Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 137
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 116
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 105
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge 101
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Black 2015 Honda Civic for Sale
- Rush to Replenish Auto Dealer Inventory Puts Upward Pressure on Used Vehicle Prices
- Team Acme Redesigns City Of Henderson's Vinyl Wraps On Patrol Vehicles
- Check Out This Stunning 2017 Ford Escape for Sale
- Used Blue 2015 Honda Accord Sedan For Sale
- Superwash Express Offering Five College Scholarships
- Adventure in This Black 2017 Ford Escape
- Origin Cash For Cars is expanding its business
- Utah High School Students Receive Scholarship Awards from Jiffy Lube
- Oregon and SW Washington High School Students Receive Scholarship Awards from Jiffy Lube
When most of these Ventures were building their Business Model, very few fully understood how "Constant Motion" or in simple Terms "Demand" would play into the overall equation. Some thought their Luxury Brand would be enough to drive their sales. But like most trends take time to die, working with an outside source that can drive your company's sales is the new reality! Allowing Lyft and Uber Drivers to Buy a Set Number of Riders from my Virtual Platform would patch up all the secondary revenue holes in a Car Sharing and Subscription Base Company Business Model. And depending on the number of Riders a Lyft or Uber Driver Buys, would allow them to make more than $2400.00 Week in fees. More important, place all of Lyft and Uber drivers sitting in the back lots at the Airport or in a Parking Lot waiting for a fare in service.
More on eTradeWire News
- British School of Aviation reopening to support UK aviation industry
- ASCEND 2020 Atlanta Alumni pivot, to create Joint Venture RTW (Return to Work) Solutions Group to provide COVID-19 Business Services
- Ron Roecker's Self-Published Debut "Why Ball Wouldn't Bounce" Joins Dr. Seuss, Jimmy Kimmel on "Best Children's Books of All Time" List
- Make way for Judithilen, the new star of Key Crashers Suga Boom Boom on TikTok!
- Make way for Judithilen, the new star of Key Crashers Suga Boom Boom!
Now when it comes to Subscription Base services its almost impossible to project any type of revenue structure when a certain number of consumers are failing to extend the services beyond their current agreement. And the month to month theme or Payment Format was never going to work for this type of Car Service. So, in order to patch up the hole in the Subscription Plan Format we will be giving companies the same opportunity to buy Riders from us! Working from a 12-month to 24-month Prepaid Format.
Within seconds of processing a Prepaid 12-month Subscription Plan we would be able to direct a consumer to an Automaker's Local Dealer to complete the order; thus, allowing a consumer to work from the vehicles a Dealer has sitting on their lot. More Important by assigning a set number of consumers to each vehicle we get access to, would allow us to cover the cost of car. Working from a 4-year format the average vehicle would generate between $72,00.00 and $120,000.00 in booking fees; thus, covering the cost of a vehicle and the basic wear and tear.
12 months/$1500 monthly or $18k Yearly........4-year/$72,000
More on eTradeWire News
- Sharlene "Pebblz" Ronquilo Accepts Appointment as U.S. Ambassador FoRe! ALS - Living Royal
- Announcing the Blue Pie Games team! They're raring to play!
- The madlad has been busy! Soularflair's new albums!
- Announcing the Blue Pie games team! We're raring to play!
- Private Placement Markets Introduces Its "commercial Real Estate Value Protection Plans"
24 months/$2500 monthly or $30k Yearly........4-year/$120,000
Car-sharing Weekly Options
Right now, GM, Ford and other Auto Companies are renting vehicles to potential Lyft and Uber drivers. Our Virtual Platform allows us to focus more on the "Prepaid Format" as a new and more stable revenue source. Once we process an order a consumer will be subject to the Car Sharing or Subscription Company Terms and Policies. Everything we do will be based on "Creating The Demand, and Then pushing the demand out to the Companies and Drivers that we partner with!' said Vince Charles Allen Moulterie II, Founder and Chief Designer of Virtual150i Virtual Investment System.
Building A More Stable Investment Environment
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/virtual150i
Charles Allen Jr.
- MSPA Americas Selects Buena Vista Events & Management
- Fast And Furious 9 Release Date April 2021
- ILIA Stands in Solidarity with the Black Community and Looks Towards Real, Structural Change
- Dr. Daniel Hect tapped as newest board member for the Ohio Small Police Department Association
- Real Estate Loans Are Closing During Global Pandemic. Just Ask Rickey Biddle of Philadelphia
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Data integration specialist Vorro offers free access to platform and consulting for one month
- Hemoglobin Removal Products Show A Diverse Range of Uses - From Proteomics to Viral Antibodies
- Kentucky Homebuyers Bid Up Prices as Sellers Hold Back
- Crescent City Auction Gallery will hold an online-only Summer Estates Catalog Auction, June 13 & 14
- 7 Last Words T-shirt to support Equal Justice Initiative
- Midwestern Farmers reap benefits of solar power for grain storage systems-Jeremy Lipinski
- Enmarket Opens Store of the Future in Savannah
- Toronto music artist bursts onto music scene
- Demand Justice for George Floyd
- Layer5 and HashiCorp Launch Service Mesh Partnership
- Snell & Wilmer Coronavirus Legal Aid Clinic Provides Free Legal Help to Local Arizonans
- Icarus Moth Returns With Wit Blu on Catchy New Single "Perfect Outfit"
- Enfield Connecticut Republicans Unanimously Endorse Turner for State Representative
- Should You Add Gap Insurance to Your Auto Insurance Policy?