Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1026
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 342
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 333
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 297
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 218
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 209
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 199
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 199
Similar on eTradeWire
- Annuit Coeptis bounty programs are here!
- Annuit Coeptis airdrops, and bounties programs are here
- Arbor Ridge Partners Advises Esquify on its Sale to Xact Data Discovery
- USAM Group Streamlines Access to Innovative Technology in Asia
- HOA Management Database Software™ Brings 21st Century Digital Automation to Homeowners Associations
- Dalton Strategic Advisor Settles for $90,000
- Stock & Option Solutions, Inc. Announces 6039 Reporting Services Available
- Dalton Strategic Advisor Abern Barred From Industry
- Singular Research San Francisco,Ca Best of the Convereds Conference
- A Win-Win-Win Commercialization Merger Closed: The In Focus Brands' Way
· The new tax bill – and where the opportunities and pitfalls exist for business owners in particular, and individuals in general
· Unique ways to expand charitable contributions through decreasing business overhead, while at the same time increasing net profitability of the business
There is no cost to attend, however space is limited. Registration is required by e-mail to Support@WealthLegacyGroup.com (indicate date preferred).
More on eTradeWire News
- The Pros and Cons of Investing in Land
- The Rescue Project hosts it's Second Annual Vision 2020 Benefit Ball For Clean Drinking Water
- Christine Pagliaro Rejoins RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Holiday Harp with Family and Friends
- Cucamonga Valley Medical Group 'Treats Community Like Family'
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Colonial Life as a New Platinum Member
- CLARA analytics Announces Expanded Relationship with QBE Insurance
According to event organizer R. J. Kelly, "This event is for the enormous number of business owners I meet and work with that haven't a clue about what this new tax bill entails. How can they best capitalize on it to benefit themselves and their family, their businesses, employees and our community? Particularly for companies of 25 employees or more, there are exciting and unique opportunities to reduce common expenses in some of the most unexpected areas. This allows companies to grow their businesses by reducing costs and increasing profits while, in turn, freeing funds to give to their favorite charities. We've also engaged the participation of several local political leaders who will impart first-hand knowledge of activities and issues within their respective communities. We're providing the opportunity to shake hands with these elected officials as well as a business-networking environment during the first portion of each event. Our goal is to not only educate business owners on ways to grow their bottom-line, but also make new contacts in the business and political worlds. Additionally, we want to give them a chance to provide valuable feedback to elected officials in their respective communities and discover ways they could potentially get involved."
Sixty-nine percent of the country's Gross Domestic Product comes from consumer spending. Consumer confidence is at an 18-year high, buoyed in part by the increase in take-home pay for many Americans because of the new tax bill. This is being demonstrated by the robust increase in checkbook and credit card transaction activity. This is an important opportunity for business owners to understand how to capture the increased revenue being created, while paying less in taxes if they learn how.
More on eTradeWire News
- Generix announces the release of CONNX 13.8
- Air Express LLC Joins Temple Terrace Chamber of Commerce
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Record Breaking SHOXX Diamond Blade Sales
- BrainStorm Seminars and Holiday Closures
- "Have You Ever Killed Anyone? I Have."
- WoodAirGrille.com Expands Product Offering
- Online Performing Arts School, CooleyHigh Experience, Features Celebrity Instructors
Presentations at the July event are as follows:
Steve Throop, CPA –
"Making the Most of the New Tax Bill in your Business and Personally"
Mark Neilson, Managing Director –
"What You Don't Know is Costing Your Business a Lot of Money"
R.J. Kelly, ChFC, CLU, IAR, CAP, RICP, MSFS –
"Five Ways to Save Big on Your 2018 Tax Bill"
About Wealth Legacy Group®, Inc.
Since 1977, R. J. Kelly, the Founder and Chief Visionary Officer of Wealth Legacy Group®, Inc. as been active in the financial services industry. He is nationally recognized for his technical skills in estate planning, integratedbusiness succession, tax-mitigation strategies, executive level life and disability insurance, wealth appreciation and protection concepts, comprehensive retirement planningand charitable tools and legacy planning. https://wealthlegacygroup.com
R.J. is also the Co-Founder and Executive Chair of The Center for Wealth and Legacy™ (https://wealthlegacycenter.org). The Center is a non-profit organization whose mission is to enhance communities and create a positive social impact by:
· Engaging and connecting a growing membership of exceptional individuals and businesses through interviews with "best of class" leaders on the subjects of leadership and legacy
· Challenging and empowering members to achieve success in their business, personal and community lives
· Mentoring the next generation of business, philanthropic and thought leaders
· Identifying and publicly recognizing those businesses and individuals who are cultivating and living a spirit of positive social impact in the community
- Grace Mukupa, Added To 2019 Government Relations Speaker Series
- Exploring Female Empowerment w/ Speaker & Author Gina Hatzis
- Benchmark Receives Connecticut Assisted Living Association Awards
- Greenwich Village To Lose Another Landmark Venue, Cornelia Street Cafe and Underground to Close
- Veteran antitrust attorney K. Todd Wallace comments on Atrium Health anti-steering case
- Second Annual Vision 2020 Benefit Ball Aids Worldwide Water Crisis With All Star Lineup
- Ryan Boyer Keller Williams Realtor shares how to Deal With Scratched wood Floors
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Shares Priority Tasks for you when you move
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
- Andrew Brown's Classic Parade is Adding More Supercars to Growing Fleet in 2019
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Dave Cox DUI Seminar Gets Wonderful Reviews From Louisiana DUI Attorneys
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions