Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 2418
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 732
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 553
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 549
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 546
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 540
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 535
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 454
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 217
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 107
Similar on eTradeWire
- Oberon, Inc. Celebrates Acquisition by Chatworth Products
- Photos with Voice Tags Make Memories More Memorable
- Introducing the Newly Improved Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Window/Door Sensor for the Connected Home
- ELATEC USA Announces Paul Massey as CEO
- Improve Your Home Security with the New Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Vibration Sensor
- Oberon, Inc.'s new Swing-Down Door Simplifies Wi-Fi Access Point Installation
- Wormhole Labs Partners with Twitch to Launch Gaming and Esports Technology Platform
- Hyper-conductive Coating for Component Level EMI/RFI Shielding
- Bigsun Systems and Badu Networks Partner to Deliver 10x Boost in Enterprise Wi-Fi
- Renowned RFID Expert Joins ELATEC as Innovation Manager
Venti Group Announces A New Partnership With Intercol (International Agencies Co Ltd) To Distribute The CORE™ MIMO & SISO In The Middle East
Venti Group has partnered with Intercol (International Agencies Co Ltd). Intercol delivers and deploys a comprehensive portfolio of turnkey solutions for today's fast changing business environment for the Qatar & Bahrain regions. Intercol is a leading provider of Enterprise Communication solutions to small, medium, large and multi-location businesses in the region.
Venti Group is a licensor and manufacturer of antenna, coax RF suppression sleeve and PIM technologies. Venti Group develops and owns its patented Wireless technology. Venti Group currently holds eight global patents issued by the USPTO and International Agencies for its horizontal antenna and RF suppression sleeve technologies. Venti Group has an additional 11 patents pending. The Venti Group Family of CORE™ Antennas includes Indoor Omni MIMO and SISO and Directional Panel Antennas for DAS Networks, Outdoor Directional DAS Antennas, Indoor Omni Wi-Fi Arrays, Directional Wi-Fi Antennas and Small Cell Antenna Solutions. Venti Group also manufactures and licenses H+V Pol Turnkey Solutions for Drones – both for the UAV and Ground Station.
CORE™ LOW PIM MULTI-BAND INDOOR DAS MIMO
The CORE™ Multi-Band DAS MIMO is a Dual-Pol, Low PIM Rated (-153 dBc) Antenna now available Worldwide. The CORE™ DAS Multi-Band Antenna leverages several of our patented technologies including the CORE™ Horizontally Polarized Antenna, SLEEV™, and PIMCONNECT™. These technologies make the CORE™ Multi-Band DAS Antenna unmatched in performance and PIM rating. The CORE™ MIMO delivers Better Coverage, Increased Data Throughput, and a Stronger, More Stable Connection.
More on eTradeWire News
- Brighton Publishing releases "Heir to the Throne II" from author Gregg Brown
- Anonymous Email Address-Uncovering Gems of Wisdom
- "13 Reasons Why Not To Kill Yourself" An Anti-Suicide Note Reaches The Depressed & Broken
- Adelphi Orchestra - Slavic Masters
- Cocks on socks launch bamboo socks
Abu Sayeed, Chief Engineer at On Air Solutions, a Houston-based wireless system integrator for major telecoms and convergence specialist commented, "Once we learned about the performance and price value of this indoor MIMO antenna, engineered by Venti Group, it became our number one choice for project deployments."
CORE™ MIMO SPECS (VGMIMO152011MB):
• In-Building DAS MIMO Antenna
• 698-2700 MHz + Additional Bands
• Unsurpassed PIM Rating -153 dBc or Better
• True Horizontal and Vertical Polarization
• Available in iBwave
CORE™ LOW PIM MULTI-BAND INDOOR DAS SISO
At -160 dBc (PASSIVE INTERMODULATION 2 x 20W IM3: ≤ -160dBc), The CORE™ Low PIM DAS Multi-Band SISO Antenna delivers a PIM Rating previously unseen and unavailable in any antenna on the market. The CORE™ Low PIM DAS Multi-Band SISO Antenna is revolutionary allowing for applications previously unavailable in the DAS Market because of its complete coverage of the carrier bands with a true -160 dBc or better PIM Rating.
David Hoglund from Integra Systems commented, "PIM is a serious issue for cellular operators wanting to maximize their network's reliability, data rate, capacity and return on their network investment." The CORE™ SISO Antenna solves this problem with an incredible unprecedented PIM Rating of -160 dBc across the entire LTE spectrum.
CORE™ SISO SPECS (VGSISO152021MB):
• Indoor DAS SISO Antenna
• 698-2700 MHz + Additional Bands
• Highest Industry PIM Rating of ≤ -160 dBc or Better for all LTE Bands
• Uniform Patterns (Not an Inverted F Antenna)
• Available in iBwave
For more information about The CORE™ MIMO & SISO: http://www.coreantennas.com
More on eTradeWire News
- Enjoy Lake Livingston Like Never Before With Quality Lodging Northshore
- American Medical Depot, Agrawal Family Foundation and Others Team Up for Hurricane Relief Effort
- International Jewish non-profit launches historic initiative to strengthen the plant-based movement
- Promo Launch Your Business Website On the First Page of Google for Only $1200
- Rundgren Radio to Reunite Two Members of Nazz After 50 Years
For more information about Intercol, contact:
About Venti Group
Venti Group is a Manufacturer and Licensor of Antennas, coax RF Suppression Sleeve and PIM Technologies. Venti Group independently develops and owns three Wireless Patent families - CORE™ Antenna, SLEEV™ and PIMCONNECT™ Technologies. CORE™ Antennas are a Patented Low-Cost Antenna Technology. CORE™ Antennas is a line of Indoor and Outdoor WiFi and DAS Antennas. The CORE™ Antenna patent family was developed by Venti Group engineers. Some of this technology includes an Omni Directional Horizontally Polarized Antenna in a small and cost effective form factor. H+V Pol CORE™ Antenna solutions provide greater coverage and data throughput increases up to 72% in DAS networks. SLEEV™ is an Open Ended RF Suppression Sleeve. PIMCONNECT™ is a Mechanically and Electrically Stable Connection for Coax to Metal Grounds providing a Long-Term, Repeatable Low PIM Coax Connection. Venti Group is committed to bringing our technologies to the Wireless World to enhance all communications with greater coverage along with faster and more reliable data.
About Intercol (International Agencies Co Ltd)
Established in 1957, Intercol continues to grow and diversify at a fast pace by building on its rich experience. Attention to detail, personalized service and acute business acumen have helped Intercol gain the distinction of being one of Bahrain's leading conglomerates with a wide range of business activities. By building on its experience, Intercol has also ventured into different areas of business by foraying into other GCC countries such as UAE, Kuwait and Qatar.
- New Jersey Magazine Pre-Interviews Digital Marketing Executive Victor K. Lee
- Icon Coins Honors Late KISS Drummer with Commemorative Coin
- Jeff Sturgis Joins CGI Franchise
- Astor Capital Fund in Rumored Talks to Explore a $5 Billion Bank Merger with Saudi Alinma Bank
- New Author, Daniel K. Talburt, Thrills With Action-Packed Space Adventure
- My Brother's Keeper Service Center Acquires Haisten's Hospital Property
- New Release! Theocracy by Patrick Boen is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- The latest IoT building controller from EasyIO pacts a punch
- Astor Capital Fund in Talks to Carve Out $22M Tech Partnership Venture with Saudi Investors
- 2019 Silent River Screenplay Competition Winners and Sponsor
- 2019 Maxy Awards "Best Thriller" "Black Frog" By Author B.D. Smith Now Available Worldwide!
- Kissimmee Authors, Thomas J. Williams, EA, and Iris K. Palma, JD, Nominated for Global Award
- Astor Capital Fund to Expand Alternate Energy Division Globally
- Nick + Stef's Steakhouse Creates Urban Oasis in Downtown Los Angeles
- Walk Up Coffee Shop necessary & sufficient Opens in Logan Square
- Short Film "Standstill" - Official Selection at Bahamas International Film Festival
- Local Paver Cleaning Company Drawing Attention to Breast Cancer and Requesting Support
- SolidTies.com Distributes Redemption Code Coupons from Social Media Promotion
- Used Chevrolet Cruze for sale at Good Fellow's Auto in Toronto
- Alliance's Sharpened Focus on Reaching All Scholars Is Getting Results