Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 160
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 120
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 106
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 102
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
Similar on eTradeWire
- Citywaxx Full Body Waxing Studio
- New Medical Aesthetics Clinic in Grande Prairie Alberta
- Can smelling good change your life?
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
- Art of Lash DC Welcomes New Lash Artist
- Zadro Products Launches First-Ever Rechargeable Fogless Mirror On The Market
- Boston-Area Salon, Salon Invi, Welcomes Jessy Elachi as their Newest Stylist
- Kebes Health Launches Innovative Natural Topical Menstrual Cramp Reliever
- Pacific Northwest Healers Launch New Online Boutique Experience
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a process where very small needles are used to puncture the skin to promote the body's natural healing response. This natural response produces a new layer of collagen, which helps the skin to tighten and firm to a more youthful state.
At Vintage Lashes, their advanced microneedling machine is attached to a full tube of Platelet Rich Plasma, or PRP. PRP is taken from the patient themselves in the form of drawn blood and aids in the healing process. Not only does it speed recovery but also lends to better results.
More on eTradeWire News
- BOOM! Boomer Esiason and Phil Simms Return to Red Bank, NJ for Garmany Boom
- Take A Perilous Quest To Another World In "The Changeling's Daughter" By Author R. Chris Reeder
- The Toothboss announces mini-implant offering
- For Skip Hartzell, "The Dog Artist," Inspiration Comes In The Form Of A Furry Friend
- Tarps Now® Expands Concrete Curing Blanket Solutions for the Construction Industry
What are the Benefits of Microneedling?
Thanks to an increase in skin's natural collagen, there are many benefits associated with undergoing microneedling. The primary reason people receive the treatment is to fight the signs of aging, like sagging skin or wrinkles. The treatment also helps to decrease the appearance of stretch marks or acne scars, and can help balance out discoloration in the skin. Cellulite can also be diminished.
Although typically used to fight the signs of aging, the patients who undergo an advanced microneedling procedure are of all ages and both genders. Sometimes, it is possible that only one procedure needs to be done. This is rare, however, and typically only seen in those with very minor skin issues. An average of three to five advanced microneedling sessions are required for optimal results. These sessions should be spaced out and not done back-to-back, in order to give the skin plenty of time to heal.
More on eTradeWire News
- Alten Construction breaks ground on Fire Station 70
- American Momentum Bank grows Association Banking division with new hire
- WorldAware Expands Team with Top Public Food Safety Expert
- The Islander Gift Store in Fort Myers Beach now carries Fortune Cookie Art
- Producer Alon Juwal To Be a Member of the Jerusalem Jewish Film Festival Jury
Advanced Microneedling Machine versus Regular
The advanced microneedling machine provides superior services to the traditionally used machine. A single treatment with an advanced microneedling machine offers results similar to receiving three to five treatments with a traditional or regular machine. This is because the advanced microneedling machine uses .20 mm needles that deliver PRP into the skin itself. Traditional machines use .35 mm needles that do not directly deliver PRP into the skin, but is instead absorbed topically after. For more information please visit http://www.vintagelashes.com/.
- Brighton Football Legends Take Part In Local Charity Tournament
- NFPA Publishes 2019 Update to Fluid Power Technology Roadmap
- Lola.com Adds Hundreds of Customers in H1 2019 as Partner Strategy and SMB Focus Gain Traction
- Choice Home Warranty Joins RE/MAX Approved Supplier Program
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- Torrey Hills Technologies Launches T65SL Production Model to Expand Its Three Roll Mill Machine Line
- The Finery Celebrates National Tattoo Removal Day
- The Woodstock Festival Finally Came to—Wait for It—Woodstock
- McCarthy Building Companies Begins Rehabilitation at Port Houston Wharf 3
- New Study Determines Ancestry for White Plymouth Rock Chickens
- Locust Park Capital has arranged a $14 million loan for a seven-story multifamily building in Miami
- Born To Read, Inc. Celebrates National Literacy Month with Special Luncheon
- SimplePractice Partners with Open Path Psychotherapy Collective
- MBMA Publishes Research on Fire Protection Alternatives for Metal Buildings
- Woodland Cultural Centre Announces New Curator of the Museum and Art Gallery
- Global 1st will be making their debut at this year's Glee - find us at stand 6S90
- MEDITATION FOR CHILDREN by Shelley Wilson Introduces Visual Mindfulness to Children
- Gary St. Fleur, Who Took Down Previous Mayor, Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Scranton, PA
- Presidential hopeful seeks to end Social Security!
- Phinge Introduces Phriendle and Piccial, the first Rewards-Based, Interchangeable Social Media Platforms to Compete with Facebook and Instagram