Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- Travel Salaries Soar To New Record In July 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Look for Newport Branch as Mid West Displays Unveil Latest Interior Design For Barbers
- Steamboat Spring Colorado Named Best Ski Town USA
- Connected Real Estate Magazine Joins the 2019 PropTech Challenge as Silver Sponsor
- Midland, TX is the Best City for Real Estate Sales Agents
- Finding Property in Mauritius to rent has never been easier!
- The Best Commercial Cleaning Services in Holland Landing/ East Gwillimbury
- Real Estate Deep Clean in Holland Landing
- £200m Becketwell redevelopment plans to move next stage following Debenhams sale
- Vice President Pence speaks at the Smart Vent Products manufacturing plant
- Network Pacific Strata Management achieves an important award nomination for Industry Excellence
"We are extremely excited about increasing our presence in the Gainesville market as well as partnering with Action Management – a leader in local community management," said David Surface, Vice President, Corporate Development. "With this partnership, Vesta will be able to supply additional support to our local Gainesville offices, allowing them to provide enhanced client services and expand their offerings in the local market."
"We are very excited to join the Vesta team," said D. Jeffrey Sausaman, President, Action Management of Gainesville, Inc. "Feel free to call or stop by when you are in Gainesville. Go Gators."
With this acquisition, Vesta inherits more than 70 long-term rental management contracts – creating a new business line for the company. Vesta will operate the rental business as a new brand – Ares Real Estate Services, LLC – a wholly owned subsidiary of Vesta.
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
About Vesta Property Services
For more than 25 years, Vesta Property Services has redefined Florida property management through superior amenities programming and lifestyle curation, advising and managing homeowners and condominium associations, and providing affordable and direct financing for communities. Vesta is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida with offices strategically located throughout the state. They have more than 1,200 associates providing a wide spectrum of services to more than 250,000 residents, tenants, and unit owners. To learn more about the company's community management solutions, visit www.vestapropertyservices.com.
About Action Management of Gainesville
Action Management of Gainesville is a full-service property management company serving Gainesville, Florida. They help property owners find the right tenants for their HOA property and provide assistance to local residents needing to rent a space.
Action Management has been in property management for 25 years, and has 24 years of experience managing HOA properties, condos and apartments.
- MecheTech is Now BayouCart Moving Forward
- U.S. Air Force Awards AFWERX Phase I SBIR Contract to Bionic Lift, LLC -- Augmenting the Human Weapon System with Exoskeletons
- Brittany Bussell Featured in the Chicago Edition of Top Agent Magazine
- Virtual Staging Tours: How They Can Help Close Real Estate Deals
- Cleaned Ltd of Loughborough, Leicestershire
- The Lashe® Launches PayPal Credit®
- Mental Health Industry Leaders in the Entertainment Industry attending Equity Symposium
- Mile High H2O offering Water Quality Presentations across the US
- The Greater Newburgh Rotary Hosts The 12th Annual Taste of Newburgh
- Options For A Basement Bathroom Toilet
- The Sound And Vision International Film & Technology Festival Takes Place September 22nd, In NYC
- LIE495 Football to Rep NY in Atlanta National Championship
- Big Island Beauty Academy Announces Scholarship Opportunity
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Two Hilarious Headliners
- The South Florida Garden Show with Mark Benson Debuts This Saturday at 10 am on 850 WFTL
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas