Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5434
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 165
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 143
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 108
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 101
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
Similar on eTradeWire
- Infinit Nutrition Canada Partners Up With Windsor's City Cyclery Inc
- Historic Baseball Exhibition Opens at Morven Museum & Garden June 6
- Fort Myers Miracle to host inaugural 'Teddy Bear Toss' to benefit Golisano Children's Hospital
- BC Rally Champion Takes To The Rally Stages Again
- Dead On Optics: Premium Scopes and Hunting Optics for a Clearer Shot
- Spartanburg High School again selects Mondo
- Week 8 Results In Some Upsets as All City Classic 302 Heads Into Play-offs
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels provides Famous DoubleTree Cookies to ASU Baseball fans
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USAS
Game 1: Noble Nine vs Eastside
It's hard to believe Noble Nine only managed 2 wins this season. The competition was so fierce the team who previously gave everyone problems, couldn't break .500, failing to put numerous games away, with the last 5mins of the 2nd half, exposing them at their weakest. Eastside only has 2 wins for the season, but they average 2 wins a season, so that's normal. Eastside will get their 3rd win of the season. Last week they played hard falling apart in the end, but this week, will handle business. Smooth and Will will lead the way, having big games. Smooth needs to stay out of foul trouble, as Chad Johnson is hard to handle, and will be difficult for Eastside to stop if he gets rolling. Eastside should explore getting CabbagePatch Sause more touches. He used to be a problem for teams but his minutes and attempts have rapidly declined. Why, we do not know. He was an easy 10pts & 8rebs a game. This year he sits the pine mostly. It wouldn't hurt for Eastside to call up Robert Bullock, to play defense and annoy top PG Blake Saunders. Great defense wins Eastside the game. Noble Nine looks like they'll hang up basketball after this season. They are unmotivated and are now considered a weak team. Eastside with the 58-49 victory.
Game 2: DSW vs Chester
Chester says that DSW has been ducking rec for a very long time. So they will not lose. They took down Philly and will complete the cycle this Sunday. People say it's COWARDLY to run from an opponent constantly, calling your team out to play them. There is no better way to end the regular season with these 2 juggernauts playing for top position with bragging rights. Will Gerald Wilmore and his unit be silenced? Bruce Caple and his unit will look like frauds if they don't deliver a win. A lot of folks want to see DSW fall this week. Chester wins 68-60 with Bruce standing at half-court interviewing with Elisa O'Keefe-Smith aka the VP, for Player of the Game, as DSW players grab their gym bags off the bench and leave the gym in defeat.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Step By Step Map For Cheap Flights Travelogica
- On Her 5th CD, "Crowded Heart," Vocalist Judy Wexler Presents "Jazz Standards for the 21st Century"
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- Turning Digital Advertising Into Content Equity for Brand Advertisers
Game 3: Free Agents vs Clay City
Clay City team is coming off an easy dub against Eastside; Free Agents team is coming off a loss against DSW. Both teams play tough, and a win would place either of them in a better position come play-offs. Looking at the matchups. Lennell Laws vs Jamaal Wilkins at the PG spot. Boobie thinks it's ok to not be aggressive and score the ball for his team, while El Amin wants to score for his team & be aggressive. Advantage Clay City. Andre Saunders vs Pep at the SG spot. Pep is the league's 2nd leading scorer and will be looking for his shot, but he will not be looking to set his teammates up whatsoever. Dre, one of the league's top assists men and previous scoring leader, will look to set up his teammates and score at will. Advantage again Clay City. Darrell Johnson vs Timon Cartwright at the other guard spot. New York is looking to torch his opponents all the time and will be able to shoot over Timon with ease. Timon will look and count on his 3pt shot to fall instead of taking NY in the post and he'll play bully ball with the lighter guard. Advantage again Clay City. Jermaine Daniels vs Mustafa Watkins at the PF spot. JD thinks passing the ball to other players will get the job done. He will out-rebound Bub but he won't look to score. Bub is looking to score. If he grabs an offensive rebound over JD, best believe he going right back up with it. This is strength vs strength and Bub stays in the weight room. Advantage again Clay City. Abdur Scott vs Cory Scott at the C spot. They're the same player in THIS league, so no advantage here. It looks like Free Agents fall again, remaining the worst team in the league. Clay City with the 67-53 victory over Free Agents.
More on eTradeWire News
- Houston Artist Collaborates On An Out Of This World Painting
- Wings of Destiny to release concept album
- Atlanta Radio's ET Cali Exploring New Opportunities
- 26th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeks Sponsors
- IBBA presents Haymes with Chairman's Circle Award
Game 4: C-City vs CBW
Not sure how CBW responds to games after they suffer a loss, being that they don't lose often. C-City is looking more enthused and feeling confident after they blew Cory Lemons team out last week....even though Cory didn't play. I'd bet some money that Droop Johnson would say there's no way CBW is losing to C-City, no matter who doesn't show up. So there you have it, C-City will fall to CBW easily. C-City had their fun this season and hopefully will remember the good times. Bilal Ahmad will probably be the only C-City player in double figures. CBW will use this game to get back in tune and get ready for the playoffs. CBW wins 70-48.
Game 5: Laced The OG vs RBCBL/Philly
Laced The OG can forget it. They were good for 3 measly wins this season as this league was too tough for them. Only 5 players come to games and the players that do show up get out-worked for the most part. Philly out-works everybody, so this game will be easier for them to win. Laced the OG players fought their last fight weeks ago. They have no more fight left in them. This is strictly cardio for them. Philly dominates this game from the rip. RBCBL/Philly with the 80-57 win.
Please visit All-City Classic 302 on the web at http://allcityclassic302.com for all your latest updates and information.
All-City Classic 302 Legends
- The Aspire Institute Launches New Workshop to Protect GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- No Badger Mattress Opens First No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
- Global Kids Youth Examined Criminal Justice Reform at the 2019 Annual Youth Conference
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- EvereTech Moving Corporate Headquarters near Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas
- British Swim School Makes A Big Splash In New York City
- Growers Edge Financial CEO to Present at Rosenblatt's 11th Annual FinTech Summit
- Seattle Soul-punk Band Down North Release Provocative "stupid Man" Video Taking On Rappers & Pols
- North Florida Land Trust's Stewardship Director Makes Educational Advancements in Natural Resources
- Backyard Supply Decor: Gorgeous Outdoor Decor and Outdoor Supplies
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Allied Wallet Inc. Settles with FTC and Implements New Improvements
- TerraGold Plus Announces Release of CBD Patch Product
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus (JCC) President and Artistic Director Awarded 2019 Alumni Merit Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Spot Launches On-Demand Dog Walking in Toronto
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019