Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dollar Haircut Day at Cartoon Cuts - Haircuts for Hair Aid
- Take Shape Plastic Surgery Now Offers Total Body HD Liposuction
- Now on MASTERS: Celebrity Makeup Artists Yvonne MacInnis & Lijha Stewart on Redefining the Industry
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Advice from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen - Five tips to look your best
- Salon Invi, Leading Boston-Area Hair Salon, Welcomes New Stylist Jessica Bosse
- The Lashe® Customer Appreciation Month
- Christina Fulton and Cristophe Schatteman Announce Pop Up Event For A Skincare Line That Gives Back
- Christina Fulton and Christophe Schatteman Announce Pop Up Event For Philanthropic Skincare Line
- Tips to Taking Care of Your Skin During the Winter Season
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a process where very small needles are used to puncture the skin to promote the body's natural healing response. This natural response produces a new layer of collagen, which helps the skin to tighten and firm to a more youthful state.
At Vintage Lashes, their advanced microneedling machine is attached to a full tube of Platelet Rich Plasma, or PRP. PRP is taken from the patient themselves in the form of drawn blood and aids in the healing process. Not only does it speed recovery but also lends to better results.
More on eTradeWire News
- Recruiter creates Accountant Fee Directory
- Freight Forwarding in the upcoming decade
- France Removals website renewal declared
- Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc. Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The Kimberley Process
- Waster paper baler and other similar baler's benefits and availability
What are the Benefits of Microneedling?
Thanks to an increase in skin's natural collagen, there are many benefits associated with undergoing microneedling. The primary reason people receive the treatment is to fight the signs of aging, like sagging skin or wrinkles. The treatment also helps to decrease the appearance of stretch marks or acne scars, and can help balance out discoloration in the skin. Cellulite can also be diminished.
Although typically used to fight the signs of aging, the patients who undergo an advanced microneedling procedure are of all ages and both genders. Sometimes, it is possible that only one procedure needs to be done. This is rare, however, and typically only seen in those with very minor skin issues. An average of three to five advanced microneedling sessions are required for optimal results. These sessions should be spaced out and not done back-to-back, in order to give the skin plenty of time to heal.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Quid Pro Quad in a Marital Affair Gone Bad
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services with free pickup and delivery
- Kirk Stange And Stange Law Firm, PC Proud To Support Kids Rock Cancer On Their 10th Year Anniversary
- Producer/Artist Dave Stewart Releases Single "Do It (Houston Remix)"
- Official launch of France Removals EU domain
Advanced Microneedling Machine versus Regular
The advanced microneedling machine provides superior services to the traditionally used machine. A single treatment with an advanced microneedling machine offers results similar to receiving three to five treatments with a traditional or regular machine. This is because the advanced microneedling machine uses .20 mm needles that deliver PRP into the skin itself. Traditional machines use .35 mm needles that do not directly deliver PRP into the skin, but is instead absorbed topically after. For more information please visit http://www.vintagelashes.com/.
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
- Superior Solar Supplies: Premium Solar Products for Every Home
- Selecting the Best Upgrades for Your Custom Home
- Ruby Ranks #2 Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- A Honda Accord You Need to See!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Colliers' John Gerlach Team Wins CREW Tampa Bay Excellence Award
- Vacant 8.38-acre tract on U.S. 19 in Largo sells for $6 million
- Neurology Associates Neuroscience Center Recruiting Additional Neurologists
- My Fulfillment Company Provides Expert Order Management and More for the Health and Beauty Industry
- Cultural Vistas Welcomes New Vice President of Digital Strategy and Technology
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners Kirk Stange and Jillian Wood Present CLE for the National Business Institute
- Revered Tiffany name creates elegant framework for Morphy's Dec. 12th Fine & Decorative Arts Auction
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Coldwell Banker Commercial as a Trustee Member
- The Landing, a new Contemporary American Restaurant managed by ICON Management, opens in Millsboro
- Boston PD Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Wireless Medical Device Representative STARK Industries LLC Seeks Innovative Cardio Heart Health Monitoring Technologies
- Information Wanted to Identify Subjects