Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 577
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 211
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 203
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 177
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 114
Similar on eTradeWire
- Wanderful Releases Anti-Oppression Toolkit for Travel & Culture Creators
- North Bay "Innovates" Tourism with the Driftscape App
- Healthcare entrepreneur announces launch of 'Airbnb for travelling nurses'
- Spirit Airlines Phone Number To Get Through the Executives for Reservations?
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Local Businessman Creates Digital Guide to Delray Beach and Beyond
- Salem's Famous Ghost Tour – WalknTours launches a spooky and fun tour in Salem, Massachusetts
- State of Guanajuato, Mexico Launches Reactivation Campaign
- BookingPal and Inntopia Boost Connectivity to Vacation Rental Property Management Inventory
- The Capitol Hotel Tokyu Has Been Honored with a Five-Star Hotel Rating from Forbes Travel Guide in its New 2021 Edition
Wanderful to Host Second Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
"In June, we gathered the travel industry for our first Anti-Racism Town Hall to engage in a solutions-oriented dialogue for Black creators, allies, and brands and to discuss actionable steps towards systemic change in the travel industry," said Karisma Shackelford, Director of Wanderful's Creator Community and organizer of Moving Forward. "What steps have we taken since then? What has worked and what hasn't? In our second edition of Moving Forward, we want to dig our heels in and follow through on our commitment to taking actions that make travel better long-term."
More on eTradeWire News
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
- Dr. Richard Facko, DDS of Palos Pediatric Dentistry appears on Chicagoland Chats
- Can's Headphones Launches the Big Bad Can's Plan!
- KRAVIS CENTER: Public Ticket Sale for 20/21 Season Starts This Friday at 10 am Online Only
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces 3 New Board Members
The event is a 100% free and open event for creators, travelers, and industry. It is the second of a series that will not only create actionable steps to foster anti-racism in travel, but also build checkpoints to evaluate those steps throughout the year.
Speakers and facilitators include Evita Robinson, the creator of NOMADNESS Travel Tribe, NOMADNESS TV, and Audacity Fest, Deanna Taylor, Editor-in-Chief at The Block and senior writer at Travel Noire, Zina Bencheikh, managing director of Europe, Middle East, and Africa at Intrepid Travel, Jeannette Ceja of Jet Set with Jeannette.
To learn more and register, please visit http://www.sheswanderful.com/moving-forward.
Justine Abigail Yu
Communications & PR Manager, Wanderful
- BYD Delivers Battery-Electric Buses to Macon-Bibb County Transit Authority
- Waterside Productions Announces Susie Cox's New Book, "The Future of the United States"
- Only 8 homes remain at Heritage at Pennington
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- Attorney John L. Ward of Ward Law Group Recognized in Super Lawyers Magazine
- FlexUnity project promises to disrupt business models on energy communities and foster the active role of consumers and prosumers
- The Round Table Talk Show Candidly Interviews Entrepreneurs
- Supernatural Trifecta: Halloween, Blue Moon, and Love & Homegrown Magic
- strEATS Kitchen brings a familiar face to Calgary's Beltline
- Exhibit Systems Rebrands as Captivate Exhibits
- Kathy Hobday Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- The Effects of Manual Osteopathy in Pregnancy and After Giving Birth – Part Three
- Jenna Guarneri Accepted Into Forbes Business Council
- Dale Tondryk Brings Retirement & Income Radio To Excelsior
- SmartBear Announces Investment from Vista Equity Partners
- Cloe Wilder Releases New Single, "Call Me If You Need Me"
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #82, Nov. 15th, features masterpieces, rarities
- Accuenergy Designs New Multi-Circuit Meter with Innovative SnapOn CT Terminal Connectors
- Timely New Children's Book Inspires Kids To Wear COVID Masks and become Super-19 Heroes
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Braces in Easton for Only $3,995, No Hidden Fees