Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 279
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 256
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 204
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 176
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 166
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 162
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 155
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 149
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 113
Similar on eTradeWire
- Order Takeout at Weber's in Ann Arbor
- Ghost Kitchen, Time for an Innovative Restaurant Opportunity
- Branded Strategic Hospitality Makes Investment In LuckyDiem
- Clubs and pubs employ global COVID killer
- Maryland Vegan Eats Fights for Maryland Restaurants During Vegan Restaurant Week - Aug. 1 through Aug. 9
- Village Box Café Bar & Grill to Accept Investments from The Community
- Weber's Offers Curbside Pickup in Ann Arbor
- Burroughs Introduces TransacTec™ Device as a Service – The Future of Transaction Technology
- Amarachi And Gallo Wines Team Up To Honor FDNY & CasPrep Families
- Stress Free Event Catering at Your Place
Nona's sweets is a unique family-based concept that was launched by Jo-Ann and her daughter Dominica Morlando. They specialize in delivering an exceptional experience with their "tradition of creating old world taste with new world flair." The new owner Mikel Leka will take this concept to the next level!
The seller, Dominic and JoAnn Morlando, said of his experience with Justin Scotto, "Thank you for all you did to make our business sale go smoothly. With the sale of a business, a small family business, there are many dynamics and emotions. You explained to us the steps and phases to sell the business and implemented the tools to see results."
More on eTradeWire News
- Unice Hair Announces Sale of New Human Hair Wigs
- Angels of Las Vegas Announces New Location at Re-Grand Opening Saturday, August 15th
- Original Art and Photography by Award-Winning Filmmaker, Artist, Director, Producer and Writer Gina Lee Ronhovde Now Available on Redbubble & Society6
- Infamous Thierry Releases Official Music Video for Hit Single "Buss Down"
- Hope Ayiyi has signed on to produce, The Private Eye
Justin Scotto is the multi-unit Franchise Partner for the Charlotte, NC Region and surrounding communities. A Certified Restaurant Broker, Justin has been in the restaurant industry for 20 years. Justin is a longtime veteran of the restaurant industry. He started out as a busboy as an early teenager and worked countless restaurant jobs from sports bars to sub shops. In the process of selling his own restaurants, Justin came across the We Sell Restaurant brand. Impressed with their firm, he was ready to join forces with them to help restaurant buyers and sellers alike achieve their goals.
Eric Gagnon, President of We Sell Restaurants, said of the transaction, "Justin Scotto has proven time and again, that he is an unmatched resource in the Charlotte market for those buying or selling a restaurant."
We Sell Restaurants is the nation's largest restaurant brokerage firm, specializing in restaurants for sale, restaurants for lease and franchise restaurant resales. Found online at wesellrestaurants.com, We Sell Restaurants offers services in 45 states nationwide.
- What to do when your loved one is arrested and incarcerated
- inc.jet Holding, Inc. Announces Second Quarter End Financial Results
- Identity: Find Your ID NYC's Brand-New Podcast
- 2016 BMW x5 for Sale in Toronto
- BanksBestRates.com Set For Launch
- Belarusians of Arizona to hold a solidarity line with Belarus on August 16 in Phoenix, Arizona
- Real estate investment expert hosts 'All About the Properties' conference in Montgomery
- TREICG CIO named among the 2020 American Cyber Awards Finalists
- Don't Miss Out on This Black 2017 Ford Escape!
- Panel Built Transit Shelters Offer an Economical, Convenient Shelter Solution
- New Jersey Mover Signs Multiyear Contract
- 25 Sexual Abuse Victims Sue Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese
- Butterfly Tech. Launches new features to increase the efficiency of online-accessible solution
- ASA Spotlights Business Valuation Sessions and Experts for 2020 ASA International Conference
- Career DuPont Employee Fights To Save Retirees Earned Pension and Benefits
- Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) Services
- 7th Annual Celebration of HOPE Virtual Walk will be held on September 12
- ASA to Offer One Year Complimentary Membership for Aircraft Valuation Program Non-Member Students
- Despite COVID, Professional Football Free Agent Erick Evans Has a Positive Outlook
- Ohio's Democratic Candidate for Hamilton County Commissioner, Alicia Reece, Launches New Voter "Pop-Up" Hubs