Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 256
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 235
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for Sale in The Heart of Toronto - 233
- Community Comes Together for Unforgettable Back-to-School Bash at The CENTER @Joshua Home - 227
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 219
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber's Nov. 14 luncheon to celebrate Leadership Fort Myers 2023 graduates - 208
- Atlanta's most famous rug store founder advocates a hands-on-approach to rug shopping - 178
- Amazing Public Art Sculpture Created From Found Objects - 154
- Instantly Boost Your Website Organic Traffic with Premium Websites - 154
- JS Fun Event Hire Supplies Custom Cash Grabber for Pringles' Movember - 152
Similar on eTradeWire
- Let's Talk HR Services Redefines Industry Standards with Relaunched Services Page
- Bridging Talent and Employers: Let's Talk HR Services Reinforces Its Mission on Revamped Webpage
- ELEVATE Recognized as a Major Contender and a Star Performer by Everest Group
- Revolutionizing Leadership: Zen Benefiel's New Book Unveils the Power of Servant Leadership
- EmployTest Earns Recognition for Pre-Employment Testing Solutions
- Tribe Joins Forces with Purpose and Performance Group
- Graduation medals deliver rewards for students and institutions
- Charity begins at home: Integrity Charitable Foundation picks Crossroads Hope Academy for support
- Ironside HR, No. 7 on the 2023 SMU D100 List
- Community Comes Together for Unforgettable Back-to-School Bash at The CENTER @Joshua Home
Maktuno Suit's accomplishments in both the public and private sector have set him apart as an industry visionary and thought leader. He's consistently demonstrated an unwavering commitment to purpose-led company growth, making him an exceptional addition to the Warren Partners family.
"I'm fascinated by people and the change that those people can bring," he said. "Warren Partners is in the privileged and important position of being able to place leaders in roles where they can effect true change. Putting the right senior leader in the right role can help transform a whole business and work culture. I find that incredibly exciting and I'm thrilled to be a part of it."
"We're delighted to welcome Maktuno to Warren Partner's board of directors," said Kirsty Dougan, MD of Warren Partners. "With his profound insights, strategic acumen and boundless energy, we are confident that he will play a pivotal role in propelling us towards new horizons."
More on eTradeWire News
- What To Inspect When Buying A Used Car
- Who Has Been Distracted During Work or Athletics, from Debris falling Between the Shoe and Sock
- Exel Solar U.S. Emerges in response to Growing Solar Demand
- Revolutionizing sustainability with a plant-based gold leaching solution and technology to recover gold from ore while reducing environmental impact
- Local Microschool Wins National Recognition
Maktuno is currently the Global People Director, IT at the marketing network WPP. That role sees him help to drive digital transformation across 110,000 employees worldwide.
He previously held a similar position at the international marketing agency Iris Worldwide, as its Global Transformation Director, establishing its employer brand and driving diversity and inclusion initiatives – as well as a senior role at PA Consulting and founding his own cultural transformation business, Tenpercent Consulting. Prior to that, he used his skills and educational background in psychology to orchestrate service design projects for the public sector, which included bringing psychotherapeutic services to gang-affiliated young men who suffer from PTSD.
Joëlle Warren, founder of Warren Partners, added: "Our firm is renowned for finding and placing the very best senior leaders and board members for our clients. It's only fitting that we've managed to bring Maktuno on board – a Non-Executive Director who would be a huge asset to any organisation and who will prove to be a powerful addition to our team."
Sophie Radcliffe, Business Operations Manager
+44 (0)1565 656 363
- Erfan Nouraee, the young scientist using innovation to advocate for social change
- Captain Notepad Charts a New Course with Updated Web Page on Engineering Paper and Custom Graph Paper
- North America's Agrivoltaics Expo Set to Level Up the Solar Land Use Renaissance Next Summer in Chicago
- Blue Harbor Resort Unveils Lake Life Sheboygan Holiday Gift Guide
- Rope Access Melbourne Trusts - Abseiling Building Maintenance | Contract Solutions Australia
- eBook, Mass Casualty Incidents: How Enhanced Communication Saves Lives
- Dr. George Sepiashvili Was Just Interviewed By Randy Alvarez On The Wellness Hour TV Show!
- Managing Arthritis Symptoms as Summer Heats Up
- Hollywood Storage Center of Thousand Oaks Announces Two Weekends of Free Photos with Santa
- Why Should I Avoid DIY Teeth Whitening?
- Resources Span Lifetime of Parenting Joys, Challenges
- Texas Center For Oral Surgery & Dental Implants Now Has Videography On Same Day Dental Implants
- PowerTribe "Up With The Sword" - New Album Unleashed January 10, 2024
- Dr. Alex Planes Has A New Website For His Planes Dental Arts Tradition Office In Port St. Lucie, FL!
- Peace Leaders Honored: Martin Luther King, Queen Lili'uokalani, Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa and Zhou Enlai
- 16th Annual Friends and Family Sale announced by LabNaturals, retailer of CBD, non-toxic skincare, and glutathione, based in Western Pennsylvania
- Invenio IT unites with Field Effect to deliver powerful cybersecurity to the SMB
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Unlock Healing Today and Put Trauma in Its Place!
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship