Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 407
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 159
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 153
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 137
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 114
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 113
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Western Publisher, Outlaws Publishing Scores Number One with Mike Mackessy's "Broken Dog Ranch"
- Newly released! Cup of Blood… Bread of Salvation by Robert Hirsch!
- Fie Strikes With The Fifth Book In His Western Series, "Cast A Dark Shadow"
- Award Winning Author Releases Newest YA Novel
- D. Howard Armstrong's new book "Murder at 221 Beacon Hill" is Now Available
- Happy Mothers Day!!! Because Without the Mothers there be No Fathers, right?
- A Willow Valley Historical Romance
- Learn The Delaware River Valley History Prior To The Founding Of Philadelphia In "Before Penn"
- LLA takes on the sequel to The Missing F_ctor, The Business End!
- Battle Beasts and Monsters In "Franklin Hobbs and the Quagmire of Darkness" By D. Hudson Hallow
The new book picks up where the second left off, covering Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and Magical Mystery Tour (1966-1967).
"With their touring days behind them, this period of a little over one year is perhaps the most consequential time in 20th Century pop music." says Hammack. "The true breakthrough of 'Pepper' and 'Magical Mystery Tour' was freeing the imagination of The Beatles to follow their songs wherever they might lead. Lennon and McCartney were also in a heated exchange of songwriting one-upmanship. 'Strawberry Fields Forever' from one, 'Penny Lane' from another, just as one example. And to pull it all off, EMI Studios, George Martin and Geoff Emerick had to seriously up their game."
More on eTradeWire News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
Long mired in myth and confusion, the story of how The Beatles recorded their classic hits is traced from first take to final remix in The Beatles Recording Reference Manuals.
Peter Vince, long-time EMI Studios producer and engineer who worked with The Beatles said, "I was one of a number of engineers to work on these famous albums, and am proud of my contributions to 'Blue Jay Way' and 'Getting Better'. Thanks to Jerry's extensive research, everyone can learn the full and true stories of these recordings."
Edited by critically acclaimed music author Gillian G. Gaar, The Beatles Recording Reference Manual – Volume 3 – "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" through "Magical Mystery Tour" (1966-1967) includes song-by-song descriptions of the entire recording process, diagrams allowing readers to follow the critical milestones of the work, detailed session-by-session breakdowns of the people, instruments and studio tools used, and useful appendices covering release versions, gear, and more. Bibliographical references provide a pathway for additional scholarship derived from Hammack's relentless research across countless book, audio, photographic, and other sources.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comic-Con Best Documentary Winner About Artist Who Inspired US Space Program Heads for SoCal Launch
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control Sponsors "Fight the Bite" Blood Drive to Focus on Mosquito Awareness
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- Free Wheelchair Mission's 16th Annual Miracle of Mobility Gala Planned for July 25th
Jerry Hammack has dedicated 35 years to the musical arts and is uniquely qualified to sort out the story of The Beatles' recordings. From his home in Toronto, Canada, he explains, "Understanding how The Beatles put these songs together can open a whole new world for fans, engineers and producers. My goal is to share this knowledge, increase the appreciation of their accomplishments and hopefully open the door to a new experience for those who love the band like I do."
An essential companion for any Beatles fan, scholar, student, or music professional the book can be purchased at www.beatlesrecordingreferencemanuals.com or on Amazon. You can connect with the author on social media at:
Twitter: @beatles_ref_man (https://twitter.com/beatles_ref_man)
Facebook: The Beatles Recording Reference Manual (https://www.facebook.com/beatlesrecordingreferencemanual/)
Jerry Hammack is represented by 910 Public Relations, and is available for interviews, book signings, and speaking engagements. Copies of his book are available for review upon request. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Junior Achievement to host Bowl-A-Thon on Aug. 21 at HeadPinz
- VoiceNation launches new website for improved UX and streamlined ordering
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Kintetsu International Holds Milestone Anniversary of their Annual KIE Travel Showcase!
- Quick move-in homes available in vibrant community
- Shell Point's 2019 Summer Concert Series welcomes Aibou Duo July 10
- Medicare Confusion Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Explained – Cary Nagdeman
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition selects Eduardo Cora as president and CEO
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Wellquest Medical expands Patient Care Services now Offering Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Studio Channel Islands Art Center Welcomes New Board Member
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Salt Lake Refugee Family Family Gets Big Gift From Local Business to Celebrate World Refugee Day
- What Is OfferBot? Mobile Real Estate
- Hundreds gather to take Ice Bucket Challenge, send message
- Country Villa Rehabilitation Center in Irvine Sued for Elder Abuse and Fraud
- Essential Alternatives, makers of Shoe Defenders™ Announces Market Campaign and New Products
- Hurricane prep built into new Cape Coral senior community