Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 606
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 567
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 533
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 516
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 506
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 479
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 419
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 389
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 380
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 347
Similar on eTradeWire
- How to Protect Your Trees from Oak Wilt
- Stump Grinding In Richmond Hill, Toronto
- Resolution Introduced in New York City Council Calls on the United States to Endorse United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
- Inframark Acquires Environmental Development Partners
- How Healthier Vision Leads to a Healthier Planet
- Parvati Foundation Leads Arctic Free To Save The World
- Eco Friendly Business Thrives During First Year
- Potentially Dangerous Flaw Found in Clean-Air Installations Across America
- Provectus Environmental Welcomes Andy Lowy
- Anthology of Award-Winning Books Explores Global Concerns in a Child-friendly Format
With the lockdown – brought about by restrictions relating to the coronavirus pandemic – producing a drastic reduction in traffic on the area's roads allied to local road closures, Edward Frazier, the landlord of the Industrial Estate where both Waste King and Camiers are based, had the idea to de-clutter the area. So, to carry out this good deed to benefit the whole community, he enlisted the help of the professionals nearby.
With other local businesses supplying some of their employees to help clean up the area, under the oversight of Waste King and Camiers, the short, sharp litter-picking campaign produced 180 black sacks full of items ranging from fast-food packaging and cans to more bulky items such as car tyres and even toilets.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. Nisar Hundewale joins ReFocus AI as Chief Data Officer
- Two CNN en Español Podcasts Have Been Nominated For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- Hundreds to Lace Up Their Shoes & Stretch Their Muscles During the Virtual Run Walk Ride for Lupus!
- Steve Muehler – Loans – Introduces "SJM Portfolio Commercial Construction Loans" Nationwide
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #NIKE'Spicy'Tunes POP SMOKE - AP Chili'! BOOGIE Soundtrack! Spicy' NBA Mix!
Glenn Currie, Waste King's Managing Director, said, "In the end, we had to use Waste King's biggest truck to take away 40 cubic yards of waste. As is our company policy, all of this rubbish was recycled safely, thus reducing the harmful effects on the environment."
Andy Cattigan, Waste King's Operations Director, commented, "Glenn and I started Waste King some 14 years ago because we wanted to 'do something for the environment', so we were grateful when Mr Frazier asked us to help with the roadside clean-up around Long Marston. Thankfully, the local environment now contains a lot less rubbish – and, as spring begins, that will help nature, not just plants and animals but humans too, to flourish."
A specialist collections, clearance and recycling company, Waste King (http://wastekingrubbishclearance.com/) serves the domestic and commercial markets. It focuses not only on providing a friendly, efficient, cost-effective service but also one which is environmentally friendly. Waste King offsets its carbon footprint by using various technologies including GPS tracking systems to minimise the mileage its vehicles travel, which also reduces these vehicles' fuel usage. Waste King's uniformed, Environment Agency-licensed staff take time to ensure that the maximum amount of waste can be recycled and that all the waste it collects is disposed of in an environmentally friendly way. Waste King was formed, in 2007, by Glenn Currie and Andy Cattigan, who had experience in sales and IT respectively and were keen to 'do something to help the environment'.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dog Doors for Glass - Pet Doors for any type of glass door now available!
- My Survivalist Essentials: Stay Prepped With Natural Disaster And Survival Gear
- National Business Consulting Firm World Class Business Advisory now accepts Dogecoin as payment
- Fluid Life Launches New Unified Condition Monitoring Vibration Data Analysis Tool
- Team Melo Prepares to Make Noise at Pitt Jam Fest
- Koei • Tama | Official Website Operations Guide - (Published)
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- Former Campbell's Soup Executive Launches Innovative Food Brand with Large-Scale Give Back Program
- 4th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Urease Inhibitor Screening Kit (Colorimetric)
- SYNNEX to Offer the FileFlex Enterprise Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) and Sharing Platform for Microsoft Azure via its ISV Experience Program
- Surviving the Pandemic: How One Beauty Brand Decided to Re-launched the during COVD-19 epidemic
- Animal Massage for Pet Guardians
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- Rhonda Breckenridge LICSW, CBC, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Tips To Ensure A Quality Bathroom Renovation
- Southern Ocean Chamber Recognizes National Small Business & Tourism Week May 3-7
- GamePoint Launches Platform To Offer Users Unlimited Fitness Content
- Agile World Season 2 Finale Filmed this Week
- Arkansas Americana / Roots Artist Billy Jeter to Release Long-Awaited Album "Shineye Landing"
- Yaskawa's AutoSorter XN Provides Pre- and Post-Analytic Specimen Processing
- Creatures of Comfort by E.J. Suh is on SALE
- Coolfire Recognized in the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Workstream Collaboration
- Revive Welcomes Michelle Sanchez as Designer and Project Manager
- Dream Foundation Supports Young Terminally-ill Artist