Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 419
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Mo Knows Launches as Platform for Pet Parents to Learn About Pet Nutrition
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- RTCritical introduces a new blog on their website
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Live the Lifestyle of Downton Abbey at One of Ireland's Blue Book
Similar on eTradeWire
- Engraved roll excellence generates quality output for converters
- ASAP Systems Announces the Launch of a New Website
- Wildeck, Inc. to Showcase Suite of Access Products at MODEX 2020
- Anthology Woods Launches New Website to Showcase Reclaimed Wood Products
- Worldleaders 2019 Sales and Marketing CEO Conference (12/13/2019)
- Formnext 2019: DigiFabster expands its Sales & Execution Software Platform to provide 'One-Stop-Shop' solution for manufacturing companies
- The Agency's INNOVATION DAYS USA 2019 Advanced Manufacturing program starts today in Salt Lake City
- Integrated Servo Cut Costs & Save Space
- MiaSolé Breaks World Record Again: Large Area Flexible Photovoltaic Module with 18.64% Efficiency
- VGI Sells Xitron to Global Graphics - Printware Focuses on New Inkjet Product Growth
"It continues to amaze me that I am an owner of a successful custom injection molding company that has thrived for 50 years," stated Ken Groff. "I got my start in the late 1950s in the estimating department of a producer of rubber and plastic parts. In 1969, I had the opportunity to launch a company to mold a clothes steamer for a specific customer and I jumped for it. However, this project was full of challenges that almost closed our company for good. Luckily, I found a way out and swore I would never let my company become dependent on a single project ever again. I know this is the biggest reason we are standing in this first-rate plastics molding plant today 50 years later."
More on eTradeWire News
- Rook Coffee Releases 2019 Limited Reserve Guatemalan Coffee
- Personal Injury Lawyer Austin DC Law Group
- October Saw North Center Residential Market Continue Yielding Higher Median Sales Prices
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the Boys & Girls Clubs of Stoneham & Wakefield Gala
- Radical Combustion Technologies Wins the 2019 Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge
Groff said he believes his company has survived by ensuring the company lives by these five simple rules:
-Never, ever, be satisfied with where you are or what you've achieved.
-Take advantage of opportunities and problems.
-Be fair and honest to earn the trust of your employees and customers.
-Never stop looking for ways to separate yourself from competitors.
-Choose your customers wisely.
Today, Venture Plastics operates a Newton Falls plant comprised of a total of 92,000 square feet across three facilities, with 50,000 square feet dedicated to molding, 25,000 square feet for warehousing and the rest for engineering. There is also a 60,000 square foot molding operation in El Paso, Texas. Both ISO-IATF 16949 facilities contain a wide range of injection molding machines ranging from 55 tons to 1,440 tons. They serve a diversified customer base in the industrial-consumer, appliance, truck-agriculture, automotive, fuel delivery and communications industries.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ariel Partners Awarded Social Security Administration Oig For Consulting Services
- How to Create Calculations on Gravity Forms Submissions
- NJMET, Inc. Announces Exhibition at the DMSMS Conference 2019, Phoenix Convention Center Booth 207
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains Year Round Enrollments For Health Insurance Ended 10/1/2019
- California Endowment Grant Supports Youth Justice Reporting and Journalism Innovation
In addition, the company provides customers with many secondary value-add services such as engineering and project management support, over-molding, insert molding, decorating, plating, assembly, welding, plus expertise in a wide variety of engineered grade materials.
Learn More: http://www.ventureplastics.com/
- Rockin' For Tots to be Tampa Bay's Largest Area Marines Toys for Tots Music Benefit
- The ROCK Properties Team Buys Homes and gives Homeowners An Easy Way to Sell Houses In Central Texas
- Children's Hunger Fund and Alpine Swiss deliver 3.6 million meals to children in need
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back A & H Public Adjusters Corp. as a Gold Member
- Los Angeles Better Poised than Other US Cities to Withstand Economic Slowdown
- New York No Points Hard Money Loans
- OCCIDENTAL STUDIOS ALIGNS WITH THE THIRD FLOOR & PRG - Opens A Multi-Stage Digital Media Environment Offering Multiple Production Stages In Hollywood
- New Jersey No Points Hard Money Loans
- National Conflict Management Consulting Firm ADR Vantage, Inc. Names New Managing Director
- Perceivant Offers Consumer Version of re:MIND on Kickstarter
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Albion Staffing Solutions as a Gold Member
- 2020 Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic Features Winthrop University's Pitching Coach, Austin Hill
- BYD Is Top Sponsor of Cal Transit's Annual Fall Conference & Expo in Monterey
- YOU HAD ME AT IRRESISTIBLE OFFER: Crafting the Perfect Customer Purchase Path with Ezzey
- Dr. Clyde Lettsome Receives a Commendation from work with ACE and the DoD
- Annual National Froyo Shop Owner Survey Reveals the Current State of the Frozen Yogurt Industry
- ODIE Pet Insurance now available in 42 US states – no upper age limits and 5-day claims processing
- The Address Adds Andy Dane Carter to its Growing SoCal Roster
- Institut' DERMed Clinical Skincare Launches the Bio-Derm Oxygen Facial Treatment
- Garcia & Artigliere Represents Former Good Samaritan Hospital Patient in Elder Abuse Claim