Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 533
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 373
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 366
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 220
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 195
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 178
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 175
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 161
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
Similar on eTradeWire
- PiCAN3 CAN Bus HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 with 3A Power Supply And Real-Time Clock
- Sirio Inductive Components Official UK Distributor - GD Rectifiers
- No Rinse Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) For Up To 330ºc With 0% Residual
- Component Obsolescence Set to Continue by GD Rectifiers
- GOWIN Semiconductor Corporation to Attend FPGA World Conference
- VORAGO Technologies Receives Phase II NASA SBIR Award to Develop High Performance IC
- AIT Introduces World Thinnest (10-micron) Conductive Die-Attach Film (c-DAF) for Wafer Level High Power Die-Attach Application
- Delivering your Power Assembly Solutions by GD Rectifiers
- Enerdoor Launches New FINHRMAD Harmonic Filter by GD Rectifiers
- YINCAE - New NC 256 Zero Residue Flux
VA10820-NVM is the next-generation MCU in the VORAGO VA108x0 series, offering a Radiation Hardened ARM® Cortex®-M0 Microcontroller (MCU) that incorporates non-volatile memory storage (NVM). The solution enables designers to use contemporary technology in developing board level systems for radiation applications while maintaining lower costs, faster development times and higher reliability as compared to legacy solutions. The VA10820-series of products have proven capability in harsh environments with a significant flight heritage.
More on eTradeWire News
- Arabel Lebrusan Takes the Sourcing Trip of a Lifetime
- Tenor Saxophonist Lawrence Clark Releases his Sophomore Album Inner Visions Featuring Jeremy Pelt And Duane Eubanks on the European Jazz Tribes Label
- Local HVAC Contractor "Heroes Club" Provides Free Services to Cincinnati Community
- NATIONAL CENTER FOR HOMEOPATHY supports the HHS Pain Management Best Practices
- Realtor community unites to bring relief to the Bahamas
VA10820 includes the following features and benefits:
• Space-savings delivered by incorporating 256Mb FRAM within the MCU, saving 80mm2
in board space.
• Developed using industry standard ARM Cortex - M0 MCU architecture.
• Data and program memory with 32bit ARM M0, 128kb Firmware memory, 50MHz
• Utilizes HARDSIL® radiation hardening technology, developed by VORAGO
delivering superior radiation hardened performance as compared to other Rad-Hard
MCU options. Functional to 100 kRad (Si).
• Easy-to-design development kit, exceptional support and service offerings are available
HARDSIL®, a patented VORAGO technology, produces robust resistance to radiation and
extreme temperature environments for CMOS semiconductor processes at lower cost. As the first in the industry to develop ARM® Cortex®-M0 specifically for radiation and extreme
temperatures VORAGO continues to innovate solutions that better meet the needs of customers who build for harsh environments. More than 130 customers worldwide have used VORAGO MCU devices to test, develop and manufacture applications for avionics, space and other extreme environments. VORAGO provides industry-leading technical support and design service options to ensure the most reliable and cost-effective solutions for customers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ponos Industries Announces Expiration of its Tender Offer of Common Stock of General Electric Company Without Satisfaction of Tender Conditions
- International Day of Peace – Singing for Peace Flash mob
- First LGBTQ+ Web Series in Oklahoma Welcomes Second Season
- VPI Introduces 4K 18Gbps Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter Cable
- FOURMIDABLE Ranked as a Top Property Management Firm
Those interested in testing VA10820-NVM can begin by purchasing a REB1-VA10820 development kit to define the Firmware to program VA108x0 to suit their needs.
VORAGO Technologies is a privately held, fabless semiconductor company based in Austin, TX with patented and proven solutions that address both radiation and heat-related failures inherent in traditional technology. VORAGO has developed the patented HARDSIL® technology that can withstand the most extreme conditions, including temperatures beyond 200°C and high-radiation while providing exceptional longevity. HARDSIL is easily integrated into standard silicon manufacturing process. VORAGO Technologies opens up possibilities for component design, no matter how hostile the environment. https://voragotech.com
- Welcoming Edmund Cotter to the Ordior Team!
- A 600,000,000 Milestone For Ordior!
- Newark CTE Network Kicks Off School Year
- Eric Ginsburg's Fridge Miami Salutes Baltimore in "Farewell Tour" for Art Week
- The best of Silicon Valley leaders to share knowledge and insights on Timeless Leadership Lessons
- Recording Artist Eileen Carey Returns To Nashville For Two Acoustic Performa
- Oakland International Film Festival Around The World In Eleven Days
- Versatile Haitian American Singer/Songwriter Natalie Jean Releases Collaboration with Inches From Sin
- Ninefifteen Releases New Single "This Time" From 4560 Album
- Mile High H2O Corporation Launching Sales Operations Across the U.S
- PREMIERE: Modern Vices "All You Got" By: Rachel Zyzda
- Talented Filmmaker Receives Gold Medal for Award-Winning Book Titled "I Am More Than My Hair"
- Xlibris Publishing Author Fida Abbott Won the Pinnacle Book Achievement Award for Summer 2019
- Healthcare Industry Veteran Michael Orscheln Joins Executive Team at American Medical Depot
- "Big Shoes" Author, Uses Harriet Tubman's Shoes; Teaches Others To Break Free, And Pursue Dreams
- Nebraska Nite Hawks (WNFC) Offering USA Football's First Down Event to Omaha Kids
- Fiction Ghostwriters: New Career Opportunities for Authors
- Towerdata Integrates Email Validation And Intelligence With Listrak Digital Marketing Platform
- Cadence Living and Ryan Companies Complete Acoya Mesa
- The First Minimalist GMT Dual Time Travel Watches Are Launching on Kickstarter