Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 154
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 152
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 107
- Widowed South Yorkshire Author Ric Hart releases 5th & final bereavement book for his son Hugo afte - 102
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- Practical Nursing Program at Carrington College Receives Approval from New Mexico Board of Nursing
- Green Office Partner ranked #23 on Crain's Top 100 Best Places to Work in Chicago!
- Equinox To The Rescue-How To Get Your Life Back In Balance Now
- SJVC Announces New Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management
- RARE FRUIT COUNCIL INT'L to Host Tropical Fruit Tree & Edible Plant Sale Next Month in WPB
Similar on eTradeWire
- Celebrity Halloween Masquerade Bash Hosted by Inspirational Rapper and Public Speaker, J-Rob
- Mike Huckabee, Danny Gokey to Highlight Feb. 9 Covering the World in Christ Celebration
- Scarecrow Fest offers pumpkin-themed activities at Frankenmuth River Place Shops
- Re-Introducing Gigahurtz, DJ and Producer
- RE/MAX Classic REALTOR® Plans FREE Online Event
- Community art collector hosts special evening to support Michigan Philharmonic's 77th season
- The Collection hosts spook-tacular trick-or-treat event
- Andrew Jones' online-only Signature Design for the Home and Garden auction will be held October 9th
- Chicken Salad Chick breaks franchise fundraising record, for Golisano Children's Hospital
- Free Youth Pheasant Hunt at Traxler's Hunting Preserve
With COVID-19 driving many into their homes, Dry Eye Disease (DED) has seen a drastically increased number of cases. Stuck inside our houses with dry air environments from heating or air-conditioning, along with the transition to screen-based learning, working, and socializing. DED and its impact, have extended to even younger generations, such as more high school, college, and patients in their 20s and 30s needing help. A perfect storm for DED. Dry Eye Disease symptoms range from an annoying eye discomfort progressing to incapacitating and unrelenting eye pain with loss of vision.
More on eTradeWire News
- PODS® Tucson Eases the Transition of "Shared Living" Amongst Elderly Family Members
- Maxwell "The Night Tour" Featuring Fantasia and Joe Becomes Hurricane Ian Relief Concert in Jacksonville on Sunday, Oct. 2
- Ignite! Conference kicks off its first Annual Conference
- "Third Thursdays" harmolodic jazz series cont. w/Dave Bryant plus Raghuram, Garzone, Rivard & Leake
- NadaMoo! Launches New Bite-Sized Treats
This increase in younger patients and an overall greater volume of patients is a cause for concern, indicating that more people in the Tampa Bay area are developing the disease. OSREF hopes to counteract the influx of cases through education. The Lunch and Learn wishes to educate the community about DED and its prevention.
"As the severity and incidence of DED are growing at an alarming rate across all age groups, it is necessary to educate families about the importance of diagnosis and treatment to prevent Dry Eye Disease," says Steven L. Maskin MD, president of DECTC.
The Ocular Surface Research & Education Foundation (OSREF) is an independent not-for-profit medical research foundation established in 1999. The organization seeks to develop, evaluate, and offer programs that enhance awareness of ocular surface and dry eye treatment.
- The Columbia Center For Implants & Periodontics Are Now Using The Intraoral Digital Scanner!
- Anthology Woods Launches New Nordic Collection of Light & Bright Wood Cladding & Flooring
- Implants4All Are Now Using Digital Smile Design For Dental Implant Procedures!
- Saelig ABI BoardMaster PCB Test Solution Speeds Wind Turbine Repairs
- Hilliker Corp. Brokers Buy/Sell 17970 Edison Ave
- Christmas is Merrier with ShopEnglish. Find out Why
- SVSF plans grand opening for new Detroit headquarters
- SC Life Sciences Organization Refreshes Brand, Launches New Website
- Logos Communications Receives 2 Clarion Awards
- CDI Global Guides Successful Divestment of Class Creator to Sentral
- Floodproofing.com and Walz & Krenzer Agreement Brings Together Two Industry Leaders
- ITS Ice Builders Assist Dairy, Food Processors and Other Industrial Applications to Maintain Consistently Cool Refrigerant Temperatures
- Smaller, Faster, Safer, and Easier Rectangular Connector
- All-Inclusive Braces & Invisalign Offered in Harrisburg, PA
- Children and families are given the opportunity to engage with the arts
- Southampton Dentist Offers Affordable Cosmetic Dentistry, Including Dental Implants
- UpStart Commerce welcomes James Urbati as Chief Strategy Officer
- The Dog Gurus to Present at the Pet Boarding and Daycare Expo in Pennsylvania
- 9th Annual Demand Response & Distributed Energy Resources Forum Coming to San Diego
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford opens new Memory Care Unit