Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- PayPerHead.com Finds Significant Increase of Americans Placing Bets on European Soccer Leagues
- New Video Explores DANGERS OF BUI
- Pro Wrestling Legends' Match to be Featured in Upcoming Movie
- Jim Tunney to be inducted into California Interscholastic Federation Hall of Fame
- Easter egg hunt, Star Wars Night & fireworks highlight Fort Myers Miracle's three-day homestand
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Partner The Right Stuff as Goal of the Week Sponsor
- Industry Leading Pay Per Head Company Launches New Website
- U.S. Women Stars Hildebrandt, Velte Take On Canadians At Beat the Streets Grapple At The Garden May
- AAA Chihuahuas launch with StellarAlgo
- Rekindling the Magic of Snooker
With Week 4 complete, each of the 10 teams in the All-City Classic 302 Legends League have a win on the board. Teams continued to become more cohesive and competition is tight.
In Game 1, Chester defeated Clay City 54-48. Daryl Sanders led Chester with 21pts & 8rebs. He was on fire both halves, scoring whenever he felt like it, and it stands to reason, as Daryl is the league's leading scorer and also a good rebounder. Clay City had no answer for him. Shy McBride also chipped in 14pts, 12rebs, 2stls, & a block, and also had his way with Clay City. Caheem Broadus was on vacation but will return back to action soon. Clay City was led by Darrell Johnson with 10pts, 7rebs, & 2stls. Clay City moved the ball well today, with balanced scoring from everyone. The problem was getting key stops on defense.
In Game 2, CBW picked up where they left off last week, defeating Noble Nine 46-39. The score was close for most of the game, but Noble Nine could not get those key stops late in the 2nd half as CBW pulled away. Love led the way with 14pts & 12rebs. Earl Miller came out aggressively and chipped in 14pts. CBW closed out the 2nd half going 11-12 from the free throw line. They never panicked. Droop and Doc made their season debut, and Cooley had at least a steal, block, assist, & rebound with his 8pts. Noble Nine was led by Chad Johnson with 15pts, 5rebs, 2assts 1 stl & 1 blk. Noble Nine has been unpredictable all season & didn't have that same fire in their eyes as they did previous weeks. They need to get that fire back or teams will overlook them from this point out.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
In Game 3, RBCBL/Philly absolutely slaughtered C-City. Philly made a statement, reminding other teams exactly why they came down to play in this league. They want that belt! Teams were beginning to overlook Philly after they lost 2 straight games the previous weeks. Spectators were saying that they had fallen off. Philly quickly changed people's perceptions with a 61-26 pounding. It got so bad that players on C-City started to unlace their kicks, grab their gym bags, and take off their jerseys as they crept towards the exit, before the game officially ended. Philly's defense was on point. They threw on a full court press that cause 5 straight turnovers to end the game. James Pope was a beast and ended up with 22pts, 6rebs, 4assts, & 3stls. Every time you looked up, he was tapping boards on defenders. It was a clinic for Philly. Other teams looked worried as they watch the beat down being handed to C-City. Jimmie Greeno also chipped in with 8pts & 4rebs. Skinny Kyle led them defensively with 4stls. Fuzz led C-City with 12pts & 7rebs. They will definitely be looking to redeem themselves next week.
In the Game of the Week (Game 4), Laced The OG met Diamond State Warriors (DSW). Most of DSW's squad was on vacation today. From the layup line, nobody believed DSW could beat Laced The OG with just 5 players. Everyone knew that eventually DSW would run out of gas, or someone would foul out, however that wasn't the case as DSW proved in front of a big audience why they're the best team in the entire Tri-State area. DSW played as if they had a full bench. They maintained a lead the whole game, with Laurence Hinds setting the tone early. Hinds scored 20 of his 24pts in the 1st half and he killed Laced The OG inside and out. There was absolutely nothing anyone could do about it. It did Laced The OG no justice that AK gave out 21pts, 8rebs 5assts, 3blks, & a steal. After one of the blocks, he followed up with the famous Mutombo wave. Today's victory showed other teams why they won't want to see DSW in the play-offs. Gerald Wilmore also hit a defender with a fancy tough layup for 2 of his 3pts & a block. Hats off to Cory Lemons. He kept this game close, putting in 19pts, 8rebs, 5assts, & 2stls. Laced The OG will be overlooked from this point on.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
Game 5 was the most intense and exciting game to watch. Both teams had something to prove. Eastside did not want to lose to the worst team in the league, and Free Agents did not want to go winless this season. Free Agents got a confidence booster when they learned Point Guard Lenell Laws would be making his season debut. He was what the Free Agents were missing all season. He controlled the tempo while on the floor, spaced the offense and hit open shooters. Shawn Pep G Green ended up with 22pts and the game-winning steal to secure the victory. Jermaine Daniels hit a nice turn away jumper in the 2nd half and Tom Tom did a lot of the dirty work collecting 7rebs & a blk with his 5pts. Will led Eastside with 13pts. The fans were absolutely correct with one theory about Eastside - If Robert Classic Bullock did not return, they would be hurt defensively. RO was the heart and soul of Eastside, however Eric was mighty quiet.
As we head into the last half of the regular season, things are definitely going to get interesting.
Please visit All City Classic 302 on the web at http://allcityclassic302.com for all your latest updates and information.
All-City Classic Legends League
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC