Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 120
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Attivo Networks® to Present on Deception-Based Threat Detection at ILTACON 2019
- TOTAL Window - Wireless Security Sensor Features Dual Intrusion Protection
- Defend Home Now: Providing State-of-the-Art Home Security Products
- Transcend Security Secures High Rank On Acclaimed Inc. 5000 List Of The Fastest Growing Private Companies In America for 2019
- Versasec Introduces vSEC:CMS S-Series 5.6
- ETS Risk Management Names Darren Aldrich as New Chief Operating Officer
- Hitachi takes broad license with Cryptsoft for encryption key management
- Attivo Networks® Named to Fast Company's Inaugural List of 50 Best Workplaces for Innovators
- Security Info Source Launch Party
- CAG K9s Fighting Narcotics & Weapons in Georgia
The development grant is awarded to Swedish companies, like Versasec, that are growing their businesses both inside and outside of the country. The Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth has overall responsibility for regional business support and supports Sweden's various economic regions in their work.
"We are deeply honored to receive funding from Tillväxtverket., which recognizes Swedish companies with an international presence. The grant monies will go a long way in helping us grow our presence in the APAC region," said Joakim Thorén, CEO of Versasec.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dale Dye Selected as Writer of the Year by the Military Writers Society of America (MWSA)
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Georgia-Based '90s Alternative Rock Band \
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Wheat Ridge, CO 80214
- WeCutFoam Announces Newly Designed Website Launch
- Pet Products Zone: Highly-Desired Pet Products for Your Four-Legged Friends
In Kuala Lumpur, Chin Jien "CJ" Lau has joined Versasec, where he will lead operations as a technical consultant. Mr. Lau is highly regarded in APAC, where he has been a speaker at a variety of regional information technology and telecommunications events. At Versasec, he is educating prospective customers about Versasec solutions and their benefits. He also will provide pre-sales and post-sales technical assistance and guidance to customers and Versasec partners in the region. Additionally, his work will include supporting the Versasec professional services team with integration services and training.
Prior to joining Versasec, Mr. Lau served in a variety of technical roles in the APAC region. Most recently, he was Soliton Digital Sdn Bhd's technology evangelist. Previously, he served as a senior system application engineer at TE Connectivity, and as a technical instructor at CSC, all in Malaysia.
"With the addition of a highly seasoned professional in our new Malaysia office - CJ Lau - we are looking forward to making strong inroads into the technology security markets across the region, securing new and strengthening existing partnerships, and helping more enterprises keep their data safe from hackers," Mr. Thorén said.
More on eTradeWire News
- TFG Launches new line of co branded secured credit cards
- AESA Expo at Glendale Tech Week 2019
- AESA Conference at Glendale Tech Week 2019: Call for Abstracts!
- MSP GURU and Cyberfish Partner to Serve their Mutual Clients
- Disability Lifestyle Influencer Releases Debut Book Titled "Rolling Through Life With Mommy"
About vSEC:CMS S-Series
While most companies recognize the importance of two-factor authentication (2FA) of user identities, managing their 2FA implementations with proprietary solutions in-house can be time consuming and costly. Versasec's cost-effective, easily implemented and intuitive vSEC:CMS solutions remove the barriers to true identity and access management. Versasec vSEC:CMS is optimized for deployment in large-scale projects. Existing users and other interested parties interested in downloading an evaluation copy of vSEC:CMS S-Series Version 5.5 should visit the Versasec web site at https://versasec.com
- A Guide To Used Car Buying In Canada
- YINCAE - New NC 256 Zero Residue Flux
- Class E Camping: The Essential Camping Products You Need for Successful Nights Outdoors
- E&I Cooperative Awards Indoor Air Quality & HVAC Services Contract to Pure Air Control Services
- Regent Revenue Cycle Management Expands Service Infrastructure to Accommodate Next Phase of Growth
- Professional Boxing Event "Battle of the South" Friday, August 23rd at Atlanta Coliseum
- National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Encourages Education About The Danger of Taking Pills
- ADL Enhances EMR Functionality for PDPM
- Introducing the Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Pull Cord Sensor for the Connected Home
- Backpack Health and Project Alive Partner to Advance Hunter Syndrome Research
- Brevard County Surges in Growth; Luxury Housing Struggles to Keep Up
- Clutch recognizes L7 Creative as a Top Advertising & Marketing Agency in San Diego
- Generator Emissions Testing to Maintain EPA Standards
- BSC Capital Partners Invests in Largest Chronic Care Management Provider, ChartSpan
- San Antonio Soft Shell Head Gear and Safety Equipment Representative Announces New Website
- Justice Tax, LLC Believes in Giving Back to Our Community
- Justice Tax, LLC Makes Donation to Dreams Come True
- New Spatial Augmented Reality System Enters Toronto Tech Stream
- The Work Truck Show 2020 marks 20th anniversary of North America's largest work truck event
- Comfort Fit Pets releases another new Dog Harness