Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3905
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 895
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 857
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 856
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 846
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 834
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 831
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 754
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 518
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 418
Similar on eTradeWire
- New-Generation FameSmile Removable Veneers Successfully Replace Permanent Ones
- New Trace One Marketplace Connects Retail Companies to Spark Growth
- Online Beauty Brands Opens Flagship Store in SC With Huge Grand Opening Event
- Estilios Launches New Hot Air Hairbrush
- MyBodyGallery.com Continues to Thrive After 10 Years
- New Guide To "Making Good Shit Happen"
- Common Causes for Hair Loss in Children, We Have Solutions!
- Now Offering PanOptix, the First and Only Trifocal Lens in the US for our Cataract Patients!
- First non-melanoma skin cancer patients treated with the Rhenium-SCT® in Germany
- MASTERS Features HairToStay Founder Bethany Hornthal on Chemo-Related Hair Loss Prevention
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a process where very small needles are used to puncture the skin to promote the body's natural healing response. This natural response produces a new layer of collagen, which helps the skin to tighten and firm to a more youthful state.
At Vintage Lashes, their advanced microneedling machine is attached to a full tube of Platelet Rich Plasma, or PRP. PRP is taken from the patient themselves in the form of drawn blood and aids in the healing process. Not only does it speed recovery but also lends to better results.
More on eTradeWire News
- Menke to present at the 2019 ESOP Association Hawaii Chapter Annual Conference October 17
- ABC's The View Co-host Sunny Hostin to Host Precious Dreams Foundation 8th Annual Fundraising Gala
- TRU Team Members to Present at Relativity Fest 2019
- Former Canadian Armed Forces Medic Pens a New Memoir
- FigBytes Inc. Recognized in Verdantix Sustainability Software in Their First "Smart Innovators: Sustainability Management Software" Report
What are the Benefits of Microneedling?
Thanks to an increase in skin's natural collagen, there are many benefits associated with undergoing microneedling. The primary reason people receive the treatment is to fight the signs of aging, like sagging skin or wrinkles. The treatment also helps to decrease the appearance of stretch marks or acne scars, and can help balance out discoloration in the skin. Cellulite can also be diminished.
Although typically used to fight the signs of aging, the patients who undergo an advanced microneedling procedure are of all ages and both genders. Sometimes, it is possible that only one procedure needs to be done. This is rare, however, and typically only seen in those with very minor skin issues. An average of three to five advanced microneedling sessions are required for optimal results. These sessions should be spaced out and not done back-to-back, in order to give the skin plenty of time to heal.
More on eTradeWire News
- QuickCred™ Partners with athenahealth® to Optimize Credentialing and Revenue Cycle Management
- Turner Designs introduces a lower detection limit Turbidity Plus sensor with Integrated Wiper
- EZZEY TAKES FLIGHT: Ezzey sponsors FLIGHTPLAN social media event hosted by Chicago Title Arizona
- Transaction Announcement - Dog Daycare and Kennel Business
- Woman's City Club Commissions Cincinnati's First Statue To Honor A Woman - Marian Spencer
Advanced Microneedling Machine versus Regular
The advanced microneedling machine provides superior services to the traditionally used machine. A single treatment with an advanced microneedling machine offers results similar to receiving three to five treatments with a traditional or regular machine. This is because the advanced microneedling machine uses .20 mm needles that deliver PRP into the skin itself. Traditional machines use .35 mm needles that do not directly deliver PRP into the skin, but is instead absorbed topically after. For more information please visit http://www.vintagelashes.com/.
- VERC Enterprises named to Boston Business Journal's Book of Lists for largest family businesses
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- Itero Group, LLC Announces Selection to Receive HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award
- Rook Coffee Hires New Vice President of Operations
- Toll Brothers at Trailside on Harmony now open for sales
- Interior Designer Wins Prestigious Industry Award
- Kevin Joyce Named Chief Commercial Officer at TAG Video Systems
- Shipment Temperature Monitoring for Milk Crate Transport
- Future Learning Collaborative Expands Co-Creation Activities Among Higher Ed Institutions
- International Stars Sleep on Magniflex Mattresses
- Matthew Whalen Named President And Chief Executive Officer Of Cord Meyer Development Company
- Truck driver drug testing is a requirement of new employment
- Exton Orthodontist Offering Free Consultations
- Calgary Memorial Announced for Rick Titan Bognar
- The Signorelli Company Moves Into New Corporate Headquarters
- Skier Pee Lemon Wine, Early Snow and Warren Miller "Timeless" Film Build Winter Hype
- The annual hunt is around the corner!
- Dental Implants in Limerick an Affordable Way to Replace Missing Teeth
- SOSA Consortium Members Pentek, Herrick Technology Laboratories & Kontron Teamed Up to Deliver C4IS
- Eight InsuranceHub Team Members Receive Coveted TRS Designation