Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 116
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- Child First USA and Agape Tennis Foundation Educate Expose and Endow!
- Touchdown: An American Obsession Goes Global
- NCAA Division 1 Women's Basketball Teams Compete in the Bahamas
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Club Division 1 Pro Amateur Azul City Premier FC (Reserve)
- Sponsor Made Launches Sport / Esport Sponsorship Builder
- All-City Classic 302 League Kicks Off Summer/Fall Season this Sun Aug 18th
- Vasper Charleston: A Revolutionary Low Impact Therapy with High Impact Results
- Metroplex Premier League Division 1 Pro Amateur
- TeamWorks Media, "La Vida Baseball" Announce Landmark Content Deal with Houston Chronicle
- RaceAmerica offers to upgrade your wireless
Game 1: Noble Nine vs Eastside
It's hard to believe Noble Nine only managed 2 wins this season. The competition was so fierce the team who previously gave everyone problems, couldn't break .500, failing to put numerous games away, with the last 5mins of the 2nd half, exposing them at their weakest. Eastside only has 2 wins for the season, but they average 2 wins a season, so that's normal. Eastside will get their 3rd win of the season. Last week they played hard falling apart in the end, but this week, will handle business. Smooth and Will will lead the way, having big games. Smooth needs to stay out of foul trouble, as Chad Johnson is hard to handle, and will be difficult for Eastside to stop if he gets rolling. Eastside should explore getting CabbagePatch Sause more touches. He used to be a problem for teams but his minutes and attempts have rapidly declined. Why, we do not know. He was an easy 10pts & 8rebs a game. This year he sits the pine mostly. It wouldn't hurt for Eastside to call up Robert Bullock, to play defense and annoy top PG Blake Saunders. Great defense wins Eastside the game. Noble Nine looks like they'll hang up basketball after this season. They are unmotivated and are now considered a weak team. Eastside with the 58-49 victory.
Game 2: DSW vs Chester
Chester says that DSW has been ducking rec for a very long time. So they will not lose. They took down Philly and will complete the cycle this Sunday. People say it's COWARDLY to run from an opponent constantly, calling your team out to play them. There is no better way to end the regular season with these 2 juggernauts playing for top position with bragging rights. Will Gerald Wilmore and his unit be silenced? Bruce Caple and his unit will look like frauds if they don't deliver a win. A lot of folks want to see DSW fall this week. Chester wins 68-60 with Bruce standing at half-court interviewing with Elisa O'Keefe-Smith aka the VP, for Player of the Game, as DSW players grab their gym bags off the bench and leave the gym in defeat.
More on eTradeWire News
- How to Play Sudoku - How to Solve a Sudoku for Beginners
- Chicago rapper shares five tips for upstart musicians
- My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
Game 3: Free Agents vs Clay City
Clay City team is coming off an easy dub against Eastside; Free Agents team is coming off a loss against DSW. Both teams play tough, and a win would place either of them in a better position come play-offs. Looking at the matchups. Lennell Laws vs Jamaal Wilkins at the PG spot. Boobie thinks it's ok to not be aggressive and score the ball for his team, while El Amin wants to score for his team & be aggressive. Advantage Clay City. Andre Saunders vs Pep at the SG spot. Pep is the league's 2nd leading scorer and will be looking for his shot, but he will not be looking to set his teammates up whatsoever. Dre, one of the league's top assists men and previous scoring leader, will look to set up his teammates and score at will. Advantage again Clay City. Darrell Johnson vs Timon Cartwright at the other guard spot. New York is looking to torch his opponents all the time and will be able to shoot over Timon with ease. Timon will look and count on his 3pt shot to fall instead of taking NY in the post and he'll play bully ball with the lighter guard. Advantage again Clay City. Jermaine Daniels vs Mustafa Watkins at the PF spot. JD thinks passing the ball to other players will get the job done. He will out-rebound Bub but he won't look to score. Bub is looking to score. If he grabs an offensive rebound over JD, best believe he going right back up with it. This is strength vs strength and Bub stays in the weight room. Advantage again Clay City. Abdur Scott vs Cory Scott at the C spot. They're the same player in THIS league, so no advantage here. It looks like Free Agents fall again, remaining the worst team in the league. Clay City with the 67-53 victory over Free Agents.
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
Game 4: C-City vs CBW
Not sure how CBW responds to games after they suffer a loss, being that they don't lose often. C-City is looking more enthused and feeling confident after they blew Cory Lemons team out last week....even though Cory didn't play. I'd bet some money that Droop Johnson would say there's no way CBW is losing to C-City, no matter who doesn't show up. So there you have it, C-City will fall to CBW easily. C-City had their fun this season and hopefully will remember the good times. Bilal Ahmad will probably be the only C-City player in double figures. CBW will use this game to get back in tune and get ready for the playoffs. CBW wins 70-48.
Game 5: Laced The OG vs RBCBL/Philly
Laced The OG can forget it. They were good for 3 measly wins this season as this league was too tough for them. Only 5 players come to games and the players that do show up get out-worked for the most part. Philly out-works everybody, so this game will be easier for them to win. Laced the OG players fought their last fight weeks ago. They have no more fight left in them. This is strictly cardio for them. Philly dominates this game from the rip. RBCBL/Philly with the 80-57 win.
Please visit All-City Classic 302 on the web at http://allcityclassic302.com for all your latest updates and information.
All-City Classic 302 Legends
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region