Popular on eTradeWire
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Advice from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen - Five tips to look your best
- Bronx Natives Host Toy Drive For The Children of Millennium Dance Company
- American lifestyle brand announces new director of charities
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Womens Freedom Song Contest Launches!
- The International Songwriters Day Song Contest Opens Dec. 19!
- Bretman Rock Pledges Portion of What Do You Meme Sales to Daisy Xiong
- Bloomsday at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Finalists for the 14th Annual Beaufort International Film Festival Announced
- It's A Champagne Wishes and Cabaret Dreams Dance Party for Crafty Squirrel's NYE 2020 Bash
- First Annual Full Moon Party at Joyland Bradenton, FL
- "Rayvyn" Is Bringing The Heat During The Holiday Season
- Tis' The Season For New Hip Hop
- Celebrate New Year's Eve with the Betty Fox Band at Flute & Dram
A grant from the Tivoli Society makes this "pay-what-you-want" series possible. Suggested donation is $10, but attendees can pay whatever they are able at the door. Advance tickets are not required, but can be purchased online for $10 at WeinbergCenter.org, by calling the box office at 301-600-2828, or in person at 20 West Patrick Street.
Based in Music City, Nashville, TN, Roanoke is a 5 piece musical collective that bridges a gap between Alternative and Americana/Folk by writing palatable & melodic songs under a blanket of roots instrumentation, electric guitars, multi-part harmonies and the instantly-recognizable vocals of principle lead singers Taylor Dupuis and Joey Beesley. In May 2016, they released their debut, self-titled album "Roanoke," which won the hearts of fans and words of critics at outlets like HuffPost, Bluegrass Today, and No Depression, who described their sound as, both ageless and expressive. Having earned a reputation for spirited live performances, Roanoke has spent as much time as they can muster on tour. Their album, "Where I Roam," released in June 2018, draws fresh lines and offers listeners a glimpse of the songwriting magic that took place during its creation.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bloomsday at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Diamond Heating & Cooling Birmingham
- Algrim.co Unveils Top HR Market Condition Changes Job Seekers Should Know Going Into 2020
- Catastrophic Services for INSURERS Hail/Wind/Flood/Fire Dealer Buyouts
- Year of housing access inequality for seniors & disabled ends – and another about to start
A complete listing of artists and performers scheduled for the 2019-2020 season can be found at https://weinbergcenter.org/
ABOUT THE WEINBERG CENTER FOR THE ARTS
The Weinberg Center for the Arts is one of the region's premier performing arts presenters, offering film, music, dance, theater, and family-focused programming. Located in the historic Tivoli movie theater in downtown Frederick Maryland, the Weinberg Center strives to ensure that the arts remain accessible and affordable to local and regional audiences alike. Weinberg Center events are made possible with major support from the City of Frederick, the Maryland State Arts Council, Plamondon Hospitality Partners, and other corporate and individual donors.
- January Money Diet 31 Day Financial Challenge Returns
- Rapid Fire Extinguisher - LiGER Rapid Fire Ball Extinguisher
- Google-Play Music Submissions To Be Delayed In Year 2020
- Research Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Biomarker Study for Parkinson's Disease
- Eat Your Way To A Six Pack: Recipes from The Six Pack Revolution by Scott Harrison is published
- HubrisOne Launches Fresh Round of Funding on Seedrs After Rapid 1st Year Growth
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- What's Your New Story in the New Year?
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The Christmas Town Calls
- Holiday Release! Matt Poll's The Christmas Bird Diary
- celebrity movie actor Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren strikes while the acting iron is Hot in auditions!!!
- A Holiday Party That Gives Back