Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
Similar on eTradeWire
- American Microsemiconductor, Inc has acquired Sanford Miller, Co
- GD Rectifiers celebrates 55 years of electronic component distribution in the UK
- ASML Taking Semiconductor Equipment Lead from Applied Materials in 2019 Says The Information Netwo
- New Polytron Devices' DC-DC Converters Maintain Patient Protection for Low-Wattage Medical Devices
- Solution for fast electronic prototyping challenges
- ERS Electronic is adding the French semiconductor equipment supplier Microworld as their new Channel Partner
- Process Technology Wins Respected Fast Track 50 Award!
- Process Technology adds Continuous Improvement Manager
- GOWIN Semiconductor Releases the First FPGA with Integrated Bluetooth Radio
Vishay Optoelectronics HighSpeed IR Emitters Generate Greater Brightness over Wider Temperature Rang
Built on Vishay's SurfLight surface emitter chip technology, the Vishay Semiconductors VSMY5850X01 (850nm), VSMY5890X01 (890nm) and VSMY5940X01 (940nm) deliver 30% greater radiant intensity than prior-generation devices, over a wide temperature range from -40°C to +110°C.
Unlike traditional PCB packages that utilize an all-transparent epoxy to embed the emitter chip, the opaque side walls of the VSMY5850X01, VSMY5890X01 and VSMY5940X01 prevent unwanted side emissions that can cause a halo effect in camera images. While standard IR emitters emit light in all directions, SurfLight devices emit nearly all light and power out of the top of the chip. Therefore, with most of the light concentrated on the surface, the Vishay Optoelectronics Infrared emitters are able to achieve this superior intensity.
More on eTradeWire News
- AJUSD Students Help Break Guinness World Record in Sport Stacking
- Leading online broadcast network engages BuzzFrame
- Best Hunt Shop: Premium Hunting Products for All Skill Levels
- Clarity Nutraceuticals Partners With Well Now Supplements To Offer Locally Made, All-natural Wellnes
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
In addition, these emitters are housed in a 2mm by 1.25mm by 0.8mm 0805 surface-mount package – the industry's smallest package with opaque side walls. They also feature fast rise and fall times of 7ns, low forward voltages down to 1.6V at 100mA and a floor life of 168 hours.
Features & Benefits:
• Available with peak wavelengths of 850 nm, 890 nm, and 940 nm
• Built on SurfLight™ surface emitter chip technology
• Compact size
• ±60° angle of half intensity
• Fast rise and fall times of 7ns
• Automotive Grade part (qualification acc. to AEC-Q101)
• Feature moisture sensitivity levels of 3in accordance with J-STD-020
• Support lead (Pb)-free reflow soldering
• RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay Green
• Position tracking in virtual reality headsets
• Proximity sensors, optical switches, and miniature light barriers
• Automotive sensors
New Yorker Electronics is a franchise distributor for Vishay and supplies the full line of Vishay Optoelectronics including Optocouplers, Optical Sensors, 7-Segment Displays, Infrared Receivers, Solid-State Relays, LCD Displays, Visible LEDs, Infrared Emitters, Plasma Displays, Photo Detectors, IrDA Transceivers and Infrared Touch Panels.
More on eTradeWire News
- Superior Solar Supplies: Premium Solar Products for Every Home
- Selecting the Best Upgrades for Your Custom Home
- Ruby Ranks #2 Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- A Honda Accord You Need to See!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
New Yorker Electronics is an AS9120B and ISO AS9120:2016 certified source of capacitors, resistors, semi-conductors, connectors, filters, inductors and more, and operates entirely at heightened military and aerospace performance levels.
New Yorker Electronics
- 75% CBD Directly Compressible Granulates to Transform CBD Oral Solid Dosage Systems
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- Welcome Mackenzie Carlin to Wisco Hotel Group
- Stephen King Mystery Box Available on DarkRegions.com for a Limited-Time Only!
- Armsons Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the Development of New Brewery
- Diligence Capital Advisors Sources Ground Up Construction Loan for 40-Bed Student Housing Project
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for October 2019
- North Florida Land Trust has acquired land that expands the Trail Ridge Preserve in Clay County
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus performs in An Ars Musica Holiday 12/14/19
- RAIN Group Releases White Paper "The 5 Most Effective Negotiation Tactics Buyers Use on Sellers"
- Minitad to enter the micromobility market with personal electric vehicle
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins Three MarCom Awards
- Celebration at North Georgia Angel House
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Honors Colin Wanless at 2019 Luncheon
- HomeAid Care Day with CAI-Georgia at Solomon's Temple