Popular on eTradeWire
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer - 250
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 181
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 175
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 173
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 170
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 164
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 153
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 147
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 118
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
Similar on eTradeWire
- GEO Jobe Welcomes Alexandra Steadman as Project Manager
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- Enquizit Incorporated Ranks No. 2339 on the 2020 Inc. 5000
- Voxie Selected as a Venture Atlanta 2020 Presenting Company
- CompuData Recognized as Top Women owned Business in Philadelphia for 2020
- EZClaim Launches Its New Payment Processing Feature, EZClaimPay
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
Both platforms allow NSPs and enterprises to rapidly launch initiatives that leverage artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to automate and continuously improve mission-critical operational processes that have an impact on the customer experience.
More on eTradeWire News
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
"Organizations around the world are rapidly coming to the conclusion that digital transformation is not about modernizing the technology stack. It is about understanding how customer demands are evolving and enabling operations to rapidly address new needs and requirements," says Menier.
The combination of Digital Operations and AIOps enables enterprises and NSPs to focus on customer experience and service delivery that improve critical business metrics -- such as revenue generation.
"It is not enough to know that there is a technical hiccup in one part of the infrastructure and then fix it. Given the complexity of today's environment, it is very important to understand how changes in one layer of service delivery impacts the ability to provide the experiences that customers expect and demand," he says.
Properly deployed, AI and machine learning can analyze and uncover hidden interdependencies that hinder the delivery of high-quality services.
More on eTradeWire News
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
- TRENIQUES: Jasmine Metivier talks modeling
- Panel Built Structures Create a Series of Temperature Screening Solutions
"Chris' promotion to General Manager is based on the many contributions he has made since he joined Vitria to helping our clients successfully execute effective digital transformation objectives with VIA and our Digital Operations Solutions platform," says JoMei Chang, Vitria's CEO and Founder.
"He is a critical member of our leadership team, and will be tasked with continuing to develop our offerings to bring the most effective digital transformation solutions to market," she adds.
Move from Data to Actions. Vitria's wide-scope AIOps platform, VIA, enables closed-loop automation across all layers of service delivery to improve customer experience and optimize operations. Ingest, analyze and act on real-time data and gather and correlate new sources with VIA's low-code tool kit and pluggable analytics framework. Realize your AIOps vision with VIA.
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Barkley Breonna Chili' Taylor Comments! Call Ghostbusters? #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Women Today Are Less Aware Of Their Heart Disease Risk
- CGM systems now available to Medicare Beneficiaries
- Kaleidoscope ABA Opens New Autism Therapy Center in Princeton Junction, NJ
- Estate Planning in a Pandemic: Sexton Advisory Group Provides Key Insights on How to Prepare
- Spoiled Rotten® Photography Welcomes Elizabeth Bailey as Director of Territory Development
- ZINC Digital of Miami Welcomes Bob Cranwell
- Palm Beach Dentist Releases New Book "More Tooth Talk!"
- Miami Maritime Passenger Boarding Bridge and Fix Tunnel up for Auction on GovDeals.com
- Greystar purchases land for $70 million student housing project at the University of Alabama
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers shirt twice signed by Brett Favre will be sold September 29 by Pristine Auction
- BASfest Now a Hybrid Building Automation Education Tour
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 2,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Shane Boulware Promotes His Urban Fantasy Thriller - Soulstealer
- NuLife Ventures Introduces Hydrogen Water to its Product Line
- Private Placement Markets to Take on Bigger Role in Private Airport Projects
- Hillside Terrace Allowed Visitation for Residents and Their Families
- Empowered Flower Girl to celebrate girls who transform the world in honor of International Day of the Girl
- Jeff Perkins Joins North Highland as Vice President
- TVS Family Network Adds A Dozen New Sitcoms to its Schedule on Watch Your.TV