Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 277
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 218
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 210
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 207
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 183
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 183
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 160
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 145
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- Final Week of ChowderMonth Brings More To the Table
- Top Travel Humor Book French Like Moi: A Midwesterner in Paris Moves to Second Printing
- Call for Submissions: Black Artists Submit Your Work for 'Love is War' Exhibit
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- #MakeSpaceForPace dress collection campaign breaks collections records for Pace's Love That Dress!
- U.S. Justice Department, SEC, IRS and Judges Discuss Cross-Border Fraud Litigation at Virtual Fraud, Asset Tracing & Recovery Forum Next Month
- Global Bhagavad Gita Convention 2020 - A perfect platform to harness the inner strength
- McKenzie Mortuary Presents "Purchase with a Purpose" A Benefit to Support Families of Those impacted by Covid-19
- Wild Weekend Planned for Int'l Wild Bunch Film Fest in Willcox Arizona, Oct 2/4
"DMRF is bringing the fun and energy of our Dystonia Zoo Walks to a virtual stage so people and families from all over the country can join together in the fight for a cure," said Ronald Hersh, DMRF's Vice President of Development. "The health and safety of the dystonia community has always been at the heart of the DMRF mission." Hersh and his wife June honored their adult daughter Allison London by supporting "Ali's ZooGooders," the top-earning team at the Bronx Dystonia Zoo Walk in 2019.
More on eTradeWire News
- Scooter For Unity New York City Rally
- Cardiac Troponin T Antibody Human
- Intrinsic Factor Antibody Monoclonal
- Vegan Hemp Gummies Launched in CBD Dropshipping Program
- SMARTFormulator Enhances the SMARTERP - A Revolutionary Manufacturing Focused Software for Sma
Virtual Dystonia Zoo Day will begin with a livestreamed kick-off at 11:00 AM Central Time (USA). Scheduled sessions throughout the day include a live zoo keeper chat with Toledo Zoo & Aquarium, a behind-the-scenes demonstration with dystonia investigators at Yale University, an adapted yoga and mindfulness class, Q&A with top movement disorder experts, children's activities, and sing-a-long with guitarist/composer Billy McLaughlin.
Signing up for the event is free and participants can support the DMRF by purchasing an event t-shirt, making a donation, or becoming a "ZooGooder" sponsor. 100% of donations (up to $50,000) will be matched a generous anonymous donor.
National Sponsors are Allergan, an AbbVie Company; Merz; and Ipsen.
Dystonia is a chronic, often disabling, brain disorder marked by extreme, involuntary muscle contractions that cause abnormal body movements and postures. Common signs include abnormal movements of the head and neck, excessive blinking, a breathy or choking voice, hand cramps, or a twisted foot. Because dystonia is not better known, symptoms are often mistaken for mental illness, substance abuse, or poor social skills. Dystonia impacts people of all ages and backgrounds. There is currently no cure, and though treatments exist there is no single therapy that benefits even a majority of patients.
More on eTradeWire News
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Real Estate Opportunities From Scranton To Miami
- Secure Research Engine Streamlines Academic Efforts
- TVS Hollywood History Network Revisits World War II With Action Combat Programming on Watch Your.TV
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
The Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (DMRF) is the leading dystonia patient advocacy organization. Founded in 1976, the DMRF mission is to advance dystonia research toward improved treatments and a cure, promote education and awareness, and provide support resources to affected individuals and families. The DMRF can be reached at www.dystonia-foundation org or 800-377-DYST (3978).
- New York Fashion Week Event Is Safely Held During Covid-19
- GMU EN ESPAÑOL - Spanish Curriculum at GMU
- Abstract Expressionist paintings lead Shannon's fall fine art auction held online, September 17th
- White House Threatens FDA Over Vaccine; Black MDs Resist
- How Fanola no Orange Mask Effectively Nourishes Your Hair | Stabeto
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction
- Celebrating National Pancake Day with Craig Carlson
- EP Release Inspired by One Woman's Story Rallying for Necessities at War Times
- Become an "Agent of Healing" in Your Community
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- San Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi