Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 135
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 107
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- Six Local Poets Partnered with Community First to launch One Community, One Local Plan 2021 Advertising Campaign
- ZENTSO® is ASI's Newest Authorized iMIS Solution Provider
- War Is My Business: July 2021 PR
- Award Winning Production Holds its 5th Annual Labor of Love Fashion Week
- Christina Aldan Speaking for Minority Mental Health Awareness Month
- SEM Link Launches STEM Literacy Program
- Professional Women of Flagler County to Host Business for Breakfast Friday, August 6th
- Jenn Robinson Joins LARC Board of Directors
- Pet Professional Guild Establishes Advocacy Panel to Broaden Educational Reach
- A new non-profit disrupts predatory lending, launches scholarship
This press release covers the 11th month of War Is My Business currently engaging the market.
In the month of July, we completed the move to Oregon. Much of the month has been spent getting situated at our new location.
• Reached approximately 2,950-page likes by the end of the month: an increase of only 100 likes from last month.
• On Combat: The Psychology and Physiology of Deadly Conflict in War and in Peace, provides the reader with a glimpse of the human being under times of high stress and psychological trauma. We can learn what to expect when we or others become involved in these situations and can even begin to analyze and speculate others' actions. You begin to see why people act illogically, why a police officer may mistake a wallet or phone for a weapon, and why people who have to kill are constantly trying to justify the reasons why.
More on eTradeWire News
- Legendary WHBQ-AM Inducted Into TN Radio Hall of Fame
- Velocity Sports Performance is sending athletes to the Olympic Games for the 10th Time
- Reserve Studies, Sustainable Budgets Protect Homeowners Everywhere
- John R. Wood Island Palm Region Welcomes Andre Arensman
- What To Keep in Mind When Renovating a Medical Practice
• Gravel pad foundation for the office has been laid out - ideally, the office proper will be emplaced in August.
• Working on the review of Tim Larkin's "When Violence Is the Answer" which will come out in the next week or so of the publishing of the PR.
• The next book, "The Better Angels of Our Nature: Why Violence Has Declined" by Steven Pinker - will be worked on through August and potentially into September based on its sizable length. With this complete, I feel we can begin the first articles in the study of human conflict and their applications for other human endeavors - i.e. business.
Active WIMB Sites
More on eTradeWire News
- Colliers grows office brokerage team in Tampa Bay
- The Only Free Gamer T-Shirt You'll Ever Need
- Saint Luke's Mid America Heart Institute Seeks Cardiovascular Outcomes Research Fellowship Applicants
- autopom! Offers Four Affordable Vehicle Protection Plan Levels, from Powertrain to Exclusionary
- City of La Feria, Texas, Taps Inframark for Its Water and Wastewater Operations
Author, War Is My Business
- AGR Marketing Solutions, LLC Introduces Consumer Life-INSIGHT™
- Robinson goes beyond basic stainless tank fabrication
- Remington College Lafayette Campus moves to new location
- New Yorker Electronics releases Long-Life DC Link Capacitors from Cornell Dubilier Electronics
- Parmatech Wins 2021 MPIF Powder Metallurgy Design Excellence Award
- Custom medallions enhance the significance of graduation medals
- Luca Hickman Achieves Florida Bar Board Certification in Intellectual Property Law
- AMAZING Auto Financing Deals in Toronto (GTA)!
- "Data Vaccination" Could Be Universal Cure for Ransomware Attacks
- Q2 2021 | The Woodlands Office Submarket Snapshot
- Fives Cinetic Corp. sets it sights on new growth in North America with The Automation of All Things
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Expands its "Farm Equity Lines-of-Credit"
- Crypto Mass Payments Solution by NOWPayments
- Wilco Distributors announces national launch of new live traps and lures to control rodents in the home and garden targeting everyday use and Pros
- RE/MAX ONE Earns Office-Wide Realtors ® Commitment to Excellence Endorsement
- Taylor Hospitality Wins Gold Hospitality Award from Choice Hotels
- Spice up your entertainment arsenal with this new game cabinet
- Century Fasteners Corp. Approved for D1 Rating
- Daugherty Named a 2021 Best Place to Work by the St. Louis Business Journal
- Window Treatment Marketing Pros Presents "Optimizing Your Google Business Profile" Free Workshop