Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5434
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 165
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 143
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 108
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 101
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
Similar on eTradeWire
- SPI Interface Customization in Automotive ECU Testing
- More Info About Used Nissan Sentra for sale!
- A galvanized commercial vehicle rack upfit that is known to outlast the vehicle it is mounted to
- Excellent Customer Service & Satisfaction Earn Island Lincoln of Merritt Island President's Award
- More Information About Used Nissan Rogue for sale
- Interested in a Used Nissan Versa Note for sale?
- More Information About Used Infiniti QX50!
- Virtual150i Founder Launches New Revenue Framework for Subscription & Ride-sharing Industry!
- Volvo Warranty Alternatives Available from autopom!
- Philpott Toyota Honors Military Members With a Special Offer
Johnston joined VERC Enterprises in 2014 and has served as Team Leader at the VERC Berlin Gulf location for the past four years.
Originally from Boxborough, Massachusetts, Johnston now lives in Fitchburg with his wife and their child.
About VERC Enterprises
VERC Enterprises is a leading, independent chain of convenience stores and gasoline stations, with locations throughout Eastern Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The company began 45 years ago with a single car wash in Marshfield, MA. The original business was founded by Eugene Vercollone. Today, the business remains under family ownership, with Mr. Vercollone's sons Leo and Paul serving as CEO and Senior Vice President, respectively. Longtime VERC team member Jim Fitzgerald serves as the company's President. With more than 350 employees, VERC is a leader in hiring individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and has more than 20 % of its workforces comprised of IDD (Intellectually/Developmentally Disabled) citizens. VERC maintains ongoing partnerships with organizations including Best Buddies, ARC of Greater Plymouth and others to provide employment opportunities for IDD individuals. VERC is also working with the state's Re-Entry program to provide employment opportunities for former inmates who have been rehabilitated. VERC Enterprises has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as a Best Place to Work in Massachusetts and as a Leader in Diversity; the company has also been repeatedly honored by the Boston Globe as a Best Place to Work in Massachusetts. In 2017, VERC was named Employer of the Year by both the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind and The ARC of Greater Plymouth. For additional information, please visit the website, www.vercenterprises.com, or call 781-934-7300. To learn more about VERC, please view: https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLesS4W9hjtufdf6GhvnfUKMk2l2Q-r-MM
More on eTradeWire News
- On Her 5th CD, "Crowded Heart," Vocalist Judy Wexler Presents "Jazz Standards for the 21st Century"
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- Turning Digital Advertising Into Content Equity for Brand Advertisers
- Houston Artist Collaborates On An Out Of This World Painting
VERC Enterprises Awards and Recognitions
· May Institute President's Award recipient (2019)
• Boston Business Journal Book of Lists, Area's Largest Family Owned Businesses, multiple years
• Exemplary Employer, Massachusetts Down Syndrome Congress (2017)
• Employer of the Year, ARC (2017)
• Operator of the Year (single location), New England Convenience Store and Energy Marketers Association (2017)
• Leo Vercollone, keynote speaker (2016), Diversity in Workforce, Family Business Association
• Franciscan Leadership Award, Cardinal Cushing Centers (2015)
• Employer of the Year, MAPSE (Massachusetts Association of People Supporting Employment First), 2013
• Central Middlesex Area Department of Developmental Services recognition for work with IDD (2013)
• MetroWest Work Opportunities Coalition, Accommodation Award (2013)
• Grand Spirit Award, Convenience Store Decisions Magazine, for social media
• Grand Spirit Award, Convenience Store News,
• Distinguished Citizen Award, ARC (2010)
More on eTradeWire News
- Wings of Destiny to release concept album
- Atlanta Radio's ET Cali Exploring New Opportunities
- 26th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeks Sponsors
- IBBA presents Haymes with Chairman's Circle Award
- High Peaks Consulting Joins SAP® PartnerEdge® open ecosystem
- No Badger Mattress Opens First No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
- Global Kids Youth Examined Criminal Justice Reform at the 2019 Annual Youth Conference
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- EvereTech Moving Corporate Headquarters near Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas
- British Swim School Makes A Big Splash In New York City
- Growers Edge Financial CEO to Present at Rosenblatt's 11th Annual FinTech Summit
- Seattle Soul-punk Band Down North Release Provocative "stupid Man" Video Taking On Rappers & Pols
- North Florida Land Trust's Stewardship Director Makes Educational Advancements in Natural Resources
- Backyard Supply Decor: Gorgeous Outdoor Decor and Outdoor Supplies
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Allied Wallet Inc. Settles with FTC and Implements New Improvements
- TerraGold Plus Announces Release of CBD Patch Product
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus (JCC) President and Artistic Director Awarded 2019 Alumni Merit Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Spot Launches On-Demand Dog Walking in Toronto
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019
- Financial Advisor Rodney Jones On Importance Of Tailoring Your Finances to Your Personal Lifestyle