Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 510
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 433
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 378
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 367
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 360
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 246
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 191
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 172
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 172
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- Smithtown Children's Foundation 2019 Community Table Relocates
- From Olives To Oil Celebrates 1st Anniversary Sept. 21 With Giveaways, Specials & Open Public Market
- Foxtail Coffee Co. partners with Yaupon Brothers to serve Florida-grown tea
- Mid West Displays Launch Free Delivery Promotion on Digital Menu Boards
- Del Mar Coming to Naples, Florida
- Phreeviews by Phinge to Compete with Yelp Through a Real-Time, Rewards-Based Platform for Ratings and Reviews on All Phinge Platforms!
- Weller Continues to Define the CBD Category With Debut of CBD Drink Mix Singles at Expo East
- Fat Snax Rolls Out Nationally at Whole Foods
- The Kitchen Knife That's Taking Kickstarter by Storm
Wean Green's new corporate sustainability partnership program is aimed to help brand partners lower their eco-footprint, in and out of the office. The LitterLESS Lunch Program was developed in 2010 to encourage families to pack school lunches in reusable packaging as a part of an initiative to decrease the estimated 67 pounds of food packaging litter that the average school aged child produces each school year. With the continuous growth of the LitterLESS Lunch Program over the past years the Wean Green team felt a huge obligation to expand this opportunity beyond the classroom.
"Within corporate social responsibility programs we have witnessed an increase in environmental commitment and concern. Our program helps our brand partners to take action. Reducing plastic packaging waste is one of Wean Green's main goals. Now, together with our brand partners, we can help kick the plastic packaging pollution created at work" said Melissa Martin-Gunning, Founder and CEO of Wean Green.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lexigo launches Fred—the cloud-based productivity tool for freelance translators
- Barbu Beard Co. Releases Newest Scent Profile - THE SHAMAN - See Film @barbubeardco
- 9:30 am Saturday, October 5th - Blessing of the Animals Celebration at the Church of the Apostles
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
- Lexy Panterra Teams Up With VOILÀ In New Exotic Pop Single
The company is working diligently to provide corporations with easy access to infinitely recyclable and reusable food storage containers. In 2010, the U.S EPA released data to show that packaging and containers account for a significant portion (23 percent) of the municipal solid waste stream in the United States, equal to about 39 million tons per year. Wean Green's Corporate LitterLESS Lunch Program is designed to positively impact any company, regardless of their size or current environmental commitments.
Learn more about Wean Green's Corporate Sustainability Program https://weangreen.com/pages/corporate-sustainability-program
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Wean Green website https://weangreen.com/
More on eTradeWire News
- Conference Teaches Women Recession-Proof Strategies by Turning Purpose into a Paycheck
- Treasure Coast PGA Business Trade Expo October 2nd
- No Rinse Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) For Up To 330ºc With 0% Residual
- First True American Football Boardgame, combining gaming with authentic football strategy
- Author Cyndi Friberg Releases New Historical Romance - Overlord
About Wean Green, Inc.
Wean Green was founded in 2008 by Melissa Gunning to provide a glass, eco-friendly storage option for the homemade baby food she was making for her weaner.
Just like Melissa's babies, Wean Green grew up and expanded beyond baby food containers and offers glass food storage options in a wide-variety of sizes and lid colours for all members of the family. All Wean Green products are made of durable tempered glass with a silicone-sealed, leak-proof lid and are BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate free. Glass is made of sustainable and infinitely recyclable material.
Wean Green can be purchased in multiple retailers including The Container Store, Amazon and Buy Buy Baby.
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- For Advertising Wk (9/23-26) Some very Essential Advertising Math that Every Business needs to Know
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!
- The Behavioral Wellness Center at Girard Celebrates Recovery Month
- Pinellas parents, teachers, principals and students inspired by Pinellas County Council PTA event Keynote Speaker
- "Detectives" Hunt for Dystonia Cure in Garfield Park
- eFactor Network awarded - 'Excellence in Finance - Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest Announces A Nightbeer Before Christmas
- Folio Financial awarded the 'Excellence in Finance — Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Old School Square Announces 2019-2020 Season Launch Party, Friday Night Fever
- Puzzle Pieces Marketing growing together with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego
- The Fifth Annual Bra Project Announced for October to Benefit DragonBoat Beaufort
- Noted author delivers message of triumph of the human spirit to students at Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School
- Palmieri Sees South Florida Residential Construction Becoming More Eco-Friendly
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security
- World Famous Heisman Trophy Hits Mossy Nissan
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Arlington Heights, IL