Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 278
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 256
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 204
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 176
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 165
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 162
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 155
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 149
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 113
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mystic Ink Publishing Premiers The Mystic Ink Podcast Of Free Short Stories And Book Excerpts
- What to do when your loved one is arrested and incarcerated
- New from Shotgun Honey: DEEMER'S INLET by Stephen Burdick
- Telepathy and Witches on Another World: REMEON'S CRUSADE by J.W. Garrett
- Four Friends Turned A Private Mastermind Into A Book Deal
- With the Release of His New Audible Book, GIVE A DAMN! Mark S. Lewis Starts a Movement
- How Stress and Anxiety Impact Your Decision Making
- Lies Behind The Woods - Bradley Cornish Releases New Psychological Thriller
- Empowering children's picture book aims to whisk away young readers on magical adventures
- Reimagining Healthcare: How clinicians and administrators reduce risk, waste and disjointed services
Leanna Greenaway, a well-known author of many books on Wicca, has teamed up with her mother, Beleta Greenaway, and released their very first novel.
Fairy Soap is an outrageous, romantic comedy that delves into 21st-century fairyland, with the main characters being, Leticia Zamforia, a powerful fairy sorceress and her eighteen-year-old daughter, Spellbound. Sex is readily enjoyed in fairyland, with none of the social stigmas associated with the human realm, but Spellbound has inherited her Aunt Hester's Victorian genes and will only have rumpy pumpy with someone she loves. Drillian Macavity is rich, handsome and spoilt and can bed any female with just a click of his fingers. When the beautiful Spellbound rebuffs his advances, he goes to extreme lengths and visits an old crone, Fenella Phlegm, to concoct a love potion so he can win her over.
This chuckle book is a hilarious page-turner and is not suitable for little people unless of course, they are Fairies!
More on eTradeWire News
- Original Art and Photography by Award-Winning Filmmaker, Artist, Director, Producer and Writer Gina Lee Ronhovde Now Available on Redbubble & Society6
- Infamous Thierry Releases Official Music Video for Hit Single "Buss Down"
- Hope Ayiyi has signed on to produce, The Private Eye
- SG24 LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of SkinGuard24 Hand Sanitizer Labeled to Contain Methanol
- Keys to Ease Concierge Realtors, Luxury Home Marketing Specialists
Get your copy today: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1949003566
Leanna Greenaway is author of numerous books, Wiccapedia, Wiccapedia Journal, The Crystal Witch, The Witch's Way, Tarot Plain and Simple, Wicca Plain and Simple and Practical Spellcraft. A practicing witch, she started her writing career when she was just 21 years old and has written for magazines and appeared on radio in the UK.
Beleta Greenaway, a well-known clairvoyant and palmist in the UK has written several books, Orion Plain and Simple, Angels and Palmistry Out of your Hands, with two more releases in 2021, The Catalog of the Unexplained and a coffee table book on crystals.
About Waterside Productions:
Waterside is the world's premier literary agency for books about mind/body/spirit, among other categories. Waterside has agented many bestselling authors and books. Founded in 1982, Waterside agents have successfully represented more than 5,000 books to over 50 publishers, generating more than $300 million for authors.
- Identity: Find Your ID NYC's Brand-New Podcast
- 2016 BMW x5 for Sale in Toronto
- BanksBestRates.com Set For Launch
- Belarusians of Arizona to hold a solidarity line with Belarus on August 16 in Phoenix, Arizona
- Real estate investment expert hosts 'All About the Properties' conference in Montgomery
- TREICG CIO named among the 2020 American Cyber Awards Finalists
- Don't Miss Out on This Black 2017 Ford Escape!
- Panel Built Transit Shelters Offer an Economical, Convenient Shelter Solution
- New Jersey Mover Signs Multiyear Contract
- 25 Sexual Abuse Victims Sue Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese
- Butterfly Tech. Launches new features to increase the efficiency of online-accessible solution
- ASA Spotlights Business Valuation Sessions and Experts for 2020 ASA International Conference
- Career DuPont Employee Fights To Save Retirees Earned Pension and Benefits
- Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) Services
- 7th Annual Celebration of HOPE Virtual Walk will be held on September 12
- ASA to Offer One Year Complimentary Membership for Aircraft Valuation Program Non-Member Students
- Despite COVID, Professional Football Free Agent Erick Evans Has a Positive Outlook
- Ohio's Democratic Candidate for Hamilton County Commissioner, Alicia Reece, Launches New Voter "Pop-Up" Hubs
- FRS Environmental Inc. helps with Effective Waste Management as a Hazardous Waste Transporter
- Philip Richardson CFP®, CLU, ChFC, Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor