Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 193
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 137
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- The spring of security tokens: technology progress uncovered
- Global van market to reach $39.87 billion in 2019, according to Visiongain report
- Nomorobo Blocks One Billion Illegal Robocalls
- Connected car market set to reach $42.99bn in 2019, according to Visiongain lead analyst
- Military Hyperspectral Imaging Market set to grow to $11.1 bn by 2029, according to Visiongain
- Code Visualization to Github By Nordic DevOps Startup
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (evse) Market To Reach 5 Million Units In 2019, Says Visiongain
- Global Asthma & Copd Market Set To Grow To $47bn By 2024, According To Visiongain Report
- Visiongain publishes Global Biodegradable Plastics Market 2019-2029 Report
• 3D concrete printers are typically portable, enabling construction in many locations using just one machine. This technology offers a quick and cost-effective way of building houses and offices.
Download samples here:
Market Overview and Trends
• 3D printing technology is not only limited to materials such as plastic and metal, it is now successfully used for printing concrete structures. Though 3D concrete printing would not fully replace the traditional building techniques, the advantages of this technology makes it one of a kind.
• With the help of this technology, the architectural designs are being printed easily, which reduces the need for construction companies to create moulds to actualize their structures. These advantages enhanced the adoption of 3D concrete printing as it saves time, money and energy.
• In order to print concrete, special printers are needed which are larger in size and with a higher capacity. However, researchers are discovering printers or robots that can climb on parts of the concrete that are already set in order to print other sections.
More on eTradeWire News
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
• Development and utilization of multiple printers or robots in sync provides an opportunity to build large structure like architectural features and specially-designed facades, which opens new avenues in the industry.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Increasing investment in industrialization and urbanization which is readily driving the demand for quick and affordable construction alternatives.
• Increasing need for new, sustainable, eco-friendly, and smart housing solutions.
• Potential for mass customization and enhanced architectural flexibility, reduction in health & safety risks and rate of accidents and increasing focus on eco-friendly and smart constructions.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• High capital investment
• Concerns regarding efficiency of this technique in some parts of the world
To find out more about this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
• Walls Market, 2019-2029
• Roofs Market, 2019-2029
• Floor Market, 2019-2029
• Staircase Market, 2019-2029
• Paving Slabs Market, 2019-2029
• Panels & Lintels Market, 2019-2029
Type of Concrete
• Mix Concrete Market, 2019-2029
• Precast Concrete Market, 2019-2029
• Shotcrete Market, 2019-2029
• High-Density Concrete Market, 2019-2029
• Light-Weight Concrete Market, 2019-2029
• Limecrete Market, 2019-2029
• Stamped Concrete Market, 2019-2029
• Extrusion-Based Market, 2019-2029
• Powder-Based Technique Market, 2019-2029
• Residential Market, 2019-2029
More on eTradeWire News
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
- Reality TV show breaks new ground in Pittsburgh
• Commercial Market, 2019-2029
• Infrastructural Market, 2019-2029
• Architectural Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• Being a new technology, there are very few companies operating in the 3D concrete printing market. However, number of players are entering in this arena by developing more standardized and cost-effective products.
• Companies are strategically expanding their global presence and offering improved products across various sectors.
Major Market Players:
• DUS Architects, Skanska, Fosters + Partners, WinSun Global, LafargeHolcim, Balfour Beatty, Carilliom Plc, XtreeE, Monolite UK, and Sika is also provided in this report.
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Fosters + Partners
Heidelberg Cement AG
Kier Group plc
Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates PC
Beijing Huashang Luhai Technology
To discuss this report please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 20 7549 9987
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY