Popular on eTradeWire
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 1792
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 1714
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category - 1382
- How do I get Access to My Jetblue Travel Savings Account - 1276
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1187
- Travel Job Vacancies Double In March - 1027
- State of Yucatán Continues to Position Itself as a Leading Destination for Meetings, Conventions, Inc - 1015
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing - 955
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 762
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 614
Similar on eTradeWire
- Haddonfield Living Magazine Features Owners of Boutique Real Estate Agency in May 2021 Edition
- Nelson joins Team Epiphany 2021 Summer Intern Program
- Lead with Your Soul - Facing Ethical Dilemmas as Professionals
- Beacon Media + Marketing to Host Open House at Reno Grand Opening
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards & Driveby DJ Entertainment Bring the Fun to Moms on Mother's Day!
- Everyone Can Have Their "15 Minutes" With Former Google PPC Expert, Savio Marian
- Publicity For Good Announces First Ever Public Relations Conference for CPG Brands
- Drive-By Dance Parties During Lockdown Using a Glass Walled Display Truck
- NJ Realtor Barbara Valentino Joins Haddonfield's Boutique Agency
- Pennexx Has Produced a New Promotional Video, is Providing its Shareholders Progress Updates
After posting on Indeed and receiving over 70 applications in a day across the country he started to filter through the applicants. Although originally he was looking for his marketing person to be in Dallas, he wound up hiring in Omaha, Nebraska.
There were very experienced applicants & when you're able to work from anywhere you can get the best talent and not have to focus on a specific area. As Rod started to dig through the applicants he found a few that could cover his wide range of marketing duties.
One of the applicants, Leah, based in Nebraska had tons of experience in the marketing field. After being in the digital marketing landscape for 8 - 9 years, she had to adapt with all the new rollouts. From SEO to paid advertising campaigns on Facebook and Google ads, creating and repurposing content, and email marketing. These are just a few areas she specializes in.
More on eTradeWire News
- Exeter Orthodontics in Harrisburg Accepting New Patients
- Art And Soul Restaurant Debuts Following Design And Culinary Evolution
- Maximize the Functionality of your Kitchen
- Traffic to Medicare Supplement Insurance Association's Online Directory Grows
- Helping Students find Inner Strength for Outer Stability
After talking with Leah, Rod knew that Leah would be a perfect addition to his team. Now he could focus on other important business tasks, while Leah focused solely on the marketing.
Leah is constantly learning & reading to see what we should be doing in the marketing world. It is ever evolving. Currently, Leah is focusing on restructuring his YouTube content for SEO purposes, generating content, and getting his social media presence back up.
We plan to expand on other marketing tactics, but we need a consistent plan in place every week to make this happen. Some people will try to do something for a month or two and then just drop it.
This will never get you any results. You need to focus on specific weekly tasks and over the long term you will see the growth start to happen in your business. At Bulldog Mobile Billboards we know what is and isn't working in advertising. Adding another individual to this mix with a vast amount of experience will also help our clients by bringing new ideas to the table!
More on eTradeWire News
- Matcha Design at 2021 Communicators Awards. Oklahoma Marketing Agency competes with industry giants
- St. Louis' Largest Free Business Networking Event "Network-A-Thon" Coming Virtually on May 19
- Legendary Broadway Star Carole Demas is Celebrating 81 & Thanking Her Fans!
- Meals On Wheels of Tampa Expanding Service Into Riverview and Gibsonton
- Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm Announces Representation of Running Back, Shannon Warren
About Bulldog Mobile Billboards:
Bulldog Mobile Billboards offers a unique alternative to the legacy forms of advertising. With creative solutions to help break through today's media clutter, Bulldog Mobile Billboards uses targeted messages that generate results. Bulldog Mobile Billboards uses its fleet of Billboard Trucks, LED (digital) Advertising Trucks and Experiential Marketing Trucks. For a media kit or more information about advertising, please contact Rod Collins at rod@BulldogBillboards.com, or (214) 724-2729 or visit https://bulldogbillboards.com
- Tampa office park in the I-75 Corridor sells for $11.39 million
- Good, Better, Best: Evaluating e-Commerce Analytics Tools
- Ormond Outpost/Level 10 Motorsports Relocates
- New from Down & Out Books: ROUGHHOUSE by Jeffery Hess
- 2015 BMW 3 Series For Sale in Toronto
- Alliance Technologies LLC. Names John Unger Vice-President of Data Services
- All You Need to Know About Heated Floors
- GREAT DEAL on a GTA Used Nissan Rogue at Good Fellows
- HD PHYSICAL THERAPY Wakefield Celebrates 9 Year Milestone
- Vermont Author Eva Robinson Releases New Psychological Thriller – Influenced
- Registration Now Available for Open Apereo 2021!
- When people want the apartments to live in then these are things that are essential
- Addgene Announces Departure of Executive Director
- ShearShare Cofounder Inducted Into Texas Military Institute Hall of Fame
- Trending Jewelry Gifts for Mother's Day 2021
- Community First Awards $7,500 in Scholarships to USLA Champions Merit Scholarships
- Tickets Now Available for Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel Exhibition
- Help Me Grow – Long Island Rises to COVID Challenge: Doubles Number of At-risk Infants, Toddlers, Families Aided in 2020
- Celebrating Nat'l Farmworker Women's Health Week
- Jacksonville Authors Win Multiple Book Awards with "Never Forget Who You Are" a Powerful Perspective into Systemic Racism