Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 119
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Murder in Paradise: Family Invokes Renown Private Investigator T.J. Ward to Uncover Why Casey Scott MacPherson Died
- TVS Television Network To Launch As Full Time TVS Cable Network in February
- Attn: Media Companies: Looking for Gigantic Halloween Advertising Revenues? Check out this Promotion
- Bordentown, NJ Band Appears on National TV Series
- Sky King, SCORE Off Road Racing, Pulling For Glory Headline August Shows on TVS Main Street Network
- New Black Audience SVOD Service, Majestica Global Debuts With Provocative Web Series "Immoral Dilemma"
- Attn: Media Companies: Hurry! Time is Running Out to Make Gigantic Halloween Advertising Revenues
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds Doris Day, Lassie, Mickey Rooney, Mr. Peepers to 24/7 Streaming Net
- TVS Frontier Network.Com to Debut Streaming Channel With Bonanza, Northwest Passage, and Hudson Bay
- TVS Main Street Network Goes Live On Giniko USA.Com as TVS TV Networks.Com Expands to Eight Channels
The live channel will appeal to sports fans with an appetite for premium broadcast events who own the multi-millions of UHD HDR-capable displays, yet have scarce access to UHD HDR entertainment. That said, the content will seamlessly stream in the highest resolution possible depending on the viewers' respective devices. Fight fans around the globe eager to witness the action can already access VIVE's free downloadable app available via various app ecosystems, including Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Play (Android TV), Roku Channel Store, Smart TVs, and iOS.
"Long ago we recognized the demand and requirement for a more comprehensive, globally-televised professional boxing and MMA platform," says John Jacaman, VIVE Founder. "Building it has been a painstaking, yet entirely worthwhile process. VIVE will deliver the most compelling offering of its kind to satisfy both athletes and their audiences all in one convenient, ubiquitous channel."
Befittingly, the entertainment hub enlisted the support of some of the world's most revered technology partners with the vision to to televise even more fights – both title and 'regular season' of various divisions and denominations – than ever available before to viewers worldwide. VIVE's ethos is to level the playing field for promoters of all scales by providing a platform to expose their talent in a more public setting and propel their professional careers.
More on eTradeWire News
- "The Dexan Queen of Speed" by Dr Fy is published
- Recipe for Success in Playtacular's Refreshing New Root Beer Float Challenge Game
- GBKSOFT Offers the Development of Custom On-demand Service Apps with the Use of Ready-Made Modules at Affordable Prices
- Jamie Whitmore, Paralympic Cyclist to appear at Omaha Connect Ride
- "iCrime Uber" by Ian Purdie is published
"The WBC is a big proponent of elevating the sport of boxing to new heights through new mediums. There is no question that showcasing WBC matches on VIVE Network is absolutely a win-win-win," says José Antonio Arreola Sulaiman, WBC Membership General Manager.
This joint initiative will not only benefit the more widely publicized sports of boxing and MMA and their fans universally, however. VIVE's combat sports channel will also feature karate and other martial arts, as well as wrestling. Athletes and promoters keen to learn more about leveraging VIVE's universal live event platform, tapping into its collective audiences, and consequently expanding their notoriety and earning potential should contact Jimmy Burchfield, Jr. of Team CES at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"CES Boxing is excited to kick off 2019 by entering into a unique partnership and distribution deal with VIVE Network," said Jimmy Burchfield Jr., of CES Boxing. "John Jacaman and the team have worked tirelessly to launch the first of its kind UHD entertainment destination. Joining forces provides us with an innovative platform to showcase our roster of talented fighters to a worldwide audience. The history continues – CES is the 'Heart and Soul' of boxing."
Additional event details, account registration and tickets to watch the event in UHD HDR or HD HDR are available at https://tickets.vivetv.network/ for the 'Early Bird' price of $14.99 (USD) until midnight Friday, February 22, 2019, after which time the price will increase to $19.99 (USD). Download the app in the Google Play Store, Apple iOS and tvOS App Stores, Roku Channel Store, or other app store ecosystems by searching 'VIVE 4K TV'.
About Classic Entertainment Sports
CES Boxing, a division of Classic Entertainment & Sports, Inc., was established in 1987 by Jimmy Burchfield, Sr. The Rhode Island-based company has a history of promoting world class fighters. CES is known as the "Heart and Soul of Boxing," and has delivered non-stop action to fans all over the world. With its new distribution deal with VIVE, the history continues. To learn more, go to CESBoxing.com, and for the latest news follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
More on eTradeWire News
- Attivo Networks® to Present on Deception-Based Threat Detection at ILTACON 2019
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- Can smelling good change your life?
- Enmarket to Raise Funds Throughout August for LLS's Light the Night
- Newark will Host National Opportunity Zone Pitch Competition on October 17
About World Boxing Council
The World Boxing Council is Boxing's elite sanctioning body and has as its maximum priority to work and protect for athlete's safety and health inside and outside of the boxing ring. WBC rules which have revolutionized the sport of Boxing include reducing title fights from 15 to 12 rounds, the creation of divisions, and the requisite official 24-hour pre-fight weigh-ins among many others.
Founded by Adolfo López Mateos in 1963 with only 11 member nations, today the WBC is comprised of 165 countries from around the world and is headquartered in Mexico City. Some of its greatest champions are Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Julio Cesar Chavez, Oscar de La Hoya, Sugar Ray Leonard, Floyd Mayweather, and Manny Pacquiao among others.
About VIVE Network
VIVE is a UHD HDR digital linear TV network and live event platform as a service for third-party content creators available globally on every screen in every format. The network comprises niche channels offering original lifestyle television series and programs, as well as live sports and concerts.
As a pioneer of the TV Revolution and UHD Initiative, VIVE's mission is to facilitate the creation, proliferation, and monetization of UHD HDR entertainment to address the domain of the multi-millions of viewers around the globe, and in doing so, establishing the network as the ultimate UHD entertainment destination.
Danielle R. Jacaman
VIVE Network LLC
- Criminal Sexual Conduct Lawyer Lynne Torgerson averts criminal sexual conduct charges against client
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for July 2019
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Division 4 Rookie Amateur REAL UNION F.C
- Open Road Girl Hosts All Womens Ride At Vette City Motorcycle Music Fest
- Former Disney Animator has Gone to the Dogs
- The Bridge Experience is Set to Take People on a Powerful Personal Journey to Kick Start 2020 Decade
- Mark McKenzie Promoted to Excavation and Construction Manager at Roto-Rooter Plumbers of Savannah
- Mentoring for Leadership by Top Execs and Elected Officials Made Easy with the Twelve@Twelve
- Conglomerate of Women Owned Businesses launch the Southern Crescent's First Funding Pitch
- Enmarket Opens Newly Renovated Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- "That Which Was Lost: The Deltic Disaster – Part Two" by Jeff Vawter is published
- Introducing: Keller Covered – Home Insurance Made Simple
- PAG.law Attorneys Ranked Among Nation's Top Law Firms by Chambers & Partners
- Never Before On Amazon: A First
- Has the Polio Virus returned to complete its original devastating attack
- Local Marketing companies Launches a Social Media Platform For Contractors
- Stay Frosty Enterprises Goes Live On Amazon
- Documentary Film "Harlem School 1970" by Phil Gries Reviewed on the GingerNewYork TV Show
- Rapper Young Steens signs with 1017 Brick Squad Records
- The Property Shop to Open August 23rd and Hold Back to School Drive Aug. 24th