Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 510
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 433
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 378
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 367
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 360
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 246
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 191
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 172
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 172
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- Toll Brothers to build new community of townhomes in Wheat Ridge
- Centex Raises the Curtain on Haverhill Farms in Georgia
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty's Christy Budnick Named as a Woman of Influen
- Midland, TX is the Best City for Real Estate Sales Agents
- Iconic Ocean-Front Home Offers Luxury Florida Living
- Split entry home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Model Home at Historic Vinings' Woodland Preserve Now Open to the Public
- Intalytics' Dave Huntoon Selected to Instruct at the ICSC John T. Riordan School of Retail Real Estate Professionals in Scottsdale, AZ
- MHP Structural Engineers Wins 2019 EiSE Award
- The Grande at Metropark in Woodbridge sees unprecedented success
The Cohousing Association of the United States (https://www.cohousing.org/), "Cohousing communities are intentional, collaborative neighborhoods created with a little ingenuity." Village Hearth Cohousing will be true to this statement and more, says Founding Member Pat McAulay. "Village Hearth Cohousing will bring together LGBTs, straight friends and allies with the intention of aging gracefully and sustainably as 'good neighbors,' balancing private cottage living with social opportunities and community support." Intrigued? Read on!
Village Hearth Cohousing is located on 15 picturesque acres off Infinity Road in northern Durham. Just 20 minutes from Downtown, the community will consist of 28 single-story homes clustered on one end of the property, with over 10 acres set aside for natural open spaces, gardens, and outdoor activities. Well thought-out community amenities will be provided in abundance, with a common house topping the list. The common house will feature a gourmet kitchen, a large dining/meeting room, an office, a laundry room, an exercise room, a sitting/game room, and a sewing/craft room, offering numerous options for fun-filled interaction amongst residents and guests. Proposed additional amenities are a fitness trail, a dog park, a storage shed for bikes, kayaks, and the like, an art studio, and a workshop. The ability to enjoy life at its finest will be but footsteps from each resident's front door. As if all of this isn't enough, smart principles of Universal Design will be employed throughout the community to ensure that the neighborhood is accessible to one and all.
More on eTradeWire News
- FYZICAL Savannah Therapy and Balance Center Spotlights National Fall Prevention Awareness Week
- The Heartbreak Clinic announce the official release of 'The Ultimate Guide to Letting Sh!t Go
- Lexigo launches Fred—the cloud-based productivity tool for freelance translators
- Barbu Beard Co. Releases Newest Scent Profile - THE SHAMAN - See Film @barbubeardco
- 9:30 am Saturday, October 5th - Blessing of the Animals Celebration at the Church of the Apostles
The concept of Village Hearth Cohousing was initially conceived by McAulay and her wife, Margaret Roesch. Under the guidance of their Development Consultant, Katie McCamant, President of CoHousing Solutions, a "dream team" of development professionals jumped on board to bring Village Hearth Cohousing to life. They include the premier architect of Cohousing, Chuck Durrett of McCamant & Durrett Architects (http://www.cohousingco.com/); Developer Lou Goetz of Park City Developments, Inc.; and Resolute Building Company (https://resoluteinc.com/). A principle tenet of cohousing is that future residents actively participate in the design and governance of the neighborhood. Once the community is complete, the residents, through the HOA, will oversee ongoing operations and amenity development.
Large, welcoming front porches designed for sharing good conversation, a cup of coffee, or a glass of wine will greet owners and guests upon arrival, with secluded backyards allowing owners a choice for additional social interaction or quiet privacy. Each home will feature condo-styled/one-level living, with utilities and all exterior and common area maintenance included in resident home owner fees. One- and two bedroom homes are well underway in seven buildings of four homes each, with 24 of the 28 homes sold. This obviously leaves only four opportunities remaining in this amazing community!
More on eTradeWire News
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
- Lexy Panterra Teams Up With VOILÀ In New Exotic Pop Single
- Conference Teaches Women Recession-Proof Strategies by Turning Purpose into a Paycheck
- Treasure Coast PGA Business Trade Expo October 2nd
- No Rinse Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) For Up To 330ºc With 0% Residual
Perhaps future resident Very Rev Christopher+ Ross summarizes the community best: "Village Hearth Cohousing will embrace us as we age in the unique way that a cohousing community is designed to do." Want to learn more? Additional info on Village Hearth Cohousing may be obtained in myriad ways: Check the Village Hearth Cohousing (https://www.villagehearthcohousing.com/) website for upcoming dates for their "Meet and Greet" and "Happy Hour" events; contact Founding Member Margaret Roesch at 561-714-8009; or contact Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices York Simpson Underwood Broker Sally Clark at 919-270-7558. Whatever method you choose to investigate, rest assured that the Village Hearth Cohousing team welcomes your research. Learn more about this special community today, while opportunities still exist.
- Now get 10% discount on the latest Salesforce Training Course
- Perfect Health Mela in October to have Health Modules of Asian countries
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- For Advertising Wk (9/23-26) Some very Essential Advertising Math that Every Business needs to Know
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!
- The Behavioral Wellness Center at Girard Celebrates Recovery Month
- Pinellas parents, teachers, principals and students inspired by Pinellas County Council PTA event Keynote Speaker
- "Detectives" Hunt for Dystonia Cure in Garfield Park
- eFactor Network awarded - 'Excellence in Finance - Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest Announces A Nightbeer Before Christmas
- Folio Financial awarded the 'Excellence in Finance — Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Old School Square Announces 2019-2020 Season Launch Party, Friday Night Fever
- Puzzle Pieces Marketing growing together with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego
- The Fifth Annual Bra Project Announced for October to Benefit DragonBoat Beaufort
- Noted author delivers message of triumph of the human spirit to students at Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School
- Palmieri Sees South Florida Residential Construction Becoming More Eco-Friendly
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security