Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 219
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 209
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 114
- Practical Nursing Program at Carrington College Receives Approval from New Mexico Board of Nursing - 105
- Green Office Partner ranked #23 on Crain's Top 100 Best Places to Work in Chicago! - 102
- Equinox To The Rescue-How To Get Your Life Back In Balance Now
- Mystery Thriller Film "Mile 19" Announces VOD Release Date and Three City Promo Tour
- SJVC Announces New Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- Survivor Of Domestic Violence Offers Hope To Victims With Inspirational Book
Similar on eTradeWire
- Next-generation Supply Chain Resilience from SiliconExpert to Debut at Electronica 2022
- Gordon Judd Joins Nationwide Boiler as New Business Development Executive
- What Do I Do if My Logger Says "Self-Test Failed?"
- Magna Imperio Systems® Closes on $45M Funding Facility
- Floodproofing.com and Walz & Krenzer Agreement Brings Together Two Industry Leaders
- All-in-one power solution optimises hydraulic services for Hansa-Flex in the field
- SiliconExpert Brings Unique Products for Supply Chain Management with New Insights into Open Market
- Anilox sleeves made to order are a MECA specialty
- Regency DRT opens new branches in Ocala and St. Petersburg, Florida
- Laser-View Technologies, Inc. and O'Leary & Associates, Inc. announce Representation Agreement
A manufacturing company needed to collect meteorological data to study the effects of weather on building materials such as roofing shingles. CAS DataLoggers provided the dataTaker DT85 data logger for monitoring the environment and test samples in small test sheds located in a field near their development facility. Long-term collection of a variety of weather data is required to determine how the products perform under harsh conditions year-round. The field engineer wanted a single recording device to capture data from various types of weather sensors that would be reliable enough to log unattended in both winter storms and blazing hot summers.
The engineer assembled a fully-functioning weather station using a dataTaker DT85 Intelligent Universal Data Logger as the brain of the system. The data logger's 16 analog inputs allow for connection of up to 32 differential inputs for voltage, 4-20 mA current, resistance, or strain gauges to accommodate virtually any type of sensor. Separate digital and counter channels can be used for sensors that provide a pulse output such as an anemometer or tipping bucket rain gauges. The DT85 also has serial (RS-232/422/485), Modbus, and SDI-12 support for smart sensors allowing it to collect data from integrated weather stations like the Vaisala WXT-530 or Met One AIO 2 Sonic.
More on eTradeWire News
- Prolific American Political Author Launches Legacy Books Website
- museLIVE - The Future of Web3 Live Music
- Promoting Homes To More Buyers For MORE Money
- Top digital competition selects STEM City Metaverse & High-Tech Sunday Podcast as W3 Award Winners
- Giving Our Military A DAY OF FREE Thursday, October 13, 2022
The dataTaker DT85 data logger now collects data on solar radiation, ultraviolet radiation, surface temperatures, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, precipitation, and the temperature at multiple points under the roof. The dataTaker records and stores a reading from each of these sensors at any interval chosen during configuration, for this application the engineer chose once every 15 minutes.
The dataTaker DT85 is supplied with dEX® 2.0 software which provides a user-friendly graphical interface for quick setup and configuration. dEX is a free Windows-based package that allows users to connect to the logger via USB or Ethernet connection.
The Intelligent Universal dataTaker DT85 is a flexible and reliable solution for recording and storing the necessary meteorological data at a cost-effective price. Its complement of flexible inputs, analog, digital and serial, allowed the connection of all of the different sensors required for the application. The engineer was able to quickly configure the logger thanks to the included dEX software. And the easy-to-use system is rugged enough to keep logging within its enclosure no matter the weather.
More on eTradeWire News
- Meridian Springs has partnered with Medprime Direct to launch Custom Healthplan-as-a-Service Offering in Houston
- Lady La Returns to Valley Radio
- General Price List (GPL) For Over 50% of Atlanta's Funeral Providers Now Available Online
- "SHREK" Creator William Steig's First Illustration-For-Hire Found in Maryland Attic- AND IT'S a DOOZY
- SJ Auctioneers' online-only Fall for the Auction of Collectibles sale will be held on October 23rd
For further information on the dataTaker DT85 Intelligent Universal Input Data Logger, weather station data loggers, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Application Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or visit us at https://www.dataloggerinc.com.
- Tech Entrepreneur Turns to Rap to Inspire Others
- World's Fastest Inorganic Arsenic Analytical Field Test Kit
- HD PHYSICAL THERAPY Recognizes National PT Month by Helping You Overcome Barriers to Movement
- L-Tron Supports PA Law Enforcement at Crash Reconstruction Training Conference
- Lisa Mininni of Excellerate Associates Named Women Business Enterprise Volunteer of the Year
- Fashion Group International Atlanta Announces Raquel Riley Thomas as New Executive Board Member
- Electives, Inc. Sets Stage for Long-Term Growth with Key Hires
- Waterside Productions Announces David M. Huffman's Book "Coming of Age in Yellowstone National Park"
- Colorado's Largest Witch Festival, "WitchFest", October 21-22
- CareCloud to Exhibit at SHEC Career Connect 2022
- ESL LineSelect Model 9744 High Density 32-Channel RJ11/12 A/B Switch Allows Quick and Easy Switching
- Las Vegas Headliner Don Barnhart Extends Residency At Jokesters Comedy Club
- New Smart Mouse uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Voice Recognition Technology to Improve Business Productivity
- Hip-Hop star Miranda Writes & iNTeLL son of Wu-Tang Clan's U-God team up for smash new single
- ACC STL Chapter Celebrates 2022 National Pro Bono Month
- Broadway to support the Bushkill Emergency Corps 3rd Annual Gala October 29th
- GitKraken Launches Free Git Certification for Software Developers at October Tech Conference
- Fall of the Wolf, a new release by R. L. "Red" Heron
- Benchmark Intl Facilitated The Trans Btwn Dover Foods, Inc. & Transylvania Vocational Services, Inc
- Evotech launches its myBEMS AI technology to cut building running costs