Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fintech Security Innovation: Ghost Wallet Payment System by Starcave Global
- Guidon Security Consulting and Centralized Vision Begin A Strategic Channel Partnership
- FileFlex Enterprise lets SharePoint users easily and securely share files with non-SharePoint users
- 1GRC Unveils Enhanced Efficiency Feature for Risk Management Operations
- AVANTE started to assist New Jersey hotels to meet the nation's first State law to require panic buttons for hotel workers
- Alter Domus Receives Iso 22301 Business Continuity Management System Certification
- Wenr Corporation Announces Reinstatement From Dormancy
- Jilbert Washten Named a Winner in Finance Monthly's CFO Awards 2019
- IntelChief Joins Movement to Shine a Spotlight on Fraud International Fraud Awareness Week, which kicks off Nov. 17, 2019 worldwide
- Security Camera for small business
The development grant is awarded to Swedish companies, like Versasec, that are growing their businesses both inside and outside of the country. The Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth has overall responsibility for regional business support and supports Sweden's various economic regions in their work.
"We are deeply honored to receive funding from Tillväxtverket., which recognizes Swedish companies with an international presence. The grant monies will go a long way in helping us grow our presence in the APAC region," said Joakim Thorén, CEO of Versasec.
More on eTradeWire News
- Freight Forwarding in the upcoming decade
- France Removals website renewal declared
- Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc. Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The Kimberley Process
- Waster paper baler and other similar baler's benefits and availability
- The Quid Pro Quad in a Marital Affair Gone Bad
In Kuala Lumpur, Chin Jien "CJ" Lau has joined Versasec, where he will lead operations as a technical consultant. Mr. Lau is highly regarded in APAC, where he has been a speaker at a variety of regional information technology and telecommunications events. At Versasec, he is educating prospective customers about Versasec solutions and their benefits. He also will provide pre-sales and post-sales technical assistance and guidance to customers and Versasec partners in the region. Additionally, his work will include supporting the Versasec professional services team with integration services and training.
Prior to joining Versasec, Mr. Lau served in a variety of technical roles in the APAC region. Most recently, he was Soliton Digital Sdn Bhd's technology evangelist. Previously, he served as a senior system application engineer at TE Connectivity, and as a technical instructor at CSC, all in Malaysia.
"With the addition of a highly seasoned professional in our new Malaysia office - CJ Lau - we are looking forward to making strong inroads into the technology security markets across the region, securing new and strengthening existing partnerships, and helping more enterprises keep their data safe from hackers," Mr. Thorén said.
More on eTradeWire News
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services with free pickup and delivery
- Kirk Stange And Stange Law Firm, PC Proud To Support Kids Rock Cancer On Their 10th Year Anniversary
- Producer/Artist Dave Stewart Releases Single "Do It (Houston Remix)"
- Official launch of France Removals EU domain
- Man Van London website refurbishment
About vSEC:CMS S-Series
While most companies recognize the importance of two-factor authentication (2FA) of user identities, managing their 2FA implementations with proprietary solutions in-house can be time consuming and costly. Versasec's cost-effective, easily implemented and intuitive vSEC:CMS solutions remove the barriers to true identity and access management. Versasec vSEC:CMS is optimized for deployment in large-scale projects. Existing users and other interested parties interested in downloading an evaluation copy of vSEC:CMS S-Series Version 5.5 should visit the Versasec web site at https://versasec.com
- Superior Solar Supplies: Premium Solar Products for Every Home
- Selecting the Best Upgrades for Your Custom Home
- Ruby Ranks #2 Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- A Honda Accord You Need to See!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Colliers' John Gerlach Team Wins CREW Tampa Bay Excellence Award
- Vacant 8.38-acre tract on U.S. 19 in Largo sells for $6 million
- Neurology Associates Neuroscience Center Recruiting Additional Neurologists
- My Fulfillment Company Provides Expert Order Management and More for the Health and Beauty Industry
- Cultural Vistas Welcomes New Vice President of Digital Strategy and Technology
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners Kirk Stange and Jillian Wood Present CLE for the National Business Institute
- Revered Tiffany name creates elegant framework for Morphy's Dec. 12th Fine & Decorative Arts Auction
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Coldwell Banker Commercial as a Trustee Member
- The Landing, a new Contemporary American Restaurant managed by ICON Management, opens in Millsboro
- Boston PD Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Wireless Medical Device Representative STARK Industries LLC Seeks Innovative Cardio Heart Health Monitoring Technologies
- Information Wanted to Identify Subjects
- Execulink Telecom to Bring Fibre Network to Tillsonburg