Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1374
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 329
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 296
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 180
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 113
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 103
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Catlett Earns the CFP® Certification
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES)
- Advisorymandi.com Launches "Watchlist" Feature in Mobile App
- Infrastructure Financing, Renewables & Offshore Wind to be discussed at Benelux Infrastructure Forum
- Four Tips to Help Maximize Social Security
- A Solution to Eliminate Predatory Loans and Payday Lending Opens For Global Investment
- Financial Analyst Terry Sacka Probes Factors Creating Current Bull Market Cycles
- Do you want to improve your credit score?
- The Scotiabank Pro-Am Hockey Tournament – Richard Crenian
· The new tax bill – and where the opportunities and pitfalls exist for business owners in particular, and individuals in general
· Unique ways to expand charitable contributions through decreasing business overhead, while at the same time increasing net profitability of the business
There is no cost to attend, however space is limited. Registration is required by e-mail to Support@WealthLegacyGroup.com (indicate date preferred).
More on eTradeWire News
- Kelley Kronenberg Partner Jeffrey M. Wank Recognized as Daily Business Review On the Rise Honoree
- Drug Addiction Expert Launches 'Currency of Recovery'
- TrenData Posts Record Quarter and Completes $1.5 Million Fund Raise
- ACEC/MA announces Pare Corporation as a 2018 winner of Bronze Engineering Excellence Award
- Verified First Hires Jeffrey Devers as Regional Sales Manager
- Three Professional Comedians to Perform at SalusCare Comedy Night
- Masoba to Provide Responsive Web Design Services
According to event organizer R. J. Kelly, "This event is for the enormous number of business owners I meet and work with that haven't a clue about what this new tax bill entails. How can they best capitalize on it to benefit themselves and their family, their businesses, employees and our community? Particularly for companies of 25 employees or more, there are exciting and unique opportunities to reduce common expenses in some of the most unexpected areas. This allows companies to grow their businesses by reducing costs and increasing profits while, in turn, freeing funds to give to their favorite charities. We've also engaged the participation of several local political leaders who will impart first-hand knowledge of activities and issues within their respective communities. We're providing the opportunity to shake hands with these elected officials as well as a business-networking environment during the first portion of each event. Our goal is to not only educate business owners on ways to grow their bottom-line, but also make new contacts in the business and political worlds. Additionally, we want to give them a chance to provide valuable feedback to elected officials in their respective communities and discover ways they could potentially get involved."
Sixty-nine percent of the country's Gross Domestic Product comes from consumer spending. Consumer confidence is at an 18-year high, buoyed in part by the increase in take-home pay for many Americans because of the new tax bill. This is being demonstrated by the robust increase in checkbook and credit card transaction activity. This is an important opportunity for business owners to understand how to capture the increased revenue being created, while paying less in taxes if they learn how.
More on eTradeWire News
- Corrective Admonition for Restaurant Nose Blowers - At Amazon
- Scandinavian Spaces Introduces Audrey and Citizen Ghost by Minus Tio
- Susan G. Komen® Orange County Welcomes New 2018-19 Board Members
- Summer Adoption Event & Extended Hours at the Montville Animal Shelter
- Rebellion Research Posts Interview with Abigail Davidson
- Most Working Americans Want a Long-Term Care Benefit, But It's Generally Not Offered
- My Personal Peripheral Neuropathy Story - At Amazon
Presentations at the July event are as follows:
Steve Throop, CPA –
"Making the Most of the New Tax Bill in your Business and Personally"
Mark Neilson, Managing Director –
"What You Don't Know is Costing Your Business a Lot of Money"
R.J. Kelly, ChFC, CLU, IAR, CAP, RICP, MSFS –
"Five Ways to Save Big on Your 2018 Tax Bill"
About Wealth Legacy Group®, Inc.
Since 1977, R. J. Kelly, the Founder and Chief Visionary Officer of Wealth Legacy Group®, Inc. as been active in the financial services industry. He is nationally recognized for his technical skills in estate planning, integratedbusiness succession, tax-mitigation strategies, executive level life and disability insurance, wealth appreciation and protection concepts, comprehensive retirement planningand charitable tools and legacy planning. https://wealthlegacygroup.com
R.J. is also the Co-Founder and Executive Chair of The Center for Wealth and Legacy™ (https://wealthlegacycenter.org). The Center is a non-profit organization whose mission is to enhance communities and create a positive social impact by:
· Engaging and connecting a growing membership of exceptional individuals and businesses through interviews with "best of class" leaders on the subjects of leadership and legacy
· Challenging and empowering members to achieve success in their business, personal and community lives
· Mentoring the next generation of business, philanthropic and thought leaders
· Identifying and publicly recognizing those businesses and individuals who are cultivating and living a spirit of positive social impact in the community
- Digital Future invests in Let's Enhance, an image enhancement SaaS
- AveryHess, Realtors® Introduces "Coming Soon" Feature to Award-Winning averyhess.com Website
- The Fibroid Foundation Celebrates Fibroid Awareness Month With Multiple Events
- Kevin Levi is welcomed as the Newest Member of GD's Responsive Innovation Team
- THINKWARE Launches Its F200 Dash Cam
- Housing Counseling Program Receives City of Charlotte Contract and Other Grants
- Don't let the courts decide how you get to share your children after a divorce!
- Magnetic North Signs Deal with HouseFire Records, Releasing New Single in Tribute to Gord Downie
- TRW Expands Coverage By More Than 60M in VIO
- Lambert Development Announces Clark Townhomes Underway
- Nate Hendley launches book on Ron Moffatt
- Physicians Open First IV Hydration Wellness Clinic In Chicago South Loop
- Direct Federal Credit Union names Norwood High School students as scholarship recipient
- Produce on Wheels rolls out to 800+ homebound neighbors this Saturday
- Ormond Outpost to Host Robert Arrington at their Summer Bash & Yappy Hour July 21
- Something Missing on Your Workplace Wall?
- Catlett Earns the CFP® Certification
- Fablist releases first podcast, Pear Blossom, a new kind of family-friendly audio story
- International Billboard Producers Jonny Blaze & Stadic Team Up to Create Global Music with Caribbea
- Piano School of NYC Announces New Board of Directors President and New Board Members