Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 128
- New Free LatinX Online Course on How Trump is Accelerating Rise of A Minority-Majority USA 121
- Howard Hanna taps Lion & Orb as First Agency of Record
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Disability Application Help Launches a New Website to Offer a Free Social Security Disability Online Case Evaluation
Similar on eTradeWire
- Independent Publisher BHC Press Launches New Online Store to Help Support Independent Bookstores; Lends Support to Libraries and the Reading Community
- "A Surgeon's Lessons, Learned and Lost" - How Much Has Medicine Truly Advanced Over the Years?
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Romance Novel - Home at Last
- Publisher Gives E-Books Away to Help Children Fight Boredom During Pandemic
- New Publishing Company Focused on Funny Books
- Animated Series "The Weeklings" Burns Up The Multi-Media Universe
- The Release of Sci-Fi Dystopian Thriller Set After a Genetic Plague 45x Worse than COVID-19
- Westfield Resident's Book, "Beyond the Celebration," Nominated for Global Award
- Author Cyndi Friberg Releases New Sci-fi Romance - Slayer
- "A World in Crisis" - A Grim Future Awaits in This Novel About Ecological Survival
In Sophie & the Bookmobile, Sophie's family moves from New York City to West Virginia. Sophie not only has to leave her friends and the city and library she loves so much, but she must figure out what will happen when she realizes that there is no library in her new town! It isn't until she discovers something called a bookmobile and other new treasures that all is right with Sophie's world.
Ms. Smith's goal was $251 to provide each of her 13 students with a copy of Jacobs' book. The project was completely funded on Donors Choose.org in just over a week. Ms. Smith is excited to present a vivid story that her students can relate to through familiar locations and recognizable characters. Furthermore, Ms. Smith's students will be able to learn about Kathleen M. Jacobs, a successful WV author who has lived in their hometown and shared similar experiences with them. Ms. Smith aims to show that, through reading Sophie & the Bookmobile and learning about Kathleen M. Jacobs, her students will recognize the ties that lie in having a good education and that their hope will continue to flourish.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rebounding From Crisis: NAWBO Houston hosts a conversation with Alice CEO, Carolyn Rodz
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Indianapolis Medical Staff Accomodation
- Auto Insurance | What Is a Deductible?
- NJ Lawyers - Covid-19 Financial Aid Relief for NJ Business Owners
After receiving funding, Ms. Smith posted a sincere thank you to the project page on Donors Choose.org.
"Thank YOU for the gift of reading for my students. People like you prove others care when you donate to providing something needed for students whom you do not know! The beauty of this novel is that the rich language will provide the vivid imagery the students need for understanding. In addition, it is a story to which they can relate.
My students deserve the best of everything! Sophie and the Bookmobile rates among the best. Again, thank you.
Sophie & the Bookmobile is available through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and through Jan-Carol Publishing.
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc. includes various imprints, each specializing in a particular genre—from Appalachian stories to children's books and more. At JCP, we believe 'every story needs a book.' For more information or to schedule a book signing, call Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc., at 423.926.9983, or visit jancarolpublishing.com. Follow JCP on Facebook.
More on eTradeWire News
- Panel Built Prefabricated Mezzanine Systems Utilizes Vertical Space in Crowded Facilities
- Pipeline Ag Safety Alliance Announces Heightened Efforts to Help Reduce Utility Damage
- 360training Releases Free COVID-19 Awareness Course
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners
- Airforwarders Association applauds passage of CARES Act
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 701,
Johnson City, TN 37605
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
- New AUA/CSU Agreement Creates Admissions Pathway for African-American Medical Students
- Connected Women of Influence Announces Immediate Access for all members to Network Online
- Remote Working - Tips and Best Practices
- Pride Kills More Marriages than the Coronavirus
- Kansas Translation and Interpretation Awarded to Global Link Language Services, Inc
- Help Protect Your Office with Commercial Janitorial Services
- OTCWagon Issuing an update on GTX Corp. (GTXO)
- Triton Realty Group LLC Release COVID-19 Multifamily Chicago Impact Report
- In the Face of Crisis: ELEKS Turns Hackathon into Global Collaboration Exercise
- Local independent vehicle broker makes it happen for keyworkers
- SelectTech Awarded Boeing Contract to Develop, Test, and Certify Airborne SATCOM Routers
- Hospitality Workers Database Created to Help COVID-19 Recovery
- Life Sciences Executive Appointed to South Carolina District Export Council
- Generis Donate CARA Platform to Ventilator Manufacturers
- SECURE Notarization Act of 2020 Introduced
- Fund acquiring assets in the hotel, restaurant and multi-family vertical
- Glimmer to Spark: Three Artists Reveal Their Creative Processes
- Improving Retention: 3 Ways to Use a Rewards Culture to Benefit Your Business and Retain Customers
- MICROJIG sponsors Woodcademy TV
- BMA's "Quarantine Island" to benefit Gateway Resilience Fund