Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 135
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Matthew Brickman Explains the Benefits of Online Dispute Resolution Throughout The 2020 Holiday Season
- Unique and Uplifting Pet-Inspired Subscription Box from Dog Mom Lifestyles
- Mind Shift 2020, New Book by Joshua S. Kangley, Provides Inspiration
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- Addlux Frameless LED Panels Now Available On The New Website
- DSP (Interiors) Completes Work on New Home for The Derby Central United Reformed Church
- Young Mothers, Inc. Holds Virtual COVID-19 Campaign for Young Mothers in the Community
- Ministry founder Eunice Forson releases new book on uniting faith communities
- Actress Ashley Forrestier Stars in New OWN Reality Series "Put a Ring on It"
- Nationwide Boiler Announces Results from Annual Holiday Food Drives
"W1SH RIBBON" Emblazons TOKYO SKYTREE'S Tembo Deck! TOKYO SKYTREE is Opening the Door to the Future So That W1SHES Can Come True!
"W1SH RIBBON" is styled with a number "1" with a reference to each visitor's "one" wish, as well as a reference to TOKYO SKYTREE's status as the world's premier broadcast tower. The colorful ribbons, individually emblazoned with their own unique wish, surround the monument. The monument is sloped towards the sky so that the wish can be heard. TOKYO SKYTREE is also among Tokyo's most spiritual sites, and the W1SH RIBBON monument is intended to be a place where visitors can open the door to their futures, while waiting with hopeful anticipation that their wishes will be fulfilled.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bigpond Email Not Working on MAC – How to Fix this Issue?
- Is it better to charge an electric scooter "once a day" or "after using it"?
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Cleans Offices for Holiday Safety
- Donna S. Bellinger "The GodMother" in Business Sales entertains Gratitude on Entrepreneurship LIVE
- Megan Thee Stallion Got "Body" Flow From Female Rapper Aynjewl Faycc
Ribbons can be purchased from a toy capsule machine (500 yen) as of October 5, 2020. Each capsule includes a souvenir badge to be kept and the ribbon, to be left and displayed. The ribbon color is random and cannot be selected. Next, guests write their wish on the ribbon, and tie it on the monument. Part of the proceeds of the ribbon purchase will be donated to the non-profit organization Peace Winds Japan (https://peace-winds.org/en/) providing medical and other needed international assistance. When ribbons completely encapsulate the monument, they will be removed and everyone's wish ribbon will be enshrined to Kashima Shrine in Kashima, Ibaraki Pref (https://www.japan.travel/en/spot/1458/), as it aligns in the same ley line (an imaginary line between places believed to have special positive energy powers).
In advance of the ribbon monument's public installation and opening, Fifth and Sixth Grade Elementary School students at Narihira Elementary School, in Tokyo's nearby Sumida Ward, were selected to write their wishes on the ribbons boding to the future.
More on eTradeWire News
- Candlestick Queens Event Appeals to Women of Color Who are Interested in Forex Trading
- Illustrating History With Tea!
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. announces wholly-owned subsidiary Stories.inc - launches Stories.app
- Humanitarian Paul Rusesabagina's Nov 27 Hearing: Kidnapped, Illegally Detained & Tortured by Rwanda
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Major Operational Changes in 2021
To explore other Tobu Railway Group destinations visit Tobu Railway Global Site:
For Images and Other Media Materials: https://www.mynewsdesk.com/tobu-railway
About Tobu Railways
TOBU Railway Company, Ltd. is a major Japanese corporation consisting of approximately 90 companies. The Tobu Railways cover the longest operating distance in Metropolitan Tokyo, leading to numerous tourist attractions including: Asakusa and TOKYO SKYTREE TOWN in Tokyo; Nikko and Kinugawa- Onsen, famous for its world heritage sites and hot springs; the Tatebayashi and Ashikaga areas, known for their blooming flower fields; and Kawagoe, where the atmosphere of the old Edo era lives on. Tobu is also invested in a portfolio of hotels, including the newly opened The Ritz-Carlton, Nikko and Nikko Fufu Resort.
Marian Goldberg Marketing Communications, LLC
in asso w/ QBIC Factory Inc. for Tobu Railways
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Diane Berson, MD
- Single Operated Newsletter - Jessica Sipos and Hallmark Romance Movies
- TVS Family Network.Com Wins Academy of Family Values Award For Quality Family Viewing
- Seaside Art Gallery Presents: "The Wonderful World of Wildlife."
- The Big Black Book of Business
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Unrealistic expectations challenge the father-son relationship in "Timothy"
- Buy razor chargers, online at the best price
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential
- Frank Bey Receives Posthumous GRAMMY Nomination
- Black Friday Men's Suits Deals 2020
- Stop Losing Money To Scammers!
- Best Selling Author Rolling Out the Red Carpet for New Installment in His Popular YA Series!
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- 78-year-old CS:GO Champ DieHardBirdie Talks About the Health Benefits of Gaming in Fighting Dementia
- Medication Adherence Expertise Center and Pill Connect help patients with TB take their medication