Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 246
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 206
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 190
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 101
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty-One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- New Website Launch for Carl Munson, Candidate for Whatcom County Superior Court Judge
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- dealcloser Announces Microsoft Word Integration
- NALS, the Association for Legal Professionals, Announces 2020 Virtual Conference
- OSHA Injury and Violation Statistics
- Christina O'Brien Appointed to The Florida Bar Family Law Rules Committee
- MLL Offering Guidance for Mandatory Testing
- Minnesota Juvenile Delinquency Lawyer Lynne Torgerson obtains dismissal of 5th degree assault case
Veritext partners with accredited schools and organizations to provide scholarships, introductory classes, theory and speed-building to students interested in exploring the career of a court reporter and studying to be part of the profession.
In addition to the latest scholarships in Texas, the company offers scholarships at Northern Alberta Institute of Technology in Edmonton, Alberta; Anoka Tech College, Anoka, Minnesota; College of Court Reporting, online; and has plans to extend the support to more schools in 2020.
More on eTradeWire News
- R&B's Troy Tyler Drops His Latest Single, "Good Good"
- Battlestar Galactica, One Tree Hill, Star Trek Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Week
- Devin Burrows' THE WRETCHED Score to be Released
- El Dorado Hills Fire Department Chooses RadioMobile For AVL Mobile Data Communications
- Sports Platform 'Fanfully' Officially Launches, Giving Real Sports Fans Their Own Social Network
"We are thrilled to be able to add Texas to our list of scholarships," states Nancy Josephs, CEO of Veritext Legal Solutions. "This is a region that has been hit hard with the stenographer shortage, and we will do all that we can to get more professionals interested in this field."
Veritext is strongly committed to strengthening and advancing the profession of court reporting. The company's recent contributions to the stenographic profession include providing scholarships for aspiring stenographers, becoming a major supporter of Project Steno – raising over $25,000 in 2019 – offering NCRA accredited Continuing Education (CEU courses) for stenographers, hosting Realtime Theory I & II through Baltimore City Community College and Delaware State University, collaborating with and supporting countless national and regional associations and participating in the NCRA A to Z™ program.
Additional information on the company's current scholarships (https://www.veritext.com/industryadvocacy/industry-scholarships/) can be found at https://www.veritext.com/industryadvocacy/indus....
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Krawisz the Emperor of Bitcoin Releases "Bitcoin: at Scale" Animated Short
- Protecting Remote Workers: Intellectmap Launches Remote Work Cybersecurity Solution
- 10th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Will Be Broadcast by Nine PBS August 10
- Why You Need a Co-Habitation Agreement
- China's oil demand gradually recovers amidst deteriorating geopolitics
About Veritext Legal Solutions
Veritext (www.veritext.com) is the leader in deposition and litigation support solutions and provides state-of-the-art facilities, highly skilled reporters, advanced technology and unmatched client service for law firms and corporations nationwide. Our solutions utilize the latest easy-to-use technologies that streamline the deposition process, enhance delivery flexibility and reliably handle everything from the simplest to the most complex cases. Proprietary video, mobile and remote services combined with unmatched security, including HIPAA and PII compliance, ensure that Veritext clients have the best tools available and the confidence of working with the market leader.
Edge Legal Marketing for Veritext
- As demand rises for safe cleaning alternatives to slow COVID-19, one company steps up with solution
- AI.Reverie Awarded $1.5M AFWERX Phase 2 SBIR Contract from U.S. Air Force
- NewAgeSMB in Top Philadelphia Mobile App Development Companies by Clutch
- New Project-1909 Microgrant Fund Provides Freelance Services To Local Small Businesses
- Qlarity Imaging and Ikonopedia Partner to Help Improve Breast Cancer Diagnosis, Reporting Accuracy
- Acumentrics Announces New Website Launch
- Hustl•Print hosts Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition, Community Cleanup
- The Miguel Wilson Collection's National Harbor showroom celebrates one year
- New Book Release: The Adventures of Bentley Hippo: Inspiring Children to Never Give Up
- Cornerstone Holdings Corp announces the launch of Waste Management Unlimited International
- Telecommunications Unlimited International Is Launching!
- Reinvent yourself in the Workplace Adjusting to COVID-19
- A Plumbing Services Company on the Essential Business List
- Conversations: Latinos and Race
- Little Buggy Productions readies, The Girl Who Yearned for her Mother by Nichole Troupe for release
- NYC music licensing executive, hip hop artist makes his mark during strange times
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!!
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
- New Book Release Set in Controversial Civil War Period Deals with Abolition and Slavery
- ForexSwingers' Algorithm-Based Forex Signals are Changing the Forex Signals Market