Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 441
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 173
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 122
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- A Blockbuster Ruling In Child Abuse Cases
- Smithsonian Political Free-Speech Lawsuit Update & Pre-Art Show "The Good, The Bad And The Ugly" News Conference
- CloudPay Introduces The Payroll Efficiency Index
- Sri Lankan Suicide Bombers: More Examples of Family Affiliated Terrorism
- The spring of security tokens: technology progress uncovered
- Global van market to reach $39.87 billion in 2019, according to Visiongain report
- Nomorobo Blocks One Billion Illegal Robocalls
- Connected car market set to reach $42.99bn in 2019, according to Visiongain lead analyst
- Military Hyperspectral Imaging Market set to grow to $11.1 bn by 2029, according to Visiongain
• 3D concrete printers are typically portable, enabling construction in many locations using just one machine. This technology offers a quick and cost-effective way of building houses and offices.
Download samples here:
Market Overview and Trends
• 3D printing technology is not only limited to materials such as plastic and metal, it is now successfully used for printing concrete structures. Though 3D concrete printing would not fully replace the traditional building techniques, the advantages of this technology makes it one of a kind.
• With the help of this technology, the architectural designs are being printed easily, which reduces the need for construction companies to create moulds to actualize their structures. These advantages enhanced the adoption of 3D concrete printing as it saves time, money and energy.
• In order to print concrete, special printers are needed which are larger in size and with a higher capacity. However, researchers are discovering printers or robots that can climb on parts of the concrete that are already set in order to print other sections.
More on eTradeWire News
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
• Development and utilization of multiple printers or robots in sync provides an opportunity to build large structure like architectural features and specially-designed facades, which opens new avenues in the industry.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Increasing investment in industrialization and urbanization which is readily driving the demand for quick and affordable construction alternatives.
• Increasing need for new, sustainable, eco-friendly, and smart housing solutions.
• Potential for mass customization and enhanced architectural flexibility, reduction in health & safety risks and rate of accidents and increasing focus on eco-friendly and smart constructions.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• High capital investment
• Concerns regarding efficiency of this technique in some parts of the world
To find out more about this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
• Walls Market, 2019-2029
• Roofs Market, 2019-2029
• Floor Market, 2019-2029
• Staircase Market, 2019-2029
• Paving Slabs Market, 2019-2029
• Panels & Lintels Market, 2019-2029
Type of Concrete
• Mix Concrete Market, 2019-2029
• Precast Concrete Market, 2019-2029
• Shotcrete Market, 2019-2029
• High-Density Concrete Market, 2019-2029
• Light-Weight Concrete Market, 2019-2029
• Limecrete Market, 2019-2029
• Stamped Concrete Market, 2019-2029
• Extrusion-Based Market, 2019-2029
• Powder-Based Technique Market, 2019-2029
• Residential Market, 2019-2029
• Commercial Market, 2019-2029
More on eTradeWire News
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
- Limited Opportunities remain at The Residence at Old York Village
- Rady School of Management Celebrates the Graduation of 344 Students
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Growing Regional Footprint in Rosemont
• Infrastructural Market, 2019-2029
• Architectural Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• Being a new technology, there are very few companies operating in the 3D concrete printing market. However, number of players are entering in this arena by developing more standardized and cost-effective products.
• Companies are strategically expanding their global presence and offering improved products across various sectors.
Major Market Players:
• DUS Architects, Skanska, Fosters + Partners, WinSun Global, LafargeHolcim, Balfour Beatty, Carilliom Plc, XtreeE, Monolite UK, and Sika is also provided in this report.
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Fosters + Partners
Heidelberg Cement AG
Kier Group plc
Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates PC
Beijing Huashang Luhai Technology
To discuss this report please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 20 7549 9987
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform
- Effective Medical Practice Staff Management, by doctor and researcher Dr. William Matzner
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will take effect in 2020
- Lutheran World Relief Responds to Persistent Drought in El Salvador and Honduras
- Anilox sleeves from MECA Solutions deliver long-term value
- ASR Media Productions Welcomes Two New Faces to Their Team