Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 447
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- St Austell Brewery Ladies' Day Returns To Newton Abbot
- 1.1 Million NBA Fans Watch Chat Sports' Innovative NBA Finals 'Watch-Party' Broadcast Live On YouTube
- North Texas' Expansion Club FF Premier is Promoted to UPSL Division II in First Year
- New Semi-Pro Football League Announces Team Names and Logos
- The Sisterhood of the Outdoors Goose Hunt for the Girls
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- Diamond State Warriors Win the Coveted All-City Classic 302 Legends Championship
- United Premier Soccer League Selects Texas as Host State for 2019 National Finals
- Canadians Break Sports Betting Records As Toronto Raptors Win The NBA Championship
- The Sisterhood of the Outdoors Welcomes New Marketing Partner
Game 1: Eastside (42) Def Noble Nine (30)
All we know is that Eastside got Noble Nine up outta here. Eastside put up a collective effort to hold Noble Nine to only 30pts for the game. Nobody thought that Blake Saunders would score 14pts and the rest of his unit only combine for the other 16. A poor effort on Noble Nine's end yesterday. They looked very bad. Like they didn't belong in the league. Eastside looked good! TC led the way with 10pts and 3stls. Lerrie Tate controlled the tempo, Lamar Davis chipped in 10pts and they got CabbagePatch Sause involved in the game more. This is the Eastside that should show up every week.
Game 2: DSW (61) Def Chester (55)
DSW aka The Avengers aka The No.1 team in the Tri-State defeated Chester today, 61-55 in a showdown to determine who really runs the league. It was a great game, both teams came out swinging, trading baskets back and forth. DSW just remained more focused. The 1st half was dominated by Evan Martin and D Lewis. Both of them got whatever shot they wanted wherever they felt comfortable at on the floor, combining for 22pts out of the 32 at the half. Corbin kept Chester in it leading the half with 8pts out of their 27. Chester had trouble guarding Shaddy. He's the reason DSW had the 6pt cushion at the half. It looked like he was gonna end up with 40 at the end of the half. 2nd half DSW kept the same flow, except 2 different players did most pf the scoring. Tail Davis and Ak took over combining for 17pts in the 2nd half. Tail was on fire and Ak had his way in the paint, looking like The Greek Freak with every spin and layup he took. Evan had become more of a facilitator 2nd half. And that's why DSW is so dangerous! No egos, just good smart basketball all around. Chester had trouble finding points easily. DSW did a great job defensively on Bruce and Shy. They held Shy to just 2pts. Bruce Caple had just 9pts but was a beast on the glass with 17rebs. Corbin had 23pts to lead Chester. Let it be known that it was officiated by 1 ref and it was stated that things will be different when they meet up in the playoffs with 2 refs.
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
Game 3: Free Agents (60) def Clay City (55)
Free Agents showed up and showed out today as they took down Clay City in an epic Double OT thriller to win 60-55. The match-ups favored Clay City heavily, and they were projected to win and put Free Agents out their misery, but big man Abdur Scott had other things in mind. He exploded for 22pts 12rebs and 1stl to lead the Free Agents to an unexpected victory. Playing his best game yet, he was a force on the block, with And 1s, and repeated offensive boards. With help from other front court members Tom and Jermaine Daniels combining for 21pts & 20rebs. Free Agents were just too big for Clay City yesterday. Daymon Bagwell chipped in 6pts and Shawn Pep G Green had three 3s. Lenell Laws decided that scoring the ball wasn't necessarily needed in the game as he was out-dueled scoring-wise against PG Jamaal Wilkins. Clay City had opportunities to put Free Agents away in regulation time and the 1st OT, but couldn't get the key stops. Failure to box out was their downfall. Andre Saunders played his best game this season, having 24pts, 9rebs, 7assts, 3stls and half a dunk. Darrell Johnson had 17pts 7rebs 3stls and 1blk. Cedric Hardy went back to his last season's self, putting up 2pts. Free Agents look like a real unit after yesterday's win. The old lady across the street said that the Free Agents play much better when standout guard Timon Cartwright isn't there. They were excellent without him and without guidance from their coach.
Game 4: CBW (48) vs C-City (44)
Maybe C-City thought the game would be sweet, after blowing a team out last week. They came in with confidence and were expecting a big game vs CBW yesterday. CBW only had 4 players and still won. C-City was unable to take advantage of shorthanded CBW. They looked confused on numerous plays on defense. They had no strategy, no game plan, no intensity, nothing nice to say to each other as teammates, no half-time motivational speech, no nothing. Marky D punished C-City with 22pts, 5rebs & 5assts. Bilal added 10pts & 2blks. C-City needs to regroup after this shameful L.
More on eTradeWire News
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
Game 5: RBCBL/Philly (1) v Laced The OG (0)
LACED THE OG WERE BEATEN SO BADLY LAST WEEK, that they couldn't even get half the team to show up yesterday. It's bad enough RBCBL/Philly was going to beat them by 30pts anyway, but to not have any honor to show up and give it a fight is just beyond me. RBCBL/Philly gets the forfeit and will be a No. 2 seed in the playoffs.
Definitely set for an interesting play-offs.
Please visit All City Classic 302 on the web at http://allcityclassic302.com for all your latest updates and information.
All-City Classic 302 Legends
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform