Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 439
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 170
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 164
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 121
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- St Austell Brewery Ladies' Day Returns To Newton Abbot
- 1.1 Million NBA Fans Watch Chat Sports' Innovative NBA Finals 'Watch-Party' Broadcast Live On YouTube
- North Texas' Expansion Club FF Premier is Promoted to UPSL Division II in First Year
- New Semi-Pro Football League Announces Team Names and Logos
- The Sisterhood of the Outdoors Goose Hunt for the Girls
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- Diamond State Warriors Win the Coveted All-City Classic 302 Legends Championship
- United Premier Soccer League Selects Texas as Host State for 2019 National Finals
- Canadians Break Sports Betting Records As Toronto Raptors Win The NBA Championship
- The Sisterhood of the Outdoors Welcomes New Marketing Partner
With Week 4 complete, each of the 10 teams in the All-City Classic 302 Legends League have a win on the board. Teams continued to become more cohesive and competition is tight.
In Game 1, Chester defeated Clay City 54-48. Daryl Sanders led Chester with 21pts & 8rebs. He was on fire both halves, scoring whenever he felt like it, and it stands to reason, as Daryl is the league's leading scorer and also a good rebounder. Clay City had no answer for him. Shy McBride also chipped in 14pts, 12rebs, 2stls, & a block, and also had his way with Clay City. Caheem Broadus was on vacation but will return back to action soon. Clay City was led by Darrell Johnson with 10pts, 7rebs, & 2stls. Clay City moved the ball well today, with balanced scoring from everyone. The problem was getting key stops on defense.
In Game 2, CBW picked up where they left off last week, defeating Noble Nine 46-39. The score was close for most of the game, but Noble Nine could not get those key stops late in the 2nd half as CBW pulled away. Love led the way with 14pts & 12rebs. Earl Miller came out aggressively and chipped in 14pts. CBW closed out the 2nd half going 11-12 from the free throw line. They never panicked. Droop and Doc made their season debut, and Cooley had at least a steal, block, assist, & rebound with his 8pts. Noble Nine was led by Chad Johnson with 15pts, 5rebs, 2assts 1 stl & 1 blk. Noble Nine has been unpredictable all season & didn't have that same fire in their eyes as they did previous weeks. They need to get that fire back or teams will overlook them from this point out.
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
In Game 3, RBCBL/Philly absolutely slaughtered C-City. Philly made a statement, reminding other teams exactly why they came down to play in this league. They want that belt! Teams were beginning to overlook Philly after they lost 2 straight games the previous weeks. Spectators were saying that they had fallen off. Philly quickly changed people's perceptions with a 61-26 pounding. It got so bad that players on C-City started to unlace their kicks, grab their gym bags, and take off their jerseys as they crept towards the exit, before the game officially ended. Philly's defense was on point. They threw on a full court press that cause 5 straight turnovers to end the game. James Pope was a beast and ended up with 22pts, 6rebs, 4assts, & 3stls. Every time you looked up, he was tapping boards on defenders. It was a clinic for Philly. Other teams looked worried as they watch the beat down being handed to C-City. Jimmie Greeno also chipped in with 8pts & 4rebs. Skinny Kyle led them defensively with 4stls. Fuzz led C-City with 12pts & 7rebs. They will definitely be looking to redeem themselves next week.
In the Game of the Week (Game 4), Laced The OG met Diamond State Warriors (DSW). Most of DSW's squad was on vacation today. From the layup line, nobody believed DSW could beat Laced The OG with just 5 players. Everyone knew that eventually DSW would run out of gas, or someone would foul out, however that wasn't the case as DSW proved in front of a big audience why they're the best team in the entire Tri-State area. DSW played as if they had a full bench. They maintained a lead the whole game, with Laurence Hinds setting the tone early. Hinds scored 20 of his 24pts in the 1st half and he killed Laced The OG inside and out. There was absolutely nothing anyone could do about it. It did Laced The OG no justice that AK gave out 21pts, 8rebs 5assts, 3blks, & a steal. After one of the blocks, he followed up with the famous Mutombo wave. Today's victory showed other teams why they won't want to see DSW in the play-offs. Gerald Wilmore also hit a defender with a fancy tough layup for 2 of his 3pts & a block. Hats off to Cory Lemons. He kept this game close, putting in 19pts, 8rebs, 5assts, & 2stls. Laced The OG will be overlooked from this point on.
More on eTradeWire News
- Limited Opportunities remain at The Residence at Old York Village
- Rady School of Management Celebrates the Graduation of 344 Students
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Growing Regional Footprint in Rosemont
- Elvis-Inspired Book Wins Big at the 2019 Independent Publishers Book Awards
- IBT of Miami wins $21 million contract to build school in Panama
Game 5 was the most intense and exciting game to watch. Both teams had something to prove. Eastside did not want to lose to the worst team in the league, and Free Agents did not want to go winless this season. Free Agents got a confidence booster when they learned Point Guard Lenell Laws would be making his season debut. He was what the Free Agents were missing all season. He controlled the tempo while on the floor, spaced the offense and hit open shooters. Shawn Pep G Green ended up with 22pts and the game-winning steal to secure the victory. Jermaine Daniels hit a nice turn away jumper in the 2nd half and Tom Tom did a lot of the dirty work collecting 7rebs & a blk with his 5pts. Will led Eastside with 13pts. The fans were absolutely correct with one theory about Eastside - If Robert Classic Bullock did not return, they would be hurt defensively. RO was the heart and soul of Eastside, however Eric was mighty quiet.
As we head into the last half of the regular season, things are definitely going to get interesting.
Please visit All City Classic 302 on the web at http://allcityclassic302.com for all your latest updates and information.
All-City Classic Legends League
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform
- Effective Medical Practice Staff Management, by doctor and researcher Dr. William Matzner
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will take effect in 2020
- Lutheran World Relief Responds to Persistent Drought in El Salvador and Honduras
- Anilox sleeves from MECA Solutions deliver long-term value
- ASR Media Productions Welcomes Two New Faces to Their Team
- Hercules Real Estate Services Acquires First Community In Jacksonville, FL
- Batley CPA Tax & Business Alert June 2019