Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 162
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 141
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Breckenridge Worship Releasing Debut Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- Vodacom Group enters into an agreement to acquire majority stake in IoT.nxt
- PocketGuardian® uses patented machine learning technology to fight Cyberbullying and Depression!
- Medina, Ohio Municipal Court Live With Benchmark From Pioneer Technology Group
- KiwiQA Announces Partnership with CyberIt AS
- ClockShark Wins "2019 Best Vertical Solution Award" from ADP
- SCA Robotics Joins NVIDIA Inception Program
- Navigating the City Streets using Zero Emission Cargo Bikes
- Coles Business Solutions Launches New Collaborative Writing Classes to Save Companies Time and Money
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates its Client, Tedd Drattell, on Major Honor
- Midmarket CIOs and Senior IT Executives Honor Qnext Corp
Simplify inventory management and control store stocks at any time
How does Vivo control its inventory when each time more than one hundred smartphones are shipped to stores? "We decided to timely control store stocks through Stock In/Out and inventory information recorded by inventory management system, which not only simplifies operation processes but helps manager build appropriate purchase or stock strategies", manager Mo shared the result after discussing with Ares ERP consultants.
Delivery order automatically exported and linked to logistics by ERP to enhance delivery efficiency and decrease human errors.
Si-Mi Tseng, ArgoERP consultant, helped complete this implementation, said, "Without ArgoERP implementation, delivery information always has to be manually provided for logistics vendors. When shipment volume is large, this may cause human errors and late deliveries." Therefore, Vivo not only controls incoming/outgoing shipments of smartphones through inventory management but with integration features of ArgoERP and logistics to shorten the time for pre-shipment to enhance delivery efficiency.
ArgoERP can automatically export delivery orders in Excel sheets to logistics vendors when warehouse confirms delivery information, simplifying complicated delivery processes. Besides lowering staff workloads and human error rates, ArgoERP satisfies the need of timeliness from various stores to help Vivo provide its high-quality products for consumers with its stable service.
More on eTradeWire News
- Week 8 Results In Some Upsets as All City Classic 302 Heads Into Play-offs
- Seasoned Senior Living Industry Nurse Appointed Regional Director of Resident Care for Benchmark
- Join Trilogy Health's Exclusive Event with Bachelor Winner "Sarah Brice" Season 7
- Creative Peptides to Reorganize Diabetes-related Peptides for the Science Community
- LayUps2StandUp and Russell Westbrook Present : Why Not?? Pop -Up (Tulsa)
Built-in financial reports for the Group to easily control store operation performance
Manager Mo mentioned that Vivo's Taiwan branch needs to do monthly financial reporting to the headquarter, and with the help of ArgoERP financial management module of collecting all transaction information and providing various financial reports to fit different accounts, we not only save financial staff time in monthly statement but have the headquarter timely manage overall operational performance. "The system can automatically convert financial reports based on monthly statement to Excel or PDF, and also provide timely integrated and analytical reports, such as financial ratio analysis tables, to help the enterprise grasp the most correct outlook of cash flows", added consultant Tseng.
Vivo actively expands its smartphone business into oversea markets and reach out to global locations. (Photo Credit: Vivo official site.)
Implementation of e-invoice system and transmission to third-party value-added center both simplify financial process
The Ministry of Finance announced on January 19th, 2018 the amendment of Regulations Governing the Use of Uniform Invoices that business entities should completely start to use e-invoice from January 1st, 2020. Therefore, Vivo decided to simultaneously implement the e-invoice management module and ArgoERP. Through the integration of ERP and e-invoice system, the repetitive input work can be decreased and human errors avoided. Besides, information was retrieved and exchanged through ERP as well as transmitted to the third-party value-added center, which was in turn uploaded to E-invoice Platform of National Taxation Bureau, going paperpless to lower operation costs for the enterprise.
ArgoERP keeps accompanying Vivo with professional information solutions to richly cultivate Taiwan
With its brand spirit, "daring to pursue true perfection, while continuously creating surprises", Vivo with its high-quality products and services cultivates and performs well in Taiwan. Also, the ArgoERP team will keep developing new features for clients in accordance with updates of information technologies and regulations, which grows together with enterprises to go win-wins!
More on eTradeWire News
- RadixBay Launches Rural Shore Testing Center of Excellence to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Ebola Outbreak Map trademark and website Ebola Outbreak Map .Com for sale
- 500th Goddard School Celebrated In Franchise's Home Market Of Philadelphia
- CORE® Foods To Showcase New CORE® Bars At Sweets And Snacks Expo
- Gardener's Art Fest at The Growing Place Garden Center
Ares is the only listed ERP software company in Taiwan. ArgoERP modules have underlying architecture applied flexibly and built-in standard functions, so it could be adjusted to fit different characteristics of industries, such as traditional, construction, chemistry, production, and service industry, to improve the business process and the efficiency of overall resource utilization in the most economical way. It is applicable to multi-company, multi-factory, multi-currency, multi-profit center and multi-program management and is sufficient to meet the demand of enterprises in international competition.
More introduction about ArgoERP：https://argoerp.ares.com.tw/en/
Ares has provided professional services for over 36 years, and is the first Taiwan-based software company to be listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TSE). Ares is a professional manufacturing management information system provider, with top Manufacturing Execution System (MES) maker for LED industry in Taiwan, and the first government-acknowledged IFRS ERP solution provider. Ares is also the top player of the Taiwan foreign exchange, core banking solutions, and is a SWIFT partner, while being the first Oracle partner in Taiwan. Ares eAresBank is acknowledged by international research institution Gartner, and self-developed ciMes becomes the only Taiwan MES solution acknowledged by Gartner. Ares launched ArgoERP in Thailand with Thai leading software company DataOne Asia of SVOA group, aiming to become the number one ERP in ASEAN markets.
Contact Person： Carrie Yu
Ares International Corp.
- Fusion Technology Solutions to Give Free Cybersecurity Lunch Seminar
- NAWBO to honor its members, community members at June 12 Gala
- New Solutions On Where To Buy CBD Oil & Hemp Products In The South Bend, Indiana, Michiana Area
- A Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Is Offering Fabrication of Oversized Foam Letters
- Passfeed takes a bite out of the big apple
- Enzo Unified Data Technology Platform Announces 2.0 Preview
- New U.S. Diabetes Care Located In Morristown Tennessee Servicing All TN Areas Like Knoxville
- Alterra, A New Home Community by Lennar, is Coming Soon to Maricopa!
- UrbanBound launches Freeway, a breakthrough relocation product that merges cost control with freedom
- Solar FlexRack is Exhibiting at Solar Power Southeast in Atlanta
- Crypto Enthusiasts Launch New Podcast "crypto Campfire"
- Codie Prevost Announces US Tour!
- Candlewyck Cove Resort won the 2019 RedBud Award for Outstanding Resort and Lodging Property
- Grants Management Systems, Inc. Announces Ken Pearson to Speak at GMS RLSS Summit
- Sudeep and Namrata Dewan Bring Home Helpers to North Eastern Atlanta Region
- Former Fire Department Lieutenant Launches Home Helpers Home Care Franchise in Northwest Baltimore
- Brooke Moriber's Latest Single "Steal the Thunder" Champions Courage in the Midst of Pain
- Jason's Deli honors community heroes on Memorial Day with dine-in special
- Pierson Venture LLC Expands Company Portfolio By Starting PiersonPR
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live