Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 139
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 102
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
Similar on eTradeWire
- BH Properties Acquires LA Suburban Office Campus from Blue Shield in $15 Million Sale/Leaseback
- Lynn Clement Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group in Sarasota, Florida
- Listing Agents in Orange County, CA - OC Seller's Agent
- Buyer's Agent in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Gary Kevin Coats Real Estate Project Featured in ProjectManagement.com
- Top Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM now available for TELLURIDE MLS
- Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Christine Kourik Earns Annual Sales Production Award
- Kuester Management Group Shares Tips for Reducing Risk of HOA Special Assessments
Velocity Retail Group represented the Seller, Phoenix-based Hillstone Restaurant Group. The buyer was FBS Real Estate, LLC who was represented by Charles Skaggs of Western Retail Advisors. The existing building is approximately 4,813 square feet situated on a parcel of approximately 18,167 square feet. The property closed escrow at the end of December 2021.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Growth Summit 2022- Get Ahead of the Competition
- Veteran Entrepreneur Jason Lane Curtis Featured in SHIFT Magazine
- Country Music Singer/Songwriter Ashley Wineland To Drop Full-Length Album 'I'm Gonna Ride'
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Infrico as a New Trustee
"This is an iconic building in Old Town Scottsdale and is located at one of the premier intersections within the entertainment district," said Darren Pitts, Executive Vice President at Velocity Retail Group. "We had multiple offers on the property from credible users and investors. We are pleased with the process and the outcome for our client".
Hillstone Restaurant Group began in 1977 with the first Houston's restaurant in Nashville, Tennessee. The company has grown to 41 locations throughout 12 states and has 15 different restaurant concepts. They have maintained their reputation by providing inspired settings, graceful service and cuisine that is consistently delicious.
Visit us at https://velocityretail.com
- Lawn and Snow Pro Announces New Website
- Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) Europe Council Holds In-Person Conference
- Paul Johnson Drywall Acquires Florida-based Vatos Drywall, Accelerating its National Expansion
- Southern Ocean Chamber Women In Business Summer Roundtable Set For June 28
- HOPE Sheds Light to host Cultivating Calm Conference
- Consumer Actions Following Long-Term Care Insurance Premium Rate Increases
- Provision Packs to Hold Fundraiser at Mimi's Original Art May 25
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to host inaugural Chamber Awards on June 22
- Jim Zara Named a Best-In-State Wealth Advisor by Forbes
- L-Tron renews Partnership with Loftware NiceLabel
- Fear Free Approves Mella Underarm Pet Thermometer For Preferred Product Program
- Just Released 24" High Bright Waterproof Outdoor LCD Monitor
- DHT Celebrates 50th Anniversary with proclamation from Miami-Dade County, and 3 new historic sites
- Moss Construction Promotes Jeff Callahan to Senior Vice President
- May's MASTERS by Winn Claybaugh features 2011 National Teacher of the Year, Michelle Shearer
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the opening of "The Servant of Two Masters" at Reynolds Tavern!
- VSA Surpasses Growth Milestone: 200 Employees and Counting!
- Arizona Technology Council and Local Technology Leaders Meet with Senator Kyrsten Sinema for Clean-Energy Business Roundtable
- Morgan Auto Group Acquires Former Jim Browne Tampa Dealerships
- Kaizen Food Company launches revolutionary low-carb pasta made with lupin beans