Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 247
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 211
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 191
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 181
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 102
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- How to Find the Best Prices for All of Your Men's Jewelry Needs?
- StingHD Announces Instagram Giveaway To Celebrate Move Of Headquarters To Boca Raton
- Start Your Own Jewelry Business with Mels Bling Galore
- Where Can You Buy Stackable Full Eternity Rings With A 5 Year Guarantee?
- Kristen Baird® Jewelry Selected by GlobalGiving As Red Backpack Fund Recipient
- How to be an e-commerce entrepreneur in jewelry?
- Steven Singer Jewelers Launches Mother's Day Campaign to Support Hospital Workers
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Donates Coronavirus Global Lockdown Profits To Charity
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc. continues to embrace the stern lessons of Warner Brothers Pictures film Blood Diamond, as well as additional films and other media that shed light on the disturbing subject matter of conflict diamonds.
In a recent presentation to International Diamond Trade Stakeholders, during DWGI's Quarterly March 2020 Premium Rough Diamond Tender, DWGI Principal, Veronica Waldman, stressed and highlighted that: "It is a story that needs to be told - if we are to prevent continuing tragedies flowing from from the prior abuse of diamond revenues. However, it is equally important to note that in peaceful African countries, diamonds have contributed needed funds that responsible governments have used to build roads, schools and housing. Diamond revenues have also helped governments greatly in Africa's battle with the AIDS and EBOLA pandemic."
More on eTradeWire News
- CIMdata's President & CEO, Peter Bilello, to Participate in a Webinar on Easier Ways to do
- Return-to-Work Program Launched by STChealth Uses Botco.ai™ Intelligent Chat to Promote Workplace Safety and Respond to COVID-19
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Easton Braces for All-Inclusive Price
- Cristina Sacco Joins Game 7 Comms As Vice President Of Marketing
- The Villages Computer Repair Services Now Covered!
Today, the Kimberley Process regulates 99% of the world's rough diamond supply to prevent the proliferation and sale of conflict diamonds. Russia will serve as the Kimberley Process Chair in 2020, with Botswana assuming the Chair in 2021 in furtherance of saving current and future generations from the scourge of war due to Blood Diamonds.
Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc. fully warrants that all of its certified loose colorless natural diamonds, loose colored fancy natural diamonds, premium rough diamonds and hand-made custom jewelry is conflict-free and in full compliance with all applicable Kimberley Process Regulations and United Nations Resolutions. In addition, DWGI, by and through its professional trade association membership(s), assists in furthering needed responsible ethical, social and environmental standards for the International Diamond Trade
Please do not hesitate to contact DWGI's Diamond & Gemstone Specialists via Email at: Info@DiamondWholesaleGroup.com, https://www.diamondwholesalegroup.com, https://www.wholesalediamondrough.com or via Domestic USA Telephone (305)560-0072 for a Custom Hand-Crafted Heirloom Jewelry Design Consultation & a corresponding Confidential Reduced Dealer Price Quote.
More on eTradeWire News
- Feature Florida Partnerships adds Brad Barrios to Board, upgrading an accomplished roster of Florida-based leaders
- Blume TV announces First Original Series" The Blume Brief" A New Investigative Series
- Dental Implants from Springfield Dentist Start at $250
- GMC Vehicle Protection Plans from autopom! Help Replace Expired GMC Warranties
- Thiel College welcomes Pittsburgh university administrator Antonio Quarterman to Board of Trustees
DWGI's staff and resources are exclusive to the International Diamond Trade and select Private Clientele.
Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc. looks forward to exceeding expectations and fostering the enduring lessons of Blood Diamond.
- World's First of Kind Brand for People and Pets
- Bay Area Community Rallies Around 12 Year Old With Cancer
- The Basement Brings on New COO: Conrad Edwards Joins Indianapolis Agency
- SMS - Cell Phone Marketing Tool
- DashStylists - Mobile Hairdressers offer a safer solution for hair services
- Walter Art Gallery Virtually Presents "The Compass Collection" with Lucretia Torva
- TalkZone Therapy Software INC. launches software development
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Lifts the Bun on Three Hot New Sandwiches
- JMA Welcomes Steve Williams to Role of Chief Operations Officer
- Boston College theologian Richard Lennan returns as speaker for 2020 Voice of the Faithful Conference
- Horizons Savannah Raises Over $90,000 of Support During 2020 Giving Day
- Commercial Auto Insurance vs. Personal Auto Insurance
- MEMEENO Wins 2020 Top Choice of the Year Award
- International open ideas competition receives 960 entries for an iconic landmark in Silicon Valley
- AxessPointe Community Health Centers Providing Testing for COVID-19
- WombWave Technologies Corp. launches software development
- InfinityQS Signs Partnership With InControl Systems Limited
- JT Legal Group Recognizes the Pandemic of Nursing Home Abuse during COVID-19
- Bloomberg Harvard Leadership program selects Costa Mesa mayor
- Brick Scholars is an Inspiration