Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 574
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 507
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 502
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 411
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 396
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 371
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 349
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 335
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 325
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 247
Similar on eTradeWire
- Horse Properties in Chandler, Gilbert and Queen Creek Arizona
- Heritage at Highland Park to host model grand opening weekend
- Toll Brothers Colorado to participate in National Sales Event
- Ann Keohan Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- 43-Acre Carneros Ranch in Napa Valley, California, to Auction via Concierge Auctions
- RE/MAX Classic Real Estate Broker Now the Only One to Offer 2 New Features to ALL Selling Clients
- Indiana India Business Council Adds Holladay Properties Executive to Board
- Bello Sol Inc Has a Record Sales Year For 2019
- Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc. Takes Ward Over Security Integrations with Direct 'Access' Visitor Management Solutions
- Toll Brothers at Montaine offers home buyers a majestic location with stunning views
Colliers International's Leisure Property Advisors team, led by Andrew Cantor, Managing Director; Matt Putnam, Managing Director; and Dan Grovatt, Director, represented both the buyer and the seller, St. Joseph's Sound Investments LLC, in the transaction.
The property is located on 3.23 acres near the mouth of the Anclote River. As the only marina on the river outside of the no-wake zone, Anclote Village Marina provides boaters in the Pasco County area the fastest local access to the Gulf of Mexico. The marina features 25 wet slips, 195 dry racks, a fuel dock, a dockside bait shop and a waterfront restaurant, Miss Vicki's on the River.
Buyer VIP Marinas owns and operates eight marinas in Texas and Oklahoma.
"The buyer had spent a lot of time boating from Sarasota up to Tampa and had been looking for the right property in Florida," Putnam said. "This property has the advantages of in-place cash flow and accessibility, both for him coming from Texas and his boaters being able to reach popular destinations like Caledesi Island, Honeymoon Island and Anclote Key. In addition, he felt this location is going to significantly benefit over the next few years from the growth occurring along the State Road 54 corridor in Pasco County."
More on eTradeWire News
- Jan McArt's New Play Readings at Lynn University presents Clay Cartland's That's My Time Feb. 10
- World Encephalitis Day 2020 Encephalitis Conference
- The Society for the Preservation of the Great American Songbook Announces New Cabaret Series
- 914 Smiles Launches Its Own In-House Clear Aligner Brand
- Localizes.com Now Offering Services In Temecula California
The marketing process generated broad interest in only two months and culminated with 10 offers that included regional marina investors, large national companies, local investors and first-time marina buyers.
"This kind of heightened interest from investors represents a trend in the market," Grovatt said. "Marinas continue to gain significant investor attention as yields compress in core commercial real estate asset types."
Anclote Village Marina is located at 1029 Baillies Bluff Road in Holiday.
About Colliers International
Colliers International is a leading global real estate services and investment management company. With operations in 68 countries, our 14,000 enterprising people work collaboratively to provide expert advice and services to maximize the value of property for real estate occupiers, owners and investors. For more than 20 years, our experienced leadership team, owning more than 40% of our equity, has delivered industry-leading investment returns for shareholders. In 2018, corporate revenues were $2.8 billion ($3.3 billion including affiliates), with more than $26 billion of assets under management.
Learn more about how we accelerate success at corporate.colliers.com (https://campaigns.colliers.com/e2t/c/*W2qSYRV90jmCsW5W5hly6RSTn70/*W5_JC328F6WCZW2S0YqL7jdKCX0/5/f18dQhb0Sjvf94zFHjW2CFF-n5VQHv_W62BKXV5DjQTKW4Q5v2b2HCn8XW5tsJhH4DdGDRW2-B8MY3sm0w-W2TJf0J1QPYQkW5RX7ct3jJ_1yW5K-FKH5B4_2rV_tT3M3HqRkFW5rdl-F5D2K-qW5lq00B1...), Twitter @Colliers (https://campaigns.colliers.com/e2t/c/*W2qSYRV90jmCsW5W5hly6RSTn70/*VZhxtH4mb44dW7bdh5g5M_9ns0/5/f18dQhb0z8ns-s-V3Rz4W6M5hxxW47cWMg24WycmF1--tTYn_NTW4fNSkD26QkHjW4mCW-d3K8K1pW43T4Nf43SNGwW3K8R3S4hMnzcW3F4Fvd3zbTMqW2f0Sl_1S1tz1W49M_4s3T1k6KV2bj5p43XxswW3...) or LinkedIn (https://campaigns.colliers.com/e2t/c/*W2qSYRV90...).
More on eTradeWire News
- Anaheim Welcomes Ono Hawaiian BBQ
- x5 Data-backed Discoveries in Gaming. Embargo Feb 1st
- H carson Electronics Offering Best Iphone Screen Replacement Cost
- L.A. County Board of Supervisors Candidates Pitch Ideas to Tackle Housing, Homelessness and Child Welfare Challenges at Jan. 31 Forum
- NYFW EVENT: "Meet The Creators" with Designer Norman Josey, VIP Blu, UBM Magazine, Always The VIP +
- Light Up My Yard: Yard Decor to Elevate Your Outdoor Space
- National Lacrosse League Names AT&T As First-Ever Wireless Telecommunications Partner
- Mark Zinman invited to join Philadelphia Business Journal Leadership Trust
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Talks About The Multiple Benefits Of Filing Tax Returns Early
- Ann Keohan Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Legal Services of Eastern Missouri Hosts Feb. 29 Justice For All Ball
- Seeking Lights: Experience The Benefits of A Bright Atmosphere
- Asaad Alnajjar Announces "I am still in the Race" for Los Angeles City Council District 12
- Survey Land Gadgets: Premium Survey Land Work Gear
- With Frigid Temps Setting in, New Car Dealers Deliver Thousands of Coats to NYers in Need
- NATP keeps tax professionals updated through new blog
- First National Mother Daughter Conference Coming To Toronto
- McCarthy Building Companies begins construction on Robert Rice Elementary School for CUSD
- Beth Stultz-Hairston named new president of Pet Sitters International
- Baby K'tan, LLC Partners with Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
- Bible Belt Blues to Host Free Live Concert Event at Gulfport Little Theatre
- Rugby ATL Kicks Off 2020 Inaugural Season in Major League Rugby
- Belsito Speaks to Burlington Democratic Town Committee
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways
- Honda Warranty Alternatives Include 24-Hour Roadside Assistance