Popular on eTradeWire
- Yost & Company Proudly Joins Engage Advisors, Creating Leading Healthcare CPA Firm
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos Awarded over $20,000 in Grants including Princeton Area Community Foundation 2022 Community Impact Grant
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Women Veterans Alliance Encourages Support and Empowerment of Underserved Women Military Veterans on Veteran's Day and Throughout the Year
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- Actionstep Unveils New Built-in Payments Solution – Actionstep Payments
- PC Bennett Partners with PDM Automotive to Bring More Aftermarket Functionality to AutoFitmentPlus
- "Reflections" of Iconic African Americans Light the Way
Similar on eTradeWire
- Make a will now otherwise someone else will decide on your estate
- What Is Covered by The Affordable Care Act (ACA) Health Care Plans?
- Be Careful Stating Your Income For Health Insurance Subsidy
- 'Paralyzing' Snow Storms: How Insurance Can Help
- Landlord Focused Insurtech Launches Agent Appointment Program
- Top 5 Myths About The Auto Insurance Industry
- Morgan Elite Specialist Services Lands a Decisive Victory in the 2022 TITAN Business Awards
- Morgan Elite Specialist Services Wins BBB Award for Excellence
- TNEDICCA and Ohio Mutual Insurance Group Work Together to Raise Awareness
- Will Car Insurance Costs Go Down in 2023?
WellAI is known for its unique AI dirven medical information engine. the only solution to use NLP/AI and true machine learning on top of 30 million medical publications enabling the accurate diagnosis of more than 500 health conditions from rare conditions to common ailments. The engine forms the basis of the standalone Digital Health Triage assistant recently incorporated into a configurable mobile patient engagement Digital Front Door solution.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bubba Puppin Adventure Dog new children's book release
- Southwest Florida Music Education Center names Jennifer Clark executive director
- Genoa Design Announces Partnership with Datifex: Unlocking the Value of the Digital Ship
- Shop Downtown App Makes Giving Tuesday A Year Round Event
- VANTIVA and Bouygues Telecom Deploy Next-Generation Eco-Designed Wi-Fi 6 Fiber Gateway, Enabling Ultra Broadband Connectivity in the French Market
Daniel Satchkov, Co-Founder/Head of Engineering "We have created something truly unique in the diagnostic arena which has multiple use cases for business and consumers. I am excited to work with like-minded innovators who can vision future possibilities to increase patient care and outcomes and improve member engagement in the employer market. We believe co-innovation is a critical avenue of growth for WellAI and are well positioned to help align practices and insurers with the seismic shifts occurring in healthcare today."
Development of new solutions is backed by a team of internationally recognized data scientists that have broken boundaries in neural net and AI technology. Daniel Satchkov is noted for developing breakthrough solutions in the financial services industry and for the development of the first Web3 social media network incorporating Bitcoin, blockchain, and AI called Bastyon. Whether a digital front door, triage in network portal, triage for employers benefit - the opportunity to utilize WellAI's Self-Learning Medical Engine and Digital Health Triage Assistant are wide open. WellAI is actively looking for co-innovation partners who want to take their solutions to market with advanced technology.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Property Centre wins gold and silver at The Negotiator Awards
- Affordable Orthodontic Care Available in Harrisburg
- Mission Cloud Announces the Launch of Mission Control, a First of Its Kind Cloud Services Platform
- 1.5+ Million Users on the WEBCEO SEO Platform: A New Milestone
- Natural Pet Food Group Celebrates Sustainability
Founded in 2020, WellAI (named for Wellness Artificial Intelligence), an AI health-tech company, is the developer of scientifically and technologically advanced medical applications. WellAI's engineers, fresh off the development of a COVID-19 research tool (presented at the IFCC annual conference) leveraged their expertise into developing an advanced clinical diagnostic tool (triage solution) for physicians, caregivers, and employees/individuals. The company is the developer of the Digital Health Triage Assistant, WellAI for Medical Providers, and the adaptive self-learning AI Diagnostic Engine, plus provides custom solutions. Currently, the company is focused on providing solutions for healthcare, but envisions expanding the diagnostic engine to other business segments.
- Ocean Partnership for Children unveils refreshed brand identity
- The Morgridge Family Foundation Launches $1.4M Initiative to Disrupt the Child Welfare System
- New Study Projects VR Revenue to Reach $28.8 Billion by 2026
- Receivables Performance Management Data Breach: Murphy Law Firm Investigates Legal Claims
- High Quality Veneers Available at Center Valley Dental
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation to host Jan. 19 fundraiser at Topgolf
- SBACNJ Recognized by Industry Group for Community Outreach Efforts
- Acts 4 Ministry Seeking Winter Coats & Accessories For "Share The Warmth" Drive
- Philip Paul Kelly Set To Reprise Role Of Mr. Greenway In "Elf The Musical"
- Summit Court's newest phase is already 50 percent leased
- Southampton Dental Practice Offering Affordable Dentures
- National Lacrosse League Announces Playoff Format and Playoff Schedule For 2022-23 Season
- Food Gardening Magazine Publishes December Garden-to-Table for the Holidays Issue
- Kimco signs leases with Kura Sushi and Wild Fork at the future Shops at Baybrook
- Increasing Welding Safety: A How-To Guide
- Elite Central Florida: Celebrating the Best of the Best
- #GivingTuesday 2022: Local Organizations in Need of Your Support
- Recently Opened Extended Stay Suites at The Inn at Canaan
- NFL Coaches, Former Players Across Eight Teams To Support First Campaign Honoring Coach Gregg Knapp
- Barcoding, Inc. Joins Zebra Technologies' PartnerConnect Mobile Robotics Specialization