Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 385
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 181
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jared Goff to Donate $1,000 per Touchdown to Support California Strong
- Week 4 Shake-Up: All-City Classic 302 Legends League
- Super Soccer Stars Extends Its Uniform And Apparel Partnership With Capelli Sport
- Hydrogen Sports Introduces the Proton – Most Advanced Portable Tennis Ball Machine
- Sator Soccer to Sponsor Steve Nash Foundation Charity Shield Los Angeles 2019
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #NIKE'Spicy' Boise State's Curtis Chili' Weaver 4 Sacks vs Portland State! AMAZING 24 sack season?! Spicy' NFL Spicy' NBA Mix!
- First True American Football Boardgame, combining gaming with authentic football strategy
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' NFL Primetime! BOOM Chili' & T.J. Chili'! ESPN+! facebook.com/227sYouTubeChiliNFLSpicyNBAMix #NIKE'Spicy' NFL Spicy' NBA Mix!
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- Football Season is back for WOMEN
Game 1: Eastside (42) Def Noble Nine (30)
All we know is that Eastside got Noble Nine up outta here. Eastside put up a collective effort to hold Noble Nine to only 30pts for the game. Nobody thought that Blake Saunders would score 14pts and the rest of his unit only combine for the other 16. A poor effort on Noble Nine's end yesterday. They looked very bad. Like they didn't belong in the league. Eastside looked good! TC led the way with 10pts and 3stls. Lerrie Tate controlled the tempo, Lamar Davis chipped in 10pts and they got CabbagePatch Sause involved in the game more. This is the Eastside that should show up every week.
Game 2: DSW (61) Def Chester (55)
DSW aka The Avengers aka The No.1 team in the Tri-State defeated Chester today, 61-55 in a showdown to determine who really runs the league. It was a great game, both teams came out swinging, trading baskets back and forth. DSW just remained more focused. The 1st half was dominated by Evan Martin and D Lewis. Both of them got whatever shot they wanted wherever they felt comfortable at on the floor, combining for 22pts out of the 32 at the half. Corbin kept Chester in it leading the half with 8pts out of their 27. Chester had trouble guarding Shaddy. He's the reason DSW had the 6pt cushion at the half. It looked like he was gonna end up with 40 at the end of the half. 2nd half DSW kept the same flow, except 2 different players did most pf the scoring. Tail Davis and Ak took over combining for 17pts in the 2nd half. Tail was on fire and Ak had his way in the paint, looking like The Greek Freak with every spin and layup he took. Evan had become more of a facilitator 2nd half. And that's why DSW is so dangerous! No egos, just good smart basketball all around. Chester had trouble finding points easily. DSW did a great job defensively on Bruce and Shy. They held Shy to just 2pts. Bruce Caple had just 9pts but was a beast on the glass with 17rebs. Corbin had 23pts to lead Chester. Let it be known that it was officiated by 1 ref and it was stated that things will be different when they meet up in the playoffs with 2 refs.
More on eTradeWire News
- CGI Franchise Launches a New Website
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Brings His Mid-Laugh Crisis Comedy Show To Seattle
- Wireless Mini Recessed Door and Window Security Sensor
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber Laser Cutter with 12kW Fiber Power
- WIFA Closes $6.2 Million Loan With the City of Peoria
Game 3: Free Agents (60) def Clay City (55)
Free Agents showed up and showed out today as they took down Clay City in an epic Double OT thriller to win 60-55. The match-ups favored Clay City heavily, and they were projected to win and put Free Agents out their misery, but big man Abdur Scott had other things in mind. He exploded for 22pts 12rebs and 1stl to lead the Free Agents to an unexpected victory. Playing his best game yet, he was a force on the block, with And 1s, and repeated offensive boards. With help from other front court members Tom and Jermaine Daniels combining for 21pts & 20rebs. Free Agents were just too big for Clay City yesterday. Daymon Bagwell chipped in 6pts and Shawn Pep G Green had three 3s. Lenell Laws decided that scoring the ball wasn't necessarily needed in the game as he was out-dueled scoring-wise against PG Jamaal Wilkins. Clay City had opportunities to put Free Agents away in regulation time and the 1st OT, but couldn't get the key stops. Failure to box out was their downfall. Andre Saunders played his best game this season, having 24pts, 9rebs, 7assts, 3stls and half a dunk. Darrell Johnson had 17pts 7rebs 3stls and 1blk. Cedric Hardy went back to his last season's self, putting up 2pts. Free Agents look like a real unit after yesterday's win. The old lady across the street said that the Free Agents play much better when standout guard Timon Cartwright isn't there. They were excellent without him and without guidance from their coach.
Game 4: CBW (48) vs C-City (44)
Maybe C-City thought the game would be sweet, after blowing a team out last week. They came in with confidence and were expecting a big game vs CBW yesterday. CBW only had 4 players and still won. C-City was unable to take advantage of shorthanded CBW. They looked confused on numerous plays on defense. They had no strategy, no game plan, no intensity, nothing nice to say to each other as teammates, no half-time motivational speech, no nothing. Marky D punished C-City with 22pts, 5rebs & 5assts. Bilal added 10pts & 2blks. C-City needs to regroup after this shameful L.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mrs. Fields Introduces Limited Time Only Fall Cookie: Caramel Pecan
- Scottsdale Philharmonic announces programs for fall concerts
- Susan G. Komen® Miami/Ft. Lauderdale More Than Pink Walk™ Takes Place October 12
- Rachele Royale Featured on the Movie Soundtrack ½ New Year released on Comedy Dynamics Network Scr
- University Archives October 2nd online auction is packed with 240 lots in many collecting categories
Game 5: RBCBL/Philly (1) v Laced The OG (0)
LACED THE OG WERE BEATEN SO BADLY LAST WEEK, that they couldn't even get half the team to show up yesterday. It's bad enough RBCBL/Philly was going to beat them by 30pts anyway, but to not have any honor to show up and give it a fight is just beyond me. RBCBL/Philly gets the forfeit and will be a No. 2 seed in the playoffs.
Definitely set for an interesting play-offs.
Please visit All City Classic 302 on the web at http://allcityclassic302.com for all your latest updates and information.
All-City Classic 302 Legends
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards
- Detroit Non-Profits Partner with Local Agency to Support Small Business Growth
- About iRemodel Home Renovations
- Berea BioVentures Announces Collaboration with CMPlus, Inc. To Match Life Science Companies
- Madisonville, KY Pennyrile Technologies Provides an All-in-One Managed IT Solutions
- Texas A&M University and VetNOW Create First Veterinary Telemedicine Program
- Sacred Heart School to hold annual Golf Tournament
- iRemodel Home Renovations and Improvement
- Anytime Fitness College Parkway Raises $6K with 9/11 Push-Up Challenge Benefit
- Identifying Water Meter Tampering Using a Data Logger
- Tampa Bay's Annual Macaroni & Cheese Fall Festival!
- Mantua Manufacturing Announces Rebrand to Rize
- KaTom Growing Again Investing More Than $12 Million
- Attorney Christopher Andrew Corpus has Achieved the AV Preeminent® Rating
- Main Street Waterbury Announces 2019 Main Street Community Partnership Award Recipient, John L. Hopkins, CEO of Post University
- The CMI Group Wins Trial Critical for Accounts Receivable Management
- How AR/VR Technology is Revolutionizing Employee Safety Training
- Eaton Hudson Contracted to Sell Fixed Assets Of Midstate College. Sale Starts October 1st
- Week 4 Shake-Up: All-City Classic 302 Legends League