Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 154
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 152
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 107
- Widowed South Yorkshire Author Ric Hart releases 5th & final bereavement book for his son Hugo afte - 102
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- Practical Nursing Program at Carrington College Receives Approval from New Mexico Board of Nursing
- Green Office Partner ranked #23 on Crain's Top 100 Best Places to Work in Chicago!
- Equinox To The Rescue-How To Get Your Life Back In Balance Now
- SJVC Announces New Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management
- RARE FRUIT COUNCIL INT'L to Host Tropical Fruit Tree & Edible Plant Sale Next Month in WPB
Similar on eTradeWire
- Logos Communications Receives 2 Clarion Awards
- REIPrintMail Division of Graphic Connections Group Inc. Acquires REIVault
- Paul Hudson to Stand as Candidate for ESOMAR Council 2023
- Golfsupport tee off SEO campaign with The SEO Works
- Team4eCom Recognized as Top eCommerce Marketing Agency by DesignRush
- Social Media Management - Website Combo! - $500
- VSA, Inc. Named to "Soaring 76" for Fourth Consecutive Year as One of the Region's Fastest-Growing Companies
- Taylor Hospitality Launches New Inn at Canaan Website
- Lisa LoManto Aurichio, BSY Associates Inc President, Named Among Best 50 NJ Women in Business for 20
- BuildFire Recognized for 11 Achievements in G2's Fall 2022 Reports
Earlier this year, VSA exceeded 200 total employees for the first time in its history. In recent months, the company has expanded its leadership team, restructured its operations department, and implemented new pieces of technology, among other strategic initiatives—all designed to help increase the level of productivity for clients.
"From the very beginning, we have strived to be exceptional in everything we do. It's one of our core values," says VSA CEO and Founder Valerie Schlitt. "But now we're able to do so in ways that wouldn't have seemed possible 15, 10, or even 5 years ago."
Over the last 21 years, VSA has provided appointment setting, lead generation, market research, and other call-center services to nearly 1,000 clients representing a wide variety of industries and offerings. The company has high-profile clients throughout the United States, as well as in multiple other countries.
More on eTradeWire News
- Maxwell "The Night Tour" Featuring Fantasia and Joe Becomes Hurricane Ian Relief Concert in Jacksonville on Sunday, Oct. 2
- Ignite! Conference kicks off its first Annual Conference
- "Third Thursdays" harmolodic jazz series cont. w/Dave Bryant plus Raghuram, Garzone, Rivard & Leake
- NadaMoo! Launches New Bite-Sized Treats
- What Do I Do if My Logger Says "Self-Test Failed?"
VSA specializes in setting sales appointments for clients with complex offerings—particularly those in the healthcare, education, manufacturing/logistics, and technology sectors.
VSA has obviously come a long way from its humble beginnings in the summer of 2001. In those earliest days of the company, Ms. Schlitt worked out of the family room of her Haddonfield, N.J. home, with two friends as employees, six phone lines, and an elder law attorney as her sole client.
With an MBA from the Wharton School and an extensive business background that included marketing management positions and consulting roles at multiple large corporations, Ms. Schlitt had the experience, skills, and drive to turn her first entrepreneurial venture into a success. But even she acknowledges she's been amazed by how much VSA has grown.
"Not a day goes by when I don't appreciate what we've been able to build here over these last 21 years, and all of the remarkable people who have been a part of the journey," she says. "We have been fortunate to have so many dedicated, amazing people who have helped VSA grow with their ideas and commitment and passion."
More on eTradeWire News
- Magna Imperio Systems® Closes on $45M Funding Facility
- Dr. Anderson Now Uses The Laser Gum Disease Treatment At The Anderson Periodontal Wellness Office!
- Bloomfield Hills Dental Group Now Has The Latest Dental Technology, The Laser Frenectomy!
- Panoramic Voices' 25th Anniversary Season Commences October 16
- The Columbia Center For Implants & Periodontics Are Now Using The Intraoral Digital Scanner!
VSA knows its milestone birthday is no time to rest on its laurels. The company is always looking for new and improved ways to deliver its best-in-class services.
"Another one of our core values is to rise above every challenge and forge new roads," Ms. Schlitt says. "That's as true today as it's ever been. Our commitment to our client's success will always be our highest priority."
For more information about VSA, Inc.
VSA is a premier telesales and customer service firm founded in 2001 that supports companies with outsourced B2B lead generation and inbound customer service programs. Becoming an extension of its clients' sales, marketing, and customer service teams, VSA helps achieve sales growth targets and service goals with high-end, complex products and services and multi-step prospecting approaches, regardless of the industry. The company has more than 200 employees in offices in New Jersey and Philadelphia, counts several Fortune 500 firms as clients, and partners with some of the country's leading B2B marketing agencies.
- UpStart Commerce welcomes James Urbati as Chief Strategy Officer
- The Dog Gurus to Present at the Pet Boarding and Daycare Expo in Pennsylvania
- 9th Annual Demand Response & Distributed Energy Resources Forum Coming to San Diego
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford opens new Memory Care Unit
- Top Benefits of Home Security!
- Mountain Air Cardio Is Proud to Announce Their Contribution to the Fast Talk Podcast–Check out the Episode on Altitude Tents Today!
- Children's author C. Ariane Durden to hold book signing at Nubian Bookstore
- Learn Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Poly Mailers on EcoEnclose's Ultimate Guide
- Unique Gift Ideas for Pets This Holiday Season
- Check out the Ultimate Guide to Peninsula Desks on the McDowell-Craig Website!
- Does Roadside Assistance Impact Your Auto Insurance Premium?
- ARISE Foundation Adds to its Digital Library "20 Tips for Dealing with Depression"
- Remodelers Outstanding Construction Winners Announced
- Dynamic Design Solutions Announces Best Sales Year on Record in Back-to-Back Fiscal Years
- Video based professional network and Tik-Tok for jobs Rebelliuz launches its app after 10000 users
- Pet Professional Guild Announces 2023 Summit, Invites Proposals for Academic Sessions and Skill Labs
- WPS Delivers State-of-the-Art Sound System to Rutgers University SHI Stadium
- Managecore Named as "The Best SAP Solution Provider" for 2022 by Enterprise World Magazine
- Nigerian Oil and Gas Billionaire, High Chief Emeka Agbanari, Chairman of Seaman Group Receives Global Leadership Award
- "Emi the Giant" new children's book from Otto Keller released