Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 606
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 567
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 533
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 516
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 506
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 479
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 419
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 389
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 380
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 347
Similar on eTradeWire
- Free or reduced-price Clinical supervision for masters-level mental health workers
- Care Issues For Medicare Beneficiaries Reported By Long-Term Care Insurance Association
- VisualMED renews partnerships for AI technology
- High-Tech Health Company Celebrates One-Year Anniversary of Its CBD Product Line
- AUA College of Medicine, Carson-Newman University Pen Admissions Agreement
- Who Should Own the Covid-19 Vaccine
- CME Corp Announces Three-Year Contract to Provide Healthcare Technology Management Services
- Healthy meal company meets high demand for 'culinary medicine' in Northeast
- Home care consultants help entrepreneurs start licensed home health care businesses in any state
- Amanda Lockhead is Leading 500 Mile March to End Dystonia
The shift in focus was brought on by a realization that with the COVID-19 crisis and safety
protocols, the landscape of pregnancy and birthing has vastly changed. In fact, Kristin Revere, co-owner of Gold Coast Doulas, was in an interview on a live podcast early in the pandemic when the conversation provoked a number of questions in the birth world, and for mothers and families.
There were questions that needed to be answered.
Multimedia expansion in birth work
Gold Coast Doulas is run by Revere and co-owner Alyssa Veneklase. In addition to providing judgment-free birth planning and birth doula services, the company offers sleep and lactation consulting, and in-person day and overnight postpartum doula support and infant care.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. Nisar Hundewale joins ReFocus AI as Chief Data Officer
- Two CNN en Español Podcasts Have Been Nominated For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- Hundreds to Lace Up Their Shoes & Stretch Their Muscles During the Virtual Run Walk Ride for Lupus!
- Steve Muehler – Loans – Introduces "SJM Portfolio Commercial Construction Loans" Nationwide
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #NIKE'Spicy'Tunes POP SMOKE - AP Chili'! BOOGIE Soundtrack! Spicy' NBA Mix!
In the effort to provide ready and efficient resources for West Michigan mothers and families, Gold Coast has developed a robust offering of information on its blog and is 115 episodes deep into the Ask the Doula podcast.
'Becoming' provides for mothers everywhere
Becoming a Mother is the new six-week online course for mothers and families developed by Gold Coast Doulas.
"'Becoming' is the culmination of years in the business, and a real pivot during the COVID crisis to understand the challenges of becoming a mother during this time, and to provide the resources that can best aid in the birth planning and delivery every individual mother wants," Veneklase said.
Revere teaches the first three weeks of the course on pregnancy planning and childbirth.
Veneklase teaches the following three weeks on postpartum planning, caring for a newborn and sleep. And then the conversation continues with experts in the areas of pelvic floor therapy, hypnobirthing, chiropractic and much more.
"Whether it's the first time or the fourth time expecting for a mom, we're helping to plan and coaching through the process with instruction relevant to this time from our team, and from professional experts around the country," Revere said.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dog Doors for Glass - Pet Doors for any type of glass door now available!
- My Survivalist Essentials: Stay Prepped With Natural Disaster And Survival Gear
- National Business Consulting Firm World Class Business Advisory now accepts Dogecoin as payment
- Fluid Life Launches New Unified Condition Monitoring Vibration Data Analysis Tool
- Team Melo Prepares to Make Noise at Pitt Jam Fest
More info on Gold Coast Doulas can be found at goldcoastdoulas.com. The
Becoming Course registration is open until March 25 for the Beta course. Register at:
thebecomingcourse.com/join (https://www.thebecomingcourse.com/sales-page1611773112369). The Beta course is priced at a reduced rate of
Originally posted at http://grbj.com/special-advertising-section/west-michigan-company-serving-families-becoming-national-provider/.
Gold Coast Doulas
- Koei • Tama | Official Website Operations Guide - (Published)
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- Former Campbell's Soup Executive Launches Innovative Food Brand with Large-Scale Give Back Program
- 4th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Urease Inhibitor Screening Kit (Colorimetric)
- SYNNEX to Offer the FileFlex Enterprise Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) and Sharing Platform for Microsoft Azure via its ISV Experience Program
- Surviving the Pandemic: How One Beauty Brand Decided to Re-launched the during COVD-19 epidemic
- Animal Massage for Pet Guardians
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- Rhonda Breckenridge LICSW, CBC, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Tips To Ensure A Quality Bathroom Renovation
- Southern Ocean Chamber Recognizes National Small Business & Tourism Week May 3-7
- GamePoint Launches Platform To Offer Users Unlimited Fitness Content
- Agile World Season 2 Finale Filmed this Week
- Arkansas Americana / Roots Artist Billy Jeter to Release Long-Awaited Album "Shineye Landing"
- Yaskawa's AutoSorter XN Provides Pre- and Post-Analytic Specimen Processing
- Creatures of Comfort by E.J. Suh is on SALE
- Coolfire Recognized in the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Workstream Collaboration
- Revive Welcomes Michelle Sanchez as Designer and Project Manager
- Dream Foundation Supports Young Terminally-ill Artist