Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Moss Construction Promotes Mendeljian to VP of Preconstruction
- Moss Celebrates Completion of Landmark South in Doral
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Omni Ecosystems and Hatch Chicago Activate Vacant Lot in Partnership with Architecture Biennial
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- 5 Dental Office Design Best Practices You Need To Know
- The Build Show Network Welcomes Eric Aune
- Demand for Tarps and other Disaster Recovery Materials Reported at Unprecedented Levels
- Strong Housing Market Eliminates Incentives in Las Vegas
- California Pools Opens Sacramento Location, Expanding Its Market Domination
This highly sought-after designation is granted to those businesses that are vetted through a certification process by the WBENC, which includes an in-depth review of the business, site inspection, and confirmation that the company is at least 51% owned, operated and controlled by a woman or women.
Woman-operated since 2017 and -owned since 2020, Ver-Tex is proud to be accepted into the WBENC-certified community. "At Ver-Tex, we highly value diversity and prioritize inclusion in our business decisions. This certification is extremely important for many reasons, including giving us the ability to support our clients in achieving their supplier diversity goals," said Brianna Goodwin, CEO of Ver-Tex Construction. "Through certified WBE status, Ver-Tex can continue to exceed expectations and remain dedicated to safety and excellence on a wider variety of job sites."
More on eTradeWire News
- SLIPPED NOTES by Jack Swift is published by Red Rattle Books
- September 16, 2021 - New Aviation Art By Anthony Saunders
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
Ver-Tex adds the distinction as a certified WBE to its long-standing reputation as a regional giant in the New England commercial window treatment, acoustical wall & ceiling systems, and construction specialties sector.
Click here to open a copy of Ver-Tex's WBE certification.
About Ver-Tex Construction:
Founded in 1985, family-owned and operated Ver-Tex is an industry leader for the design & installation of window treatments, acoustical wall & ceiling systems, and construction specialties products. The combination of expertise and attention to detail offered by Ver-Tex elevates each project to meet its full potential, enhancing the comfort and productivity of the occupants living or working inside. For more information, please visit www.ver-tex.com.
Founded in 1997, 501(c)(3) nonprofit WBENC developed and upholds the nationwide standard for women-owned business certification. As today's largest and most recognized certification body for women's businesses, WBENC partners with 14 regional partner organizations to provide certification, programming and resources to help U.S.-based women-owned businesses flourish. For more information, visit www.wbenc.org.
CEO, Ver-Tex Construction
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Aldelo Launches All-in-One Handheld Restaurant POS Solution
- Announcing 2021 Haute Ohio Magazine's Ohio Fashion Week (OHFW) 6th Annual Fashion Gala 9/18/21 - Cleveland's Premier Fashion Show
- Go-Forth Pest Control Becomes Title Sponsor of Carolina Velocity, FC
- Healthcare Payment Processing Solutions
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies advise Florida property owners to review electrical systems
- Improving How the U.S. Government and Small Business Succeed Together
- Arizona Technology Council, Partnership for Economic Innovation and Pipeline AZ Collaborate to Solve Arizona's Tech-Talent Shortage
- 3rd Annual Utility Cyber Security Forum, October 6-7, 2021 in Chicago
- ALGERIA: Sentenced to 5 Years for a Facebook Post Members of the International Religious Freedom Roundtable Call on the UN Special Rapporteur on Fre
- Naval Postgraduate School Foundation celebrates 50 years of support to students, innovation
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers