Popular on eTradeWire
- BlazeSports America Honors Inspiring Georgia Individuals at the 2019 Triumph of the Human Spirit Awards 346
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 321
- Payslee's Toy Drive for Los Angeles Children's Hospital 309
- SigOne Capital Announces it is Being Acquired by DV Chain, An Affiliate of Trading Firm, DV Trading 304
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 263
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 257
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 257
- BYD and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Make the Holidays Greener 195
- Chance Hurst and Andolini Talent partner up 184
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 169
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ediciones Laponia, a friendly publisher for indie authors
- Velocity Press to publish classic rave art book
- New Book, Missy's Voice, a Book about Bullying
- "Bombshell" - Essentially True Thriller Derives From WWII Documents
- West Virginia Teacher Reaches Donation Goal
- Belinda Goodrich ranked on Amazon best-seller list with new book, Get It Done: A Simple Process for Finding Harmony by Destroying Your To-Do List
- Coming in March from Down & Out Books: THE SWAMP KILLERS edited by Sarah M. Chen and E.A. Aymar
- QuickBooks Online Payroll new lineup is round the corner!
- Gripping Military Novel Tells the True Story Behind the Bravery of the Crimson Beret
- "Fire in the Wind: The Kingdom's Way" - Historical Novel Takes Readers Back to Jesus' Crucifixion
"As I reflect back on my own path," she says in the book's introduction, "I was a trailblazer in business as evidenced by the fact that I was often the only woman sitting on the board of either a bank or some other institution, or the only woman participating in a business meeting or a non-profit group's committee. I was even one of the first women ever invited to break the gender barrier in Rotary International."
More on eTradeWire News
- Diligence Capital Advisors Arranges Acquisition to Construction Loan for 37 Unit, Mixed-Use Project in South Kensington
- Sound Royalties And KLM Enterprises Services LLC Announce Partnership
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - Amazing Grades
- New nonprofit organization targets high risk teens in NYC with support services
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero
How did she do it? Through clear-eyed determination leavened with good humor, respect for the talents of others, and a down-to-earth sense of practicality. Always a good storyteller, Goodkin relates her personal experiences in a highly readable narrative that includes funny stories and priceless advice about how to succeed in business. Chapter titles include "Trust Your Intuition," "Create Win-Win Situations," "Pick Smart People and Let Them Do Their Jobs" and "Be Open to an Unexpected Awakening." She sets forth no less than 45 specific ways to achieve the reader's goals, whatever they may be.
"With wisdom and wit, Joie Goodkin is a role model for all generations of women," says Deborah Koch, executive director of the American Red Cross of Greater Miami & The Keys. "Her stories of courage, intuition, grace and grit will inspire and motivate anyone to burst through barriers and blaze their own path."
More on eTradeWire News
- Ottawa Business Man Seeking Legal Action Against Client
- Cultural Council for Palm Beach County Welcomes 180 to CULTURE & COCKTAILS Spotlighting Four Local Th
- CDF Attorneys Named to 2020 List of Southern California Super Lawyers®
- LTL Truckers Freightliner–Peterbilt independents increasing MPG by Reducing Carbon Pollution ECOF
- Music Manager/Dad Creates A Pathway To Success For His Daughters In A Highly-Competitive Industry!
To preview the text, go to Amazon.com and search for "You Can Do It! Timeless Wisdom from a Trailblazing Businesswoman" (published by Waterside Productions, available in paperback for $16.95 and Kindle for $9.95 or free with a Kindle Unlimited membership).
Goodkin reminds her readers that Henry Ford said, "If you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right!" The objective of her book is to show aspiring businesswomen, through her example, that thinking you can is the key to unlocking success.
About Waterside Productions
Waterside publishes ebooks, audio books, print on demand and traditional print books. Waterside's mission is to help authors and publishers reach the largest possible audiences for books, ebooks, films, audiobooks, and online courses that will enhance joy and create a better world.
- Disrupt Food Summit Announce 2020 Theme And Food-Tech20 Innovation Award
- KLM Enterprises Services LLC and Sound Royalties Announce Partnership
- Ballet Palm Beach Opens 2020 with Mixed Bill at Kravis Center
- CVS Health Creates Job Opportunity Referral Program for the Disabled in Wayne County
- Science of Spirituality Center in Rionegro, Colombia, is Inaugurated
- Come attend the SOS Zones Launch Pop Up Event !
- Final opportunities remain in south Miami community
- Evelyn Nobels Joins ERA Wilder Realty
- Panel Built Modular Offices Create New Office Space with Minimal Disruption
- GEO Jobe Welcomes Brennan Ladner as Accounting Analyst
- Jack Nicklaus Residence Club Program Unveiled
- U/Z Partner Scott Garner Becomes 2020 President of the Orange County Bar Association
- 16th Annual "Belle of the Ball" prom dress drive begins February 10th
- Kool & the Gang's "Celebration" Turns 40
- La'Nardo Myrick aka Producer 9-0 Releases ne track, Good At That
- Castle Placement Named Exclusive Placement Agent for IST Risk
- Former Pfizer CEO, Chairman Ian Read to enlighten attendees at NextGen Speakers Series Feb. 28
- Waveband Communications Awarded Contract With Maricopa County Government
- The Right Technology Can Future-Proof Your Sales Tools
- LeanTaaS Preps for Major Expansion in 2020 Following Record Year of Growth