Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 248
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 239
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 186
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 160
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 154
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 147
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 147
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 139
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 133
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Julia's Back to school deal 2020
- Trilogy Laboratories launches home facial kit to keep skin glowing during COVID
- Black-owned 'cause box' business offers beauty box delivery service with a twist
- Cali makers you need to know! A Boutique In Atwater Village lets us know from hands on experience
- Your Guide to Treating Dandruff
- Beauty Businesses Now Aim For E-Commerce and Sustainability
- Jurllyshe U Part Wig--A Most Protective Wigs for Women on Sale
- Virtual Dentistry - Dr. Sharde Harvey DDS launches Teledentistry at Upper East Dental Innovations
- Beauty Cast Network - The Ever-Growing Pool of Opportunities for the Beauty and Wellness Industry
- Youthful Skin With Goat Milk-Based Skincare Products From Eichers Hobby Farm
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a process where very small needles are used to puncture the skin to promote the body's natural healing response. This natural response produces a new layer of collagen, which helps the skin to tighten and firm to a more youthful state.
At Vintage Lashes, their advanced microneedling machine is attached to a full tube of Platelet Rich Plasma, or PRP. PRP is taken from the patient themselves in the form of drawn blood and aids in the healing process. Not only does it speed recovery but also lends to better results.
More on eTradeWire News
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
- Auto Dealer Retention Services Firm Hires Auto Industry Executive Stan Sher
- Time Party announces new Leader
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- Campaign Reform Needed For Elections
What are the Benefits of Microneedling?
Thanks to an increase in skin's natural collagen, there are many benefits associated with undergoing microneedling. The primary reason people receive the treatment is to fight the signs of aging, like sagging skin or wrinkles. The treatment also helps to decrease the appearance of stretch marks or acne scars, and can help balance out discoloration in the skin. Cellulite can also be diminished.
Although typically used to fight the signs of aging, the patients who undergo an advanced microneedling procedure are of all ages and both genders. Sometimes, it is possible that only one procedure needs to be done. This is rare, however, and typically only seen in those with very minor skin issues. An average of three to five advanced microneedling sessions are required for optimal results. These sessions should be spaced out and not done back-to-back, in order to give the skin plenty of time to heal.
More on eTradeWire News
- Angels of the Road Ride for Veterans
- Platinum Educational Group Announces Sponsorship of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Techn
- Calculating Minds Connects Knoxville Students with Math Help
- Kids' Minds Matter hosts back-to-school sessions for on Facebook Live beginning Monday, Aug. 10
- Solvefory.org Introduces the SOLVE FOR WHY t-shirt campaign
Advanced Microneedling Machine versus Regular
The advanced microneedling machine provides superior services to the traditionally used machine. A single treatment with an advanced microneedling machine offers results similar to receiving three to five treatments with a traditional or regular machine. This is because the advanced microneedling machine uses .20 mm needles that deliver PRP into the skin itself. Traditional machines use .35 mm needles that do not directly deliver PRP into the skin, but is instead absorbed topically after. For more information please visit http://www.vintagelashes.com/.
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020
- Careington and Smile Brands Announce Successful New Membership Program in Washington
- Local Travel Agent Continuing to Find Creative Ways to Serve Clients In the Era of COVID-19
- Nothing New in Guidelines from Canada
- Pre Teen's 'SUNCards' Help Kids Manage Their Anxiety
- Three Experienced Business Owners Join to Bring Home Helpers Home Care to the Central Valley
- Charlotte: Let's Talk Politics!
- Second Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Closing During COVID-19 for NSD Partners
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law posts a video about the ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Canadian Dermatologists Condemn Racism
- The Only Beginner's Photography Class You'll Ever Need
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Amazon Invests $30 Billion in Third-Party Sellers Over the Past 2 Years
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues