Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 277
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 254
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 202
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 175
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 164
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 157
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 154
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 144
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 110
Similar on eTradeWire
- Painted Turnpike Arrives at WestWin Farms
- Introducing API® AQUASPIN™, Mars Fishcare's Newest Water-testing Technology!
- Moore Pet Announces The Launch Of KennelDoors.com!
- Animal Welfare Executive Authors a New Children's Book
- K9 Medibles Announces Release Of New CBD Treats For Dogs
- Welcome Home Your New Puppy with Safe Fit™ Bully Sticks and Bully Buddy from Bow Wow Labs!
- DogCare Launches New NOAH Pet Water Fountain to Redefine Pet Water Standards
- Dog Writers Association of America Launches 2020 Writing Competition
- Want to Hear From Your Animal's Perspective? Listen To Animal Messages Podcast
Nick Garside joins the Luton-based company with five years of experience working in a small animal practice in Buckinghamshire.
He said: "Throughout this time I was privileged to help a wide variety of patients, ranging from tiny degus to lovable Great Danes! I have undertaken extra training in cardiology, internal medicine, and small mammal medicine.
"This has been really useful as I have a particular interest in consulting and providing high quality care. I enjoy applying all I have trained in to provide gold standard advice and treatment recommendations to all our VioVet clients."
During the Covid-19 lockdown, VioVet received a spike in veterinary advice enquiries as visits to practices were limited to emergency only appointments.
More on eTradeWire News
- Toll Brothers Introduces New Home Designs at Its Thornton Resort-style Community
- Etta Carter Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Visa Inc
- Burnin' Mouth selects The Collection at RiverPark for first location
- Call Me Ace Owns He's the Most Unique Player in Hip Hop with "No Assistance"
Mike Thornhill, Managing Director of VioVet commented "Nick originally joined us to cover maternity leave earlier this year and we are delighted to have someone of his experience join our team permanently to help us expand our vet services. He has shown a real dedication to veterinary support and Will be a real asset to our team at VioVet.
Mike added: "We are proud to have ensured our customers receive individual veterinary advice from our expert advisors during this time, as well as having provided medications to many housebound owners who are shielding.
"We at VioVet are excited to expand on providing more veterinary advice and support to all our clients. Every pet we deliver products to is extremely important to us. Whether it's worming recommendations or crucial information on the latest disease outbreaks, we are committed to ensuring VioVet customers have the most up-to-date advice available."
For more information, visit https://www.viovet.co.uk/
More on eTradeWire News
- New Palliative Program Manager Achieves Hospice and Palliative Nurse Certification
- Gino Odjick Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- Footprint Project Deploys Mobile Solar to Iowa as over 200,000 Citizens Lose Power
- Radio Host Juan Johnson Receives Award for Best Internet Radio Broadcast Show
- L2 Aviation Announces the Appointment of a New CFO
### ENDS ###
CONTACT: For more information, imagery, or interview requests, please contact:
Amy Mercer: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTES TO EDITORS
Pic caption: Nick Garside joins VioVet Ltd
About VioVet Ltd
· VioVet Ltd was founded in 2006 to sell medication and feeds online following a change to laws governing the sale of prescription medications. Since then the company has become one of the UK's largest and most trusted veterinary supplies retailers.
· VioVet offers a variety of pet and horse supplies, including prescription and non-prescription medications, food, toys, and equipment.
More information about VioVet Ltd can be found here:
· VioVet Ltd: https://www.viovet.co.uk/
- Order Takeout at Weber's in Ann Arbor
- Nola Blue Records signs Clarence Spady
- Matthew Brickman Discusses Modification of Child Support Due To COVID-19 Unemployment
- MAC ezPaycheck Payroll Software Offers New Report To Simplify Federal Tax Deposit
- Kuester Management Group Shares Tips for Improving HOA Newsletters
- Telepathy and Witches on Another World: REMEON'S CRUSADE by J.W. Garrett
- 'Modern Treatise's Covers Economics And The Business Of Tech
- Choose, Install, and Repair Your Dishwasher Easily With New Web Site
- Open Letter To Senator Kamala Harris by Anh Lê
- UCROWDME, appoints Blockchain Analytica as Investor Relations and Blockchain Advisor
- MyrtleRealtor.com is Proud to announce a First Responder Discount on Home Listing Sales
- Goldmoor Inn Wins 2020 Tripadvisor Travelers' Choice Award
- Generation Eyewear launches its new collection!
- BIG About It Looking for Social Media Influencers
- How East Midlands Based Anderson Trade is Helping Businesses in the Fight Against COVID-19
- Four Friends Turned A Private Mastermind Into A Book Deal
- If you've lost a job and are struggling during the pandemic, choosing the right credit card could relieve stress
- LRi releases sublimatable facemask with adjustable ear bands
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Eric Spencer Recognized in Arizona Capitol Times' 2020 Best of Capitol Awards
- Forum Joins Long-Term Care Pharmacy Leaders Calling for Support