Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 441
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 173
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 122
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Artportunity Knocks signed on to become the 1st Kids Zone sponsor for the Atlanta Public School Bash
- Hedda Gabler at LA Theatre Works
- Jonjo Elliott: Glass Half Full Solo Show at Artplex Gallery
- Studio Channel Islands Art Center Welcomes New Board Member
- Asian objects coexist in perfect harmony alongside fine artworks in Bruneau & Co.'s June 6th auction
- "Scraps" by Geraldine Inoa at The Matrix Theatre
- Tattoo tycoon open to radio interviews
- \Café Centro in West Palm Beach Celebrates the Birthday of Singer/Showman Rob Russe
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE BEACH BOYS Friday, February 21, at 7:30 pm
Miningham's inaugural event series presented a variety of opera singers from around the world, including Miningham, to perform dozens of classics to a newly engaged audience. Since then, Miningham produced two standing-room-only events at the popular club which targets millennials in creative industries. The second event happened in the fall of 2018 and featured the Martina Arroyo Foundation (martinaarroyofdn.org) and a slate of singers from the Metropolitan Opera House. Notable artists from the Metropolitan Opera House included Jessica Sandidge and WooYoung Yoon. The Met's Young Associates provided brochures and Victoria Opera House gave away tickets to the Metropolitan Opera.
As Founder and Director of Victoria Opera House, Miningham says "Victoria Opera House is a reinvention of a night at the opera. My goal is to expose a new generation to the elegance, sophistication and of course the enjoyment of opera." VOH's third private event incorporated a wine program and took place on February 27, 2019, with AP Wine Imports (apwineimports.com), Winebow (winebow.com), and Vias (viaswine.com). This private event also included a pianist, a performance artist as a living statue and singers from Bare Opera (bareopera.org).
More on eTradeWire News
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
Other VOH events have focused on Millennial Outreach programs which support local Opera companies and music foundations. Events take place in settings where attendees are able to form stronger bonds with both the artists and their art. "Both the musicians and millennial generation benefit from this experience and its accessibility. I love my [New York] community and this art. So I want to ensure Opera is shared in the right way and that it leaves a positive impact," says Miningham who provides free concerts to nursing homes and schools.
On Sunday, March 10, 2019, VOH hosted an event with the Foundation for the Revival of Classical Culture at St. John's Church (ffrcc.org). Singers performed all the great operatic classics.
"The Foundation for the Revival of Classical Culture is thrilled to collaborate with Victora Opera House in our 'Bach to the Future' series. I attended Victoria's event in September 2018 and was absolutely blown away by the caliber of both the performers and program," said Lynn J. Yen, Foundation for the Revival of Classical Culture. She continued, "It is obvious to me that Victoria's dedication to making the great and wonderful tradition of Western Classical Opera the cultural experience of millennial, will bear fruit. Our Foundation's mission is to make Classical Culture—the most inspired expression of human creativity belonging to mankind, of which Opera is an important part—the providence of every person, especially the young. This is why we are excited to work with Ms. Miningham. We both understand that not only can great music and culture enrich young people's lives, but they belong to everyone. I am very much looking forward to a long and fruitful collaboration".
On Saturday, April 27, Victoria will be performing at the Sailors Ball (nyharborsailing.com) at the Down Town Association. The New York Harbor Sailing Foundation's America's Cup 12 Meter Program 2019 is an invitation to a select group of sailing enthusiasts to support and preserve these important pieces of American yachting history. It is their mission to foster and promote amateur sailing of national and international importance in the New York Harbor.
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
VOH has provided events for real estate companies, weddings, and corporate holiday performances. Also featured on the Knot, VOH offers classical vocalists as well as musicians able to play the cello, fiddle, flute, guitar, harp, keyboard, organ, percussion, piano, saxophone, trumpet, and violin under the live music category.
Each event is tailored for the clients who want to add the WOW! factor. Elements like Living Statues or Dueling Pianists can be incorporated into special event packages. For more information and to learn about upcoming events please visit Victoria Opera House online (victoriaoperahouse.net).
About Victoria Opera House
Victoria Opera House (victoriaoperahouse.net) is an international private performance group based in New York, specializing in Opera presented in an intimate setting and personalized to each venue. Performances are either accompanied by piano or an orchestra. A night of elegance, sophistication and, of course, enjoyment. Victoria Opera House includes, but is not limited to a personalized repertoire, celebrated operatic and musical guests, costumed, cocktail or theme attire, with or without a host, scenes or strictly arias, custom lecturers and/or musicology classes, wine & cheese soirée. #VictoriaOperaHouse
About Victoria Miningham
Victoria Miningham made her professional operatic debut in "La Boheme" with The New York Grand Opera in 2011. She was heralded by the New York Times as a "Saucy, beaming Musetta." Other operatic roles to her credit are Violetta in "La Traviata", Mimi in "La Boheme", Gilda in "Rigoletto", and Fiordiligi in "Cosi fan tutte". Miningham was invited to train with the Martina Arroyo Foundation in 2017. Recent performance venues include Prague, Czech Republic, and Vienna, Austria. In New York City, Miningham has performed at Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral, New York Yacht Club, New York Bar Association and for the Navy League NY Council. Miningham has a degree in Music and Business from Manhattanville College and studied Opera with Maestro Vincent LaSelva at the Juilliard School.
[Photo attached (l to r): Nick Nestorak, Tennor; Siyi Fang, Graduate of the Collaborative Piano program at The Juilliard School, doctoral student at the Music Education program at Columbia University; Victoria Miningham, Soprano and Founder of Victoria Opera House; Martha Banks, Lyric Soprano; Magda Gartner, Mezzo Soprano; and Paul LaRosa, Baratone at Soho House New York]
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform
- Effective Medical Practice Staff Management, by doctor and researcher Dr. William Matzner
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will take effect in 2020