Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5425
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 160
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 138
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Brews Up Two New Fruity Tea Flavors in Time for Summer
- Datavalet Announces the Launch of Guest Wi-Fi Fair-Use Management
- PERK Advisors LLC Launches Restaurant Consulting Services
- City Barbeque introduces Jacked Mac, brings back Burnt Ends, Taqos
- Anoki Charity Dinner Raises £55,000 for Kashmir Orphan Relief Trust
- Flame Broiler Implements No Antibiotics Ever Chicken In Restaurants Nationwide
- Beaumont Says Aloha to Ono Hawaiian BBQ
- MAC Gives Back in New Hampshire
- Girls Night Out The Show! At Vehicle City Social
- Stonefire Grill's Test Kitchen Sprouts Four New Items
Vice President of iPourIt Darren Nicholson says, "As the self-serve market continues to grow, iPourIt is excited to work with multi-unit operators and franchises, like Rapid Fired Pizza, to give patrons a consistent enjoyable experience. Paired with Rapid Fired Pizza's successful business model, high quality ingredients, and superior customer service, the two businesses are sure to grow and to bring a unique experience to patrons."
Co-Founder of Rapid Fired Pizza Ray Wiley says, "We are excited to be updating our very first Rapid Fired Pizza to include a self pour beer wall. The variety of beers offered plus the ability to sample multiple beers has already proved to be a crowd pleaser in our Bowling Green store. Customers will really enjoy being able to grab a great pizza, a beer and hang out with friends and family."
More on eTradeWire News
- Accu Tech USA Announces New Distribution Partnership with TECHMAN ROBOT
- Accumen Inc. recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019
- Village Hearth Cohousing Brings Caring Community Lifestyle to Durham
- Prolific Press Has Published Driving Around, Looking in Other People's Windows by CL Bledsoe
- A Letter To Someone Struggling with Infertility: A Graduated Patient Shares Her Journey
Rapid Fired Pizza is a fast-casual pizzeria featuring fast and fresh-made pizza, ready in 180 seconds. RFP focuses on providing patrons with the freedom to customize their tasting experience with over 35 toppings, a dozen different sauces, custom salads, and 120 flavor combinations of soft drinks. The variety of high-quality ingredients and the customized experience is complementary with iPourIt's self-serve technology. The 23-tap self-pour tap wall features a rotating selection of craft beers, ciders, and wine.
iPourIt and Rapid Fired Pizza together to give patrons total control over their drinking and dining experience. The pour-your-own concept allows patrons to pour their own beverage and try a specialized offering of their choosing without having to purchase an entire pint.
About iPourIt, Inc.
iPourIt, Inc. is North America's leader in self-serve beverage dispense technology with over 150 locations installed and operating, over 120 million ounces poured, and more than 4,000 taps installed. iPourIt partners with operators to provide an interactive, on-premise, self-service beer & wine experience promoting consumer choice and sampling. The technology has proven to increase revenue and drive profitability through higher space utilization and lower operating costs for clients while enhancing customer satisfaction. Learn more at https://www.ipouritinc.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- 2019 e.Builders Forum in Niagara Falls to Focus on Strengthening Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
- Rail Traction Converters and Subsystems By GD Rectifiers
- Songwriter/Producer, Colin Brittain Signs With Warner Chappell Music
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels provides Famous DoubleTree Cookies to ASU Baseball fans
- Goldsboro Wayne Branch NAACP to Hold Press Conference
About Rapid Fired Pizza
Rapid Fired Pizza is a fast-casual pizza franchise with over 25 locations across the U.S. Founded by a team with over 100 combined years of experience in franchising, Rapid Fired Pizza delivers what the customers want. That's custom fresh food made fast. With over 35 toppings, over a dozen sauces, custom salads, and 120 soft drink flavors, there's something for everyone. To find their locations and menu, or if you're interested in becoming a franchisee, go to https://rapidfiredpizza.com/.
- From the Bay of Bengal to the Arabian Sea, Syrris celebrates 10 years in India
- Kitchen Magic Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- AEB, Bongers Expeditie and ChannelPorts: Smart cooperation offers worry-free Brexit
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- International Disaster Response Expo - Making a real difference
- First of its kind dementia care in Malpas
- "Military embedded systems market set to grow to $233bn by 2029" says new Visiongain report
- Cbre Data Centre Solutions Achieves Another Industry First With Cnet Training Certification
- PocketGuardian® uses patented machine learning technology to fight Cyberbullying and Depression!
- Australian Ride Share App has Wonderful Features
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Quantitative rapid free light chain test registered in Brazil
- A New Zoho Application Is Launched – Zoho Marketing Hub
- Australian Architects & Interior Designers get International Design Powerhouse Support
- EnduroShield exhibits at the HD Expo, Las Vegas
- Xelxor Releases The Do-Yoo "App Stand" -- Eight In One Social Media Apps And No Downloading Required
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USA Skateboarding Olympic Committee
- Significant challenges to confront construction sector in 2019 and beyond
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'