Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- TM Design Wins 2019 MarCom Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bootstrapped SaaS startup JustCall ranks 54th Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte's APAC Technology Fast 500
- FIX Music Rewards Launches Next Generation Artist Tools
- Sage IT celebrates milestone with Forbes Technology Council
- Healthcare Tech Outlook awarded Ecteon a 2019 Top Healthcare Compliance Solution Provider
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM solution now available for North Texas Real Estate Info Systems - NTREIS MLS
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- CIMdata Announces its 2020 PLM Market & Industry Forum
- BitVPN Assures Users of Data Privacy following Recent Accusations against TikTok
- CDI Global raises capital for Australian Pharmacy Software Giant
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
Women Who Influence, taking place on Thursday, August 15 comprises a powerhouse panel of successful women fitness entrepreneurs, led by canfitpro COO, Mo Hagan. With this year's theme being love and leadership, these incredible women will share their journeys of success and empower others through their own experiences within the fitness industry.
"We feel very strongly about supporting all entrepreneurs and especially these amazing women at the Women Who Influence event," said WellnessLiving CEO and co-founder, Len Fridman. "As a software company that supports fitness businesses, our aim is to help entrepreneurs achieve success."
"Canfitpro is grateful to Wellnessliving for their support and contribution to canfitpro 2019. Their contribution to the 6th annual Women Who Influence event demonstrates their amazing passion for moving the fitness and wellness profession forward," said Hagan.
More on eTradeWire News
- Top-rated Supplement Manufacturer, Phoria Leaps into the CBD Market
- January Money Diet 31 Day Financial Challenge Returns
- Rapid Fire Extinguisher - LiGER Rapid Fire Ball Extinguisher
- Google-Play Music Submissions To Be Delayed In Year 2020
- Research Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Biomarker Study for Parkinson's Disease
Fridman is set to participate in the Technology Panel on August 16 led by the Vice President of Technology at GoodLife Fitness, Steve Groves. WellnessLiving will also have their own booth at the Technology Hub in the Market Place.
WellnessLiving is a business management software company that offers a complete solution to business owners in the health and wellness industry. Its software is cloud-based and easy to use, allowing businesses to attract, engage, and retain their clients. WellnessLiving currently boasts thousands of satisfied customers and 7.1 million users worldwide. It is a customer-focused company, with employees who are genuinely passionate about helping your business succeed. For more information, please visit https://www.wellnessliving.com/
canfitpro was first founded in 1993 in London, Ontario. Since then, it has grown to 100,000 members in Canada and around the world. Known as one of the largest education sources in the Canadian fitness industry, canfitpro offers certification, valuable knowledge, as well as networking opportunities to those in this field. For more information, visit https://www.canfitpro.com/
- What's Your New Story in the New Year?
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The Christmas Town Calls
- Holiday Release! Matt Poll's The Christmas Bird Diary
- celebrity movie actor Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren strikes while the acting iron is Hot in auditions!!!
- A Holiday Party That Gives Back
- VR Wedding in Jamaica at Couples Sans Souci
- FINAL HOMES Now Selling at Lennar's Starr Pass Vistas in Tucson!
- Art Exhibition: Lightness Becomes
- New Partnership ALTO & Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation provide scholarships to underserved youth
- What is a State Based Health Insurance Exchange?
- The Swingaroos Step to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)