Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 209
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 142
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 133
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 130
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
- "All New" Google My Business Listing Lead Generation
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- Lakeside Pottery Was Selected to Receive The Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
- Dry Bar Comedian Hits 1.5 Million Views in 1st Week
- Raritan Valley Dance Ensemble to perform at The Center for Contemporary Art
- Martha Reeves to Receive Governor's Fitness Award
- Experience Marcus Jansen's Exhibit 'Merchants Of Babylon' At New River Fine Art In Ft. Lauderdale
- Chicago's Renaissance Man, Roe Melloe, Redefines Chicago Culture Through Art Curation and Events
- Steward of Place Special Projects Showcase
- Desert Foothills Theater announces May-June events
Miningham's inaugural event series presented a variety of opera singers from around the world, including Miningham, to perform dozens of classics to a newly engaged audience. Since then, Miningham produced two standing-room-only events at the popular club which targets millennials in creative industries. The second event happened in the fall of 2018 and featured the Martina Arroyo Foundation (martinaarroyofdn.org) and a slate of singers from the Metropolitan Opera House. Notable artists from the Metropolitan Opera House included Jessica Sandidge and WooYoung Yoon. The Met's Young Associates provided brochures and Victoria Opera House gave away tickets to the Metropolitan Opera.
As Founder and Director of Victoria Opera House, Miningham says "Victoria Opera House is a reinvention of a night at the opera. My goal is to expose a new generation to the elegance, sophistication and of course the enjoyment of opera." VOH's third private event incorporated a wine program and took place on February 27, 2019, with AP Wine Imports (apwineimports.com), Winebow (winebow.com), and Vias (viaswine.com). This private event also included a pianist, a performance artist as a living statue and singers from Bare Opera (bareopera.org).
More on eTradeWire News
- No Limit East Forever inks deal with Kwao Lezzes-Tyt as COO of their Ghanaian market
- Research Article Cites Cleanascite™ In Regulation of Hepatitis B Virus in vitro
- Indicators On Cheap Flights Best Reviews You Should Know
- Mother's Day 2019 at Polka Dot Junction
- The perfect poem for National Poetry Month...A poem about every poet's dreams of getting published
Other VOH events have focused on Millennial Outreach programs which support local Opera companies and music foundations. Events take place in settings where attendees are able to form stronger bonds with both the artists and their art. "Both the musicians and millennial generation benefit from this experience and its accessibility. I love my [New York] community and this art. So I want to ensure Opera is shared in the right way and that it leaves a positive impact," says Miningham who provides free concerts to nursing homes and schools.
On Sunday, March 10, 2019, VOH hosted an event with the Foundation for the Revival of Classical Culture at St. John's Church (ffrcc.org). Singers performed all the great operatic classics.
"The Foundation for the Revival of Classical Culture is thrilled to collaborate with Victora Opera House in our 'Bach to the Future' series. I attended Victoria's event in September 2018 and was absolutely blown away by the caliber of both the performers and program," said Lynn J. Yen, Foundation for the Revival of Classical Culture. She continued, "It is obvious to me that Victoria's dedication to making the great and wonderful tradition of Western Classical Opera the cultural experience of millennial, will bear fruit. Our Foundation's mission is to make Classical Culture—the most inspired expression of human creativity belonging to mankind, of which Opera is an important part—the providence of every person, especially the young. This is why we are excited to work with Ms. Miningham. We both understand that not only can great music and culture enrich young people's lives, but they belong to everyone. I am very much looking forward to a long and fruitful collaboration".
On Saturday, April 27, Victoria will be performing at the Sailors Ball (nyharborsailing.com) at the Down Town Association. The New York Harbor Sailing Foundation's America's Cup 12 Meter Program 2019 is an invitation to a select group of sailing enthusiasts to support and preserve these important pieces of American yachting history. It is their mission to foster and promote amateur sailing of national and international importance in the New York Harbor.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cloud Capital: Neflix Scoffs at Apple and Disney Competition and SKYY Soars to 52-Week High
- Independent No.1's Vol.9 album featuring chart topping Independent Artists out now
- America 2030 Capital Limited is Announcing Global Leadership in Securities Backed Financing
- Autohaus Polishing, an IDA Certified Car Detailing Facility, Comes to Santa Clarita, California!
- Mhde Askar on the Best Neighborhoods to Stay in Chicago
VOH has provided events for real estate companies, weddings, and corporate holiday performances. Also featured on the Knot, VOH offers classical vocalists as well as musicians able to play the cello, fiddle, flute, guitar, harp, keyboard, organ, percussion, piano, saxophone, trumpet, and violin under the live music category.
Each event is tailored for the clients who want to add the WOW! factor. Elements like Living Statues or Dueling Pianists can be incorporated into special event packages. For more information and to learn about upcoming events please visit Victoria Opera House online (victoriaoperahouse.net).
About Victoria Opera House
Victoria Opera House (victoriaoperahouse.net) is an international private performance group based in New York, specializing in Opera presented in an intimate setting and personalized to each venue. Performances are either accompanied by piano or an orchestra. A night of elegance, sophistication and, of course, enjoyment. Victoria Opera House includes, but is not limited to a personalized repertoire, celebrated operatic and musical guests, costumed, cocktail or theme attire, with or without a host, scenes or strictly arias, custom lecturers and/or musicology classes, wine & cheese soirée. #VictoriaOperaHouse
About Victoria Miningham
Victoria Miningham made her professional operatic debut in "La Boheme" with The New York Grand Opera in 2011. She was heralded by the New York Times as a "Saucy, beaming Musetta." Other operatic roles to her credit are Violetta in "La Traviata", Mimi in "La Boheme", Gilda in "Rigoletto", and Fiordiligi in "Cosi fan tutte". Miningham was invited to train with the Martina Arroyo Foundation in 2017. Recent performance venues include Prague, Czech Republic, and Vienna, Austria. In New York City, Miningham has performed at Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral, New York Yacht Club, New York Bar Association and for the Navy League NY Council. Miningham has a degree in Music and Business from Manhattanville College and studied Opera with Maestro Vincent LaSelva at the Juilliard School.
[Photo attached (l to r): Nick Nestorak, Tennor; Siyi Fang, Graduate of the Collaborative Piano program at The Juilliard School, doctoral student at the Music Education program at Columbia University; Victoria Miningham, Soprano and Founder of Victoria Opera House; Martha Banks, Lyric Soprano; Magda Gartner, Mezzo Soprano; and Paul LaRosa, Baratone at Soho House New York]
- Pro Chiropractic Dr. Jon Wilhelm Selected to Work with USA Bobsled Skeleton Team for 2018-19 Season
- Connecticut Junk Removal LLC- Announces New Services
- Rougarou - Utah Band Rising Stars
- Global Disruptor Creates Opportunity For Underrepresented Filmmakers At Cannes Film Festival
- 6th Annual True Beauty Women's Celebration sponsored by OGONEWYORK
- Bootlegger Guitar Spade & Ace Guitars
- TMB Publishing rebrands as PHCPPros
- New Guide Book for Entrepreneurs "Signs You Might Be An Entrepreneur" Enjoys Positive Reviews Internationally
- The Factors That Determine and Improve Business Value
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros at the Kentucky Center
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language