Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3910
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 908
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 860
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 857
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 848
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 837
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 834
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 755
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 518
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 419
Similar on eTradeWire
- SoftInWay, Inc. Supports Future Engineers Competing in TEKNOFEST 2019
- Team Barlow Strong Partners with Northwestern University to Develop an Adaptive Baseball Pitching Machine
- The latest IoT building controller from EasyIO pacts a punch
- US Army Veteran Places His Boots on The Ground – Acumentrics Places Power in His Backpack!
- XLSX Support in GdPicture.NET and DocuVieware Document Imaging SDK
- PADT Recognized for its Contribution to Arizona's Tech Community with Two Awards: Top Tech Exec by Phoenix Business Journal and Special AZBio Award
- Lantek appoints Rodrigo Argandoña as new Chief Operations Officer
- New Machine Helps Surface Finishers Keep Their Fingers on the Pulse
- Phoenix and SHINE Achieve New World Record for Strongest Nuclear Fusion Reaction
- Axiom Test Equipment Blog – Pack a Punch for High-Power Semiconductor Device Testing
Many advances in wear part performance and endurance have come from improved metal heat treatment processes, the development of lubricious hard coatings and the ability to join different metals with ever stronger bonds through vacuum brazing. The array of choices facing design engineers is a challenge in in itself.
As heat treatment and hard coating specialists we can offer the design engineer a deep well of knowledge gained from years of experience in solving problems across industries such as aircraft manufacture, space vehicles, automotive, oil and gas equipment, medical devices – indeed almost all advanced metal part manufacturing, including additive. If at the design stage the engineer starts a conversation, 'I'm trying to make / improve / change ...' or 'I need these properties from a component ...' at an early stage with our heat treater surface engineers, the final result we achieve for them will often surpasses their expectation.
More on eTradeWire News
- Grief Institute Announces Sponsorship of Bereavement Cruise
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Boise State 6-0! CFB National Coach of the Year Bryan Chili' Harsin! Cha Ching Chili' $$$Bonus$$$ #NIKE'Spicy' NFL Spicy' NBA!
- Lake Norman Orchestra: 7th Holiday Gala Concert and Dinner
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches With The Goals To Empower The Creative Spirit And Celebrate All
- Military Economic Impact Study Highlights U.S. Military Contribution to San Diego
To help engineers adapt to EU REACH and USA OSHA regulations, Wallwork have produced a white paper on the benefits of in-house developed PVD coatings that provide superior replacements to hard chromium plating. Typical is Nitron CA which is twice as hard as HCP and forms a good bond to the substrate. The paper is in PDF format and free (no log-in or personal data required) to download from the company's web site at https://www.wallworkht.co.uk/content/commercial_coatings/.
Throughout 2019, the group has continued to invest in additional vacuum furnace capacity, aluminium heat treatment and in a new £750,000 Tufftride and Tufftride QPQ process line. With ISO9100 and ISO9001 accreditations and many aerospace prime approvals, the company also provides extensive in-house research and development and testing services. A dedicated commercial vehicle fleet ensures a fast and efficient turnaround of orders.
More on eTradeWire News
- Modesto Welcomes Ono Hawaiian BBQ
- Refereum Partners With Leading Digital Marketplace OpenSea
- Community Medical Clinic of Kershaw County to Host Sixth Annual Oysters & BBQ Bash
- "Behind Closed Doors" Season One Set to Premiere in Dallas, November 15th
- Menke to present at the 2019 ESOP Association Hawaii Chapter Annual Conference October 17
Howard Maher, Sales Manager, Tel. +44 (0)161 797 9111
E-mail: email@example.com Web: wallworkht.co.uk
Wallwork Group, Lord Street, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL9 0RE
Download images: https://www.ainsmag.co.uk/client-news/wallwork-group/advanced-engineering-2019-heat-treatment-stand-m102-the-art-of-sharing-knowledge/
+44 (0)161 797 9111
- Q3 2019 | Houston Office | Research and Forecast Report
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in New Jersey!
- New Index Of Excellence In STEM Education Compares U.S. Students To Global Competition
- New Non-surgical Treatment to Correct Facial Wrinkles Introduced in Southwest Florida
- VF Launches Crypto Social Platform & Mobile IOS Support
- XOOKER Featured in Inc. Magazine Article
- Calig Kontra - Simian Automatic (Album)
- Heritage Planning Partners' Michael D'Aquila Earns WMCP Designation
- FSR's Smart-Way System Stops the Show During NECA 2019
- VERC Enterprises named to Boston Business Journal's Book of Lists for largest family businesses
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- Itero Group, LLC Announces Selection to Receive HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award
- Rook Coffee Hires New Vice President of Operations
- Toll Brothers at Trailside on Harmony now open for sales
- Interior Designer Wins Prestigious Industry Award
- Kevin Joyce Named Chief Commercial Officer at TAG Video Systems
- Shipment Temperature Monitoring for Milk Crate Transport
- Future Learning Collaborative Expands Co-Creation Activities Among Higher Ed Institutions
- International Stars Sleep on Magniflex Mattresses
- Matthew Whalen Named President And Chief Executive Officer Of Cord Meyer Development Company