Popular on eTradeWire
- BlazeSports America Honors Inspiring Georgia Individuals at the 2019 Triumph of the Human Spirit Awards 346
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 321
- Payslee's Toy Drive for Los Angeles Children's Hospital 311
- SigOne Capital Announces it is Being Acquired by DV Chain, An Affiliate of Trading Firm, DV Trading 304
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 263
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 258
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 258
- BYD and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Make the Holidays Greener 195
- Chance Hurst and Andolini Talent partner up 184
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 169
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ediciones Laponia, a friendly publisher for indie authors
- Velocity Press to publish classic rave art book
- New Book, Missy's Voice, a Book about Bullying
- "Bombshell" - Essentially True Thriller Derives From WWII Documents
- Belinda Goodrich ranked on Amazon best-seller list with new book, Get It Done: A Simple Process for Finding Harmony by Destroying Your To-Do List
- Coming in March from Down & Out Books: THE SWAMP KILLERS edited by Sarah M. Chen and E.A. Aymar
- QuickBooks Online Payroll new lineup is round the corner!
- Gripping Military Novel Tells the True Story Behind the Bravery of the Crimson Beret
- "Fire in the Wind: The Kingdom's Way" - Historical Novel Takes Readers Back to Jesus' Crucifixion
In Sophie & the Bookmobile, Sophie's family moves from New York City to West Virginia. Sophie not only has to leave her friends and the city and library she loves so much, but she must figure out what will happen when she realizes that there is no library in her new town! It isn't until she discovers something called a bookmobile and other new treasures that all is right with Sophie's world.
Ms. Smith's goal was $251 to provide each of her 13 students with a copy of Jacobs' book. The project was completely funded on Donors Choose.org in just over a week. Ms. Smith is excited to present a vivid story that her students can relate to through familiar locations and recognizable characters. Furthermore, Ms. Smith's students will be able to learn about Kathleen M. Jacobs, a successful WV author who has lived in their hometown and shared similar experiences with them. Ms. Smith aims to show that, through reading Sophie & the Bookmobile and learning about Kathleen M. Jacobs, her students will recognize the ties that lie in having a good education and that their hope will continue to flourish.
More on eTradeWire News
- Businesses With Heart Expo Winter 2020
- Diligence Capital Advisors Arranges Acquisition to Construction Loan for 37 Unit, Mixed-Use Project in South Kensington
- Sound Royalties And KLM Enterprises Services LLC Announce Partnership
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - Amazing Grades
- New nonprofit organization targets high risk teens in NYC with support services
After receiving funding, Ms. Smith posted a sincere thank you to the project page on Donors Choose.org.
"Thank YOU for the gift of reading for my students. People like you prove others care when you donate to providing something needed for students whom you do not know! The beauty of this novel is that the rich language will provide the vivid imagery the students need for understanding. In addition, it is a story to which they can relate.
My students deserve the best of everything! Sophie and the Bookmobile rates among the best. Again, thank you.
Sophie & the Bookmobile is available through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and through Jan-Carol Publishing.
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc. includes various imprints, each specializing in a particular genre—from Appalachian stories to children's books and more. At JCP, we believe 'every story needs a book.' For more information or to schedule a book signing, call Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc., at 423.926.9983, or visit jancarolpublishing.com. Follow JCP on Facebook.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero
- Ottawa Business Man Seeking Legal Action Against Client
- Cultural Council for Palm Beach County Welcomes 180 to CULTURE & COCKTAILS Spotlighting Four Local Th
- CDF Attorneys Named to 2020 List of Southern California Super Lawyers®
- LTL Truckers Freightliner–Peterbilt independents increasing MPG by Reducing Carbon Pollution ECOF
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 701,
Johnson City, TN 37605
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
- Security Bank Announces New Temple Location
- Disrupt Food Summit Announce 2020 Theme And Food-Tech20 Innovation Award
- KLM Enterprises Services LLC and Sound Royalties Announce Partnership
- Ballet Palm Beach Opens 2020 with Mixed Bill at Kravis Center
- CVS Health Creates Job Opportunity Referral Program for the Disabled in Wayne County
- Science of Spirituality Center in Rionegro, Colombia, is Inaugurated
- Come attend the SOS Zones Launch Pop Up Event !
- Final opportunities remain in south Miami community
- Evelyn Nobels Joins ERA Wilder Realty
- Panel Built Modular Offices Create New Office Space with Minimal Disruption
- GEO Jobe Welcomes Brennan Ladner as Accounting Analyst
- Jack Nicklaus Residence Club Program Unveiled
- U/Z Partner Scott Garner Becomes 2020 President of the Orange County Bar Association
- 16th Annual "Belle of the Ball" prom dress drive begins February 10th
- Kool & the Gang's "Celebration" Turns 40
- La'Nardo Myrick aka Producer 9-0 Releases ne track, Good At That
- Castle Placement Named Exclusive Placement Agent for IST Risk
- Former Pfizer CEO, Chairman Ian Read to enlighten attendees at NextGen Speakers Series Feb. 28
- Waveband Communications Awarded Contract With Maricopa County Government
- LeanTaaS Preps for Major Expansion in 2020 Following Record Year of Growth