Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 124
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 123
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 117
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 116
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video 109
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 108
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- Looking how to protect your money and income from Medicaid by Les Robinson CLTC
- X-MAT® wins nearly $1 million Department of Energy contract for battery research
- The Power of Girls Preps for Year Two of Empowering Girls and Young Women Through Dynamic Experiences
- Living Waters Inc Presents 2020 Mental Health Summit
- San Joaquin Valley College in Atascadero Announces New Campus Director
- Cal State LA selected as county Vote Center for 2020 primary election
- Higher Education Partnership of Southeast Florida (HEPSEF) Forms Academic Partnerships in 2020
- Ventura College Honors Benefactor Miriam Schwab Posthumously With 12-Foot Bronze Sculpture on Campus
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
By celebrating women scientists and inventors, Smore and now Lil' Smore hope to dispel these stereotypes early on and inspire young girls to believe in their own brilliance. The ad-free magazine is packed with content to nurture the curiosity and confidence in every girl. While the mission of the magazine is to inspire young girls, it is for boys too. Smore believes a future of gender equality and diversity in STEM can only be achieved if both boys and girls are shown powerful female role models.
More on eTradeWire News
- Artplex Exhibition: Degrees of Emergence
- Custom Home Builder Releases New Plan Designs
- "Lumberjack and friends To the Rescue!" by Nick Carter is published by New Generation Publishing
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series
- The Deal-Making Podcast You Should Be Listening To
Lil' Smore is also designed to bridge the gap between scientific curiosity and science literacy. Inside each issue, there will be activities to improve reading and vocabulary skills along with science stories, brain-boosting STEM games, puzzle and engaging experiments to try at home. An annual print subscription is priced at $29.99, includes 6 issues a year and ships free to US subscribers. The first issue will be shipped out in February 2020.
The flagship magazine Smore (for ages 8-12 years) launched two years ago and is currently read by thousands of children in 20 countries worldwide. With a mission to empower young girls to be their brilliant and confident best, Smore is looking to reach a wider audience with Lil'Smore. In addition to the magazines, it also offers a STEM subscription box with curated books, posters, science tools, and jewelry.
For additional information or to schedule an interview please contact Dr. Sarita Menon. Creator/Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kobe Bryant signed and inscribed middle school yearbook is up for bid in Iconic Auctions online sale
- WHITE COLLAR CRIME - Renowned NYC Band Celebrates a New CD on the GingerNewYork TV Show in Manhattan
- Bear Stearns Companies Moves Into Expansion Mode
- Ghostwriters & Co Launches New Website
- Spring Boutique Vendor and Craft Show Sponsored by Montville Pet Parents
- Add a little shimmer and shine to your products!
- The Powerless & Insignificant Latino Voter/Candidate In 2020
- Nova Fine Art Presents 'god's Plan' By Renowned Artist Stony
- Road of No Return / Road to Hell Now Available on DVD from BayView Entertainment
- Watch Diet Product Review Video Including Bonuses for men and Women Looking to Lose Weight
- Want Different Hair? Africanmall Wigs & Hair Weave Will Rock You!!
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- KAMAR SKEETE "I Do It For The Culture"
- 3 Day Weekend Benefits - Start Your Side Business Now
- Alkaline Phosphatase Staining Kit
- Why good, kind, and positive people are always happier
- Assault Industries introduces a new UTV specific tool kit!
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE FOUR TOPS
- Lawton Improv Theatre Set To Release First Performance of the Year
- Gyms For Dogs Introduces The Cool Dog Splash Pool