoset materials, which are designed to prevent the growth of bacteria, reduce friction, prevent corrosion, and more. Unfortunately, as oil well technology continued to grow, the thermoset stayed the same, and this results in downhole failures that can be devastating for the industry.
The team at Western Falcon has developed several proprietary thermoplastics and now offers four patented liners for downhole tubulars designed to resolve issues that are common in the industry. Numerous independent operators around the world have put these thermoplastic liners to the test, and Western Falcon's free case studies provide plenty of evidence to show that their products can save companies money and time by preventing downhole failures.
More on eTradeWire News
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- Change Your Story in the New Year
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
Thermoplastic liners protect oilfield tubulars in numerous ways. They provide corrosion resistance, mitigate wear due to friction, and make installation a breeze when compared to their counterparts. Western Falcon has engineered its products to withstand temperatures and conditions that traditional thermoplastics extruded from polyolefins simply cannot.
In many of the cases presented in the paper, these thermoplastic liners have been in place since 1996 and continue to provide ample protection from the elements. These liners have been successfully utilized in heavy oil production fields in South America, artificially lifted wells in Canada, directionally drilled wells in the US, and in deviated wells, beam-pumped wells, and plenty of other applications.
These case studies show more than 15 years of very carefully documented operation in the most extreme conditions imaginable and prove that Western Falcon's thermoplastic liners outperform other materials when it comes to protecting downhole tubulars from corrosion and abrasion. What's more, these liners can be utilized in a variety of other applications, which reduces the need to purchase additional stock and reduces capital expenditure. Other benefits include reduced maintenance, improved flow inside pipes, and simple installation, removal, and reinstallation.
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
To learn more about Western Falcon and the various thermoplastic liners they provide, feel free to visit the company's website. You can also call them at (866)730-3816 if you have any additional questions. For more information please visit https://westernfalcon.com/paper-production/.
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network
- Olibrix - Celebrating Our Children With Language Enrichment, And Cultural Exploration
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- Must Have: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Everlast® Advanced Composite Siding Receives Improved Fire Rating
- Victorious Mind Launches New Podcast "House Of Nako" Hosted By Nako
- SterlingRisk Launches Sterling A&E
- No Qualifying - Fund $10,000,000+ No Payments Due For 6-12+ Mo
- Patrick Rothfuss' Worldbuilders 2019 Fundraiser reaches $500,000 - 4 days to go
- Blue Marble Geographics announces academic lab for processing drone or UAV images
- THE LIBERATORS Dubbed "The Bag of Bags" Has Launched
- Robby Poblete Foundation and Vallejo Police to Hold Third Solano County Gun Buyback
- Mohawk Arms' Militaria Auction #82, Dec. 28th, is packed with items from multiple wars and conflicts
- State Officials Recognize Congregation Ruach Israel in Celebration of their 40th Birthday
- Concierge Auctions' New York City Sale Kicks Off with Over 30 Bidders and 100% of Auction Lots Selling
- Basic Invite Comes out with Retirement Invitations for any Retiree